Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 430
Author
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/06/15 10:34:19 (permalink)
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/15 11:42:29 (permalink)
LOL!  Ban dem Fohrinn muslemmz derp!

http://www.vice.com/read/...mp;utm_campaign=global
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/06/15 11:43:24 (permalink)
Open mouth insert foot! I've  come to the conclusion he is his own worst enemy! If he's  coming up with these statements they need to tell him to shut up and if someone is writing this **** for him, he needs to use his favorite words,  Your Fired!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/06/15 12:13:19 (permalink)
D-nymph

Somebody........  sounds nervous about their, soon to be, new President.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/15 12:21:19 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
D-nymph

Somebody........  sounds nervous about their, soon to be, new President.

Not in the least, bro.  But I do plan to continue to point out his low brow & racist embarrassing behavior.

Quite a parade!
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/15 12:22:48 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Open mouth insert foot! I've  come to the conclusion he is his own worst enemy! If he's  coming up with these statements they need to tell him to shut up and if someone is writing this **** for him, he needs to use his favorite words,  Your Fired!

He's off the cuff all of the time & takes almost no advice.  This is what his supporters here admire so much about him, yes?  "straight talk"!  Says what he really thinks!  To hell with the "political correctness!" yes?
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 13:40:49 (permalink)
Just two days after Donald Trump implied that President Obama sympathized with terrorists, provoking a backlash that included members of his own party, the presumed Republican presidential nominee declared himself “right,” based on a published report claiming administration “support” for the Islamic State.

In a post to his Twitter account early Wednesday, Trump said “Media fell all over themselves criticizing what Donald Trump ‘may have insinuated’ ” about Obama. “But he’s right,” it said, linking to a story published by the conservative website Breitbart News.

The story was based on a declassified 2012 cable written by a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) official, addressed to about two dozen military and national security agencies and officials, including then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Labeled as “information report, not finally evaluated intelligence,” it refers to “the general situation” in Iraq and Syria in the early days of the armed insurgency against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

It describes al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the Islamic State precursor, as part of the anti-Assad opposition, and notes that opposition forces fighting in eastern Syria are backed by “Western countries, the [Persian] Gulf states and Turkey.”

But the document appears to be an initial intake of spot intelligence from the early days of the Syrian civil war. That intelligence had not yet been vetted or verified. Trump’s embrace of Breitbart’s interpretation of the cable fits a pattern of careless handling and circulation of facts, particularly in the realm of foreign policy. Such missteps have piqued concerns among foreign policy experts and Republican strategists about Trump’s understanding of complicated policy issues and his fitness for office.

“The main worry by those folks that I talk to in the national security and foreign policy universe is that he’s just winging it. And winging it . . . at this period in time is clearly dangerous,” said Kevin Madden, a veteran GOP strategist and former adviser to 2012 GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

“Some days I expect him to come out and say, ‘I’m not an expert on national security, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Let me tell you what I think,’ ” Madden said.

There has been hesi­ta­tion among foreign policy experts to join the Trump campaign or his transition team, at least partially born out of fear that aligning themselves with Trump could damage their professional reputations.

“It’s kind of frightening to me if the Trump foreign policy people can’t distinguish between a spot intelligence report and a finished report. That’s scary,” said former U.S. ambassador to Syria Robert Ford, who left the State Department in 2012 and has been sharply critical of Obama’s Syria policy. “They should know better.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-was-%e2%80%98right%e2%80%99-about-obama-and-terrorists-citing-questionable-2012-intelligence-cable/ar-AAh67ZY?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

LOL!  Understanding stuff is hard!  Trump gets his info from RW tabloid news websites!  hahahahaa
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 14:38:07 (permalink)
Have ya noticed, since Trump started running his mouth, how much more military action has been taken against a known enemy of the USA?

Gosh, it's only taken 7 plus years to see any action out of the White House, I guess they been waiting for finished reports identifying who the enemy was.  Guess they wanted a finished report, to be assured the Gitmo prisoners recently released by the White House, weren't really bad guys.

