Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 271
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8629
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 08:45:34 (permalink)
"We The People" have been getting robbed, for a very long time.   I wonder, who could be the reason for that?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1119
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 09:17:35 (permalink)
The "GOOD OLE BOYS", they don't want him or anyone else lowering their life style!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 09:58:58 (permalink)
The way things are looking for Trump and Cruz, don't be surprised to see a Trump/Cruz ticket.  They agree on the same issues and Cruz, being young enough would certainly be guaranteed the White House after Trump, pending any royal screw-ups.  Just don't know if Cruz could/would bide his time and play second fiddle.

Won't be the first time rivals teamed up to win the White House, Kennedy and Johnson sure weren't the best of friends.  Though I wonder what information Johnson took to his grave.

Here's a wild card for ya, how about Trump is screwed by the RNC so he flops, back to being a Democrat and runs as Hillary's VP?

Now wouldn't that be a hoot.  I'll bet we would smell the aroma wafting from the offices of the Senators, Representatives, Governors, etc. running for election/re-election on the Republican ticket.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6746
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 10:47:40 (permalink)
I highly doubt either Trump or Cruz would play second fiddle.  If Trump doesn't get in, I would imagine he writes a book about his campaign and likely best seller.  Makes back part of his campaign spending and retires into the sunset with his banging hot wife.  Granted, retirement for a billionaire, still means being on the board for whatever pays $20M for him to attend 12 x 2 hour meetings per year.  Even if he gets the GOP nod, I'd be somewhat shocked if he really tries to beat Hillary.  I wasn't around to see JFK & Johnson, but I highly doubt it was as bad as Cruz/Trump.  I think there is a real hatred between the two.  I can't imagine Cruz taking a VP position and having to answer to Trump every day.  Might be the first