Yeah boyz, let's let more innocent Americans be murdered while we wait for more finished reports.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 14:52:37 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Have ya noticed, since Trump started running his mouth, how much more military action has been taken against a known enemy of the USA?

Gosh, it's only taken 7 plus years to see any action out of the White House, I guess they been waiting for finished reports identifying who the enemy was.  Guess they wanted a finished report, to be assured the Gitmo prisoners recently released by the White House, weren't really bad guys.

Yeah boyz, let's let more innocent Americans be murdered while we wait for more finished reports.

LOL!  As if THAT was any of the point at all.  Trump has a fundamental misunderstanding of what he's even talking about.  THAT is the point.  The guy has no idea what he's even saying. 
post edited by D-nymph - 2016/06/16 15:32:30
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8303
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 16:27:45 (permalink)
Winging it, sums up the entire Trump campaign.  I was hopeful that he may be able to pull together a good team and be a viable option, but it seems like he is going it alone for the most part.  Doing it on subjects that he has no clue.  Unless he is doing this on purpose, and proving my point that he was in it with Clinton's all along.

Wednesday, June 22 at 9 p.m CNN - Libertarian Town Hall

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 18:20:52 (permalink)
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.Have ya noticed, since Trump started running his mouth, how much more military action has been taken against a known enemy of the USA?  Gosh, it's only taken 7 plus years to see any action out of the White House, I guess they been waiting for finished reports identifying who the enemy was.  Guess they wanted a finished report, to be assured the Gitmo prisoners recently released by the White House, weren't really bad guys. Yeah boyz, let's let more innocent Americans be murdered while we wait for more finished reports.  

LOL!  As if THAT was any of the point at all.  Trump has a fundamental misunderstanding of what he's even talking about.  THAT is the point.  The guy has no idea what he's even saying. 

Dag-nab-it....I hate when I miss a good point. Guess I should of asked; Whats fhe difference between Trump and Obama if your point deals with understanding fundamentals? lol

............................😋..............................

Hey Porktown, welcome home, did ya hit any dat parade traffic?

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 19:44:28 (permalink)
Putting Trump in the White House would be like putting a greasy NYC slimeball like Jackie Mason in the White House.   I'll bet by now most of his supporters are wondering how they could have been stupid enough to ever be taken in by him.   Low hanging fruit, you bet.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/16 19:51:06 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Putting Trump in the White House would be like putting a greasy NYC slimeball like Jackie Mason in the White House.   I'll bet by now most of his supporters are wondering how they could have been stupid enough to ever be taken in by him.   Low hanging fruit, you bet.

If anybody could recognize low hanging fruit it would be you DM; as they say in the old country, it takes one to know one.... !0-4?

Of course there is worse people, that could occupy the White House or should I say, are..........?

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 03:04:07 (permalink)
Yep, I certainly do recognize low hanging fruit BTDT.   It has a certain kind of stink to it.    Most Trump supporters that I know have just a little bit of economic and racial anxiety.   It comes from decades of being hoodwinked by rich folks into thinking that people of other races and foreigners are the root cause of their problems.
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/06/17 05:12:59
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 09:14:13 (permalink)
Porktown
Winging it, sums up the entire Trump campaign.  I was hopeful that he may be able to pull together a good team and be a viable option, but it seems like he is going it alone for the most part.  Doing it on subjects that he has no clue.  Unless he is doing this on purpose, and proving my point that he was in it with Clinton's all along.

Exactly.  Life-long Republican here.  No way in a million years would I even consider voting for Hillary.  

Couple weeks ago, I mentioned in this thread that I was waiting for Trump to say/do something in regards to one issue, although it could have been any number of important issues, that might make me at least consider voting for him.  

The man is a train wreck when he speaks, substantively speaking.  I imagine that somebody, somewhere in his campaign is trying to help him develop some nuanced, informed policy on something so he sounds just a little bit like he understands what it means to be POTUS.  I presume his refusal/failure to work with some advisors is due to arrogance, rather than stupidity, though I'm not as sure about that as I was earlier.  And your Clinton conspiracy theory doesn't seem so far fetched either.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 09:28:56 (permalink)
Some food for thought DM regarding the "certain kind of stink", perhaps you are standing down wind of yourself and it's your breath blowing back in your face?  Just a thought mind you, because you really don't seem like a person who needs to make derogatory remarks towards other people while, stating your opinion.

I'm seeing paranoia written all through your comments which leads me to think you are a person that, "judges a book by it's cover",  and jumps to conclusions, before (or refuses) hearing the whole story.

Many comments relate to Trumps lack of political experience yet  fail to see his capabilities at managing.   Please tell me how running our country is unlike running a business?   Now before yinz start throwing Trumps bankruptcy at me, stop and think about the experienced politicians whom lack management skills, that have nearly thrown our country into turmoil and let's not forget the national debt.  How'd that happen and what was done about in the past eight years.  Unlike Clinton, Obama couldn't devastate our military to make himself look like a "budget hero".   Although Obama is trying.

Yes Trump is unorthodox (sometimes very) in his political appearance, but at least, ya know where he is coming from.

Or perhaps, you chose to sit hugging your tree, sipping Kool-Aid, sucking on weed, seeing Bluebirds and bubbles in the sky, listening to Hillary and Bernie telling you, what you want to hear.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 10:30:15 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Many comments relate to Trumps lack of political experience yet  fail to see his capabilities at managing.   Please tell me how running our country is unlike running a business?  

Paul Krugman is much smarter economist than any of us, we'll let him tell you.  If you need help with the big words, just say so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/opinion/trumps-delusions-of-competence.html?_r=0

In general, you shouldn’t pay much attention to polls at this point, especially with Republicans unifying around Donald Trump while Bernie Sanders hasn’t conceded the inevitable. Still, I was struck by several recent polls showing Mr. Trump favored over Hillary Clinton on the question of who can best manage the economy.

This is pretty remarkable given the incoherence and wild irresponsibility of Mr. Trump’s policy pronouncements. Granted, most voters probably don’t know anything about that, in part thanks to substance-free news coverage. But if voters don’t know anything about Mr. Trump’s policies, why their favorable impression of his economic management skills?

The answer, I suspect, is that voters see Mr. Trump as a hugely successful businessman, and they believe that business success translates into economic expertise. They are, however, probably wrong about the first, and definitely wrong about the second: Even genuinely brilliant businesspeople are often clueless about economic policy.

An aside: In part this is surely a partisan thing. Over the years, polls have generally, although not universally, shown Republicans trusted over Democrats to manage the economy, even though the economy has consistently performed better under Democratic presidents. But Republicans are much better at promoting legends — for example, by constantly hyping economic and jobs growth under Ronald Reagan, even though the Reagan record was easily surpassed under Bill Clinton.

Back to Mr. Trump: One of the many peculiar things about his run for the White House is that it rests heavily on his claims of being a masterful businessman, yet it’s far from clear how good he really is at the “art of the deal.” Independent estimates suggest that he’s much less wealthy than he says he is, and probably has much lower income than he claims to have, too. But since he has broken with all precedents by refusing to release his tax returns, it’s impossible to resolve such disputes. (And maybe that’s why he won’t release those returns.)
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
Remember, too, that Mr. Trump is a clear case of someone born on third base who imagines that he hit a triple: He inherited a fortune, and it’s far from clear that he has expanded that fortune any more than he would have if he had simply parked the money in an index fund.
But leave questions about whether Mr. Trump is the business genius he claims to be on one side. Does business success carry with it the knowledge and instincts needed to make good economic policy? No, it doesn’t.

True, the historical record isn’t much of a guide, since only one modern president had a previous successful career in business. And maybe Herbert Hoover was an outlier.

But while we haven’t had many business leaders in the White House, we do know what kind of advice prominent businessmen give on economic policy. And it’s often startlingly bad, for two reasons. One is that wealthy, powerful people sometimes don’t know what they don’t know — and who’s going to tell them? The other is that a country is nothing like a corporation, and running a national economy is nothing like running a business.

Here’s a specific, and relevant, example of the difference. Last fall, the now-presumed Republican nominee declared: “Our wages are too high. We have to compete with other countries.” Then, as has happened often in this campaign, Mr. Trump denied that he had said what he had, in fact, said — straight talker, my toupee. But never mind.

The truth is that wage cuts are the last thing America needs right now: We sell most of what we produce to ourselves, and wage cuts would hurt domestic sales by reducing purchasing power and increasing the burden of private-sector debt. Lower wages probably wouldn’t even help the fraction of the U.S. economy that competes internationally, since they would normally lead to a stronger dollar, negating any competitive advantage.

The point, however, is that these feedback effects from wage cuts aren’t the sort of things even very smart business leaders need to take into account to run their companies. Businesses sell stuff to other people; they don’t need to worry about the effect of their cost-cutting measures on demand for their products. Managing national economic policy, on the other hand, is all about the feedback.

I’m not saying that business success is inherently disqualifying when it comes to policy making. A tycoon who has enough humility to realize that he doesn’t already know all the answers, and is willing to listen to other people even when they contradict him, could do fine as an economic manager. But does this describe anyone currently running for president?

The truth is that the idea that Donald Trump, of all people, knows how to run the U.S. economy is ludicrous. But will voters ever recognize that truth?
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 12:06:54 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Yes Trump is unorthodox (sometimes very) in his political appearance, but at least, ya know where he is coming from.

I have no problems with an unorthodox political style.  It's why I've been interested in candidates like Ron and Rand Paul.  I appreciate that Trump doesn't mince words and isn't beholden to anybody.  What concerns me about Trump is that he's said himself in different interviews on different issues is that he doesn't listen to anybody on some really important issues.  

A business leader like Trump has a goal to improve his bottom line, and by all appearances, he's done pretty well for himself there.  It's a lot different than shaping an economic policy to benefit hundreds of millions of people, as the article that D Nymph shared makes abundantly clear.   

I like that Trump isn't afraid to call Islamic jihad what it is and name it as evil and one of the greatest threats to America.  That's refreshing after 8 years of Obama.  He certainly lacks understanding about military policy and international law; or doesn't care.  Or some combination of the two.  And he doesn't seem to realize that he's going to have to work with Congress on these issues.  

I chuckle every time Trump calls Clinton "Crooked Hillary," because it's true.  What I don't like is that his sophomoric insults and thinking permeate every speech and debate.  His lack of personal character going back decades and his obtuse way of talking about different people groups shows me a man who just doesn't get what leadership is about.  The examples are numerous.  

This is a guy who, for his entire public life, has aligned himself with The Left on most issues.  It's why I don't laugh out loud at Pork's suggestion that he's in cahoots with the Clintons.  Other than his tough talk on foreign policy and the military, he doesn't have a conservative bone in his body.

Not a man I can vote for, even if it's just holding my nose to keep Clinton out of the White House.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 12:08:08 (permalink)
Thanks D appreciate the "heads-up", not that I didn't already know persons such a yourself, need to rely on the opinions of "talking heads".  No problem with the "big words either" as reading between the lines, Mr. Krugman sounds like sour grapes so I'm wondering; did he get rejected by Trump, maybe as an adviser?

I don't care who runs for the position of the President, we are not going to find an individual who is perfect and can handle the job entirely by themselves.   I, like many others, wait to see who Trump selects for his cabinet members and like many others wish we could see at least a few samples of those people.  However, I also understand, such announcements need to be made at the right time.  But of course, we all know, Trump won't listen to anyone anyway so I guess the cabinet thingy won't matter.

I would like to see Trump stop with the "off the cuff" remarks just as much as other people but, unlike the other candidates he is not reading speeches written by someone else.  Although, when he does use a teleprompter, we hear how "Trump needs to use a teleprompter"!!! 

I said on another thread when Trump announced his candidacy he would control the news media and turn their lemons into lemon aid.  Trump won his nomination beating 16 other individuals and setting a record for republican voter turn out in the primaries.  He spent far less money, his I might add, then the other candidates that are spending contributions like it is water.   Unlike the other candidates he speaks from within and not from prepared speeches written by professional writers being well payed with money contributed by wealthy business people who want to control political puppets.

We all know about Trumps bankruptcy and a lawsuit over his college and unlike the other candidates Trump was more than willing to talk about those and other issues.  Hell sometimes I think the events were leaked on purpose just to get the stories into the hands of the Media.  Free publicity I think they call it... eh?

What really impresses me is how the Republican Senators and Representatives who speak out against Trump is chyting in their panties because they cannot, at the demand of their political puppeteers, make "The Donald" shut-up.

Last but not least, Mr Krugman should go back to the circus from which he came.  Now that elephants can no longer be used, I'm sure Paul would be a major attraction with his head up his asz walking around on his elbows.

Some "Food for Thought":  We all know the seated politicians are in bed together, also should Hillary get elected, senate and house seats will be won back for the democrats.  So how do you think Slick Willie will look sitting on the bench, in his new robe???

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 12:45:59 (permalink)
LOL
Know what's hilarious?  A retired trucker attempting to impune the credentials of one of the world's leading economists.  Economics is one of the most complicated disciplines we have.

SS Trump is starting to sink.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/can-trump-turn-it-around/ar-AAhcZ5P?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

It's not just Trump's numbers in head-to-head match-ups with Clinton that are problematic. An ABC News/Washington Post poll earlier this week found Trump was viewed unfavorably by 70 percent of the electorate. More troubling still, he was seen unfavorably by 94 percent of African-Americans, 89 percent of Hispanics and 77 percent of women.

"Nobody has ever gotten elected President of the United States with a 70 percent unfavorable rating," Matthew Dowd, who served as chief strategist on former President George W. Bush's 2004 reelection campaign, told ABC's "Good Morning, America" on Wednesday.

David Winston, a Republican pollster and consultant, said that, for Trump to have any chance at winning in November, he needs to take an unblinking look at the poll numbers.

"The first thing that the campaign has got to start addressing is that they are not simply dealing with unfavorables - they are dealing with unfavorables on a scale that we have never seen at the presidential level," Winston said.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 13:33:40 (permalink)
I don't care what the polls indicate or what the talking heads say. My prediction is Mr. Trump wins in a landslide . Time will tell.

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2793
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 13:50:47 (permalink)
bigfoot
I don't care what the polls indicate or what the talking heads say. My prediction is Mr. Trump wins in a landslide . Time will tell. 

Ya you also picked The Caps in round 2 and I believe TB after game 5. jus say'IN...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:11:21 (permalink)
Happy to have made your day D, you sound like a fun guy yourself.  So I hope you don't mind me saying your man's credentials mean absolutely nothing to me.  He exposes himself as someone lacking common sense and is genuinely jealous of what Trump has made for himself.  Like you, in his comments, he has to make snide remarks along with innuendos regarding the livelihood of those whom make you envious.  

Trump wants to bring back jobs to our country and stop further loss of our jobs to other countries so how, is that bad for the economy?  I see only the direction of the economy being changed in favor of America, perhaps  Mr. Krugman doesn't want that to happen.  

Yes, as you say, I am a retired (3 yrs. early) trucker , living debt free in my dream home with little to do except enjoy life at it's fullest.  

Nothing more satisfying then understanding the importance of ones job.  You see, goodstuff... trucks bring it, so when the big wheels stop rolling the world stops turning and that, my friend, you can take to the bank.  

I was just another highly uneducated guy doing his part, keeping the economy moving and now, sitting back watching the world go by.

By the way, if Mr. Krugman and all the polls are correct, how do you think; Bill will look in his new robe?

As always, enjoyed the chat (especially the little jabs) and I must say, I am learning from and enjoy everybody's input.  However all good things must come to an end as I must proceed, to my area lake and pretend I know something about fishing.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:13:18 (permalink)
pensfan1
bigfoot

Ya you also picked The Caps in round 2 and I believe TB after game 5. jus say'IN...

LMAO!!!  See didn't I tell ya, I learn from reading yinz comments............  you guys are a hoot!!!!!

Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:21:11 (permalink)
Up until the last week or two, Clinton's unfavorable ratings were similar to Trump's.  The majority still see her as unfavorable.  Mid 50% I think was the last I saw.    

A Trump victory, or even a landslide, is not that far fetched.  

I know quite a few people who were ardent Obama supporters, who have covered the Obama/Biden bumper stickers with Trump ones.  Very surprised by some of the people I know who will vote for him given their typical political views.  

He's also shocked the pollsters in the primaries.  Unprecedented number of votes.  

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8303
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:22:23 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Last but not least, Mr Krugman should go back to the circus from which he came.  Now that elephants can no longer be used, I'm sure Paul would be a major attraction with his head up his asz walking around on his elbows.

I don't agree with probably 80% of your political views, or this one, but the circus remark was pretty funny.

I can't imagine Trump at this point being able to fill a cabinet with enough attractive candidates, with how many have distanced themselves from him.  If he can, obviously, that changes the fight.  Right now, he is down big.  Lucky for him, he isn't up against a very favorably looked upon individual.  In her favor though, most democrats are with her, and many moderates would take a seat on her cabinet if offered.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:24:34 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
  So I hope you don't mind me saying your man's credentials mean absolutely nothing to me.  

You're starting to even sound like Trump.  The refusal to listen to anything is your (you and Trumpy) common failure.  LOL
post edited by D-nymph - 2016/06/17 14:26:38
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:28:23 (permalink)
bigfoot

Percentagewise not sure how much of the vote Trump will get but his popularity is definitely going south.  I expect Trump to take most of the states that Romney took and for Hillary to take most of the states Obama took in 2012.  There are supposed to be 7 battleground states this time around.  Florida, Colorado, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia, Iowa and New Hampshire. 7 states that could go either way.  The remaining 43 states will probably all go the same way they went in 2012. They are all solidly red or solidly blue.  There will be a lot fewer campaign dollars spent in these states.  When you add up all of the reds and blues Hillary will need to win Florida and just one of the other battleground states to secure the 270 Electoral Votes.   Trump will need almost a clean sweep or 6 out of 7.   There isn't enough low hanging uneducated white fruit in these 7 states to make that happen for Trump. Not when you've offended every minority including blacks, Hispanics and Asians in the country.   Incidentally, Obama won all 7 of these states in 2012.  Romney couldn't even muster 40% of the vote in his home state of Massachusetts.   It wouldn't surprise me if Trump get's thumped even worse than McCain.  I can't wait to see what kind of VP pick this NYC blowhard comes up with. 
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/06/17 14:31:01
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:42:06 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Some food for thought DM regarding the "certain kind of stink", perhaps you are standing down wind of yourself and it's your breath blowing back in your face?  Just a thought mind you, because you really don't seem like a person who needs to make derogatory remarks towards other people while, stating your opinion.

No, BTDT, that odious aroma is definitely coming from your direction.  It's the same general noxious odor that one sniffs in an auditorium that was just moments before filled with Trump supporters.   It is a certain unmistakable kind of a stink from people who spend more money on cigarettes and tattoos and beer than they do on cleaning products.    
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 14:43:29 (permalink)
Dim Mak
I can't wait to see what kind of VP pick this NYC blowhard comes up with. 

Maybe his son! 

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 430
Jump to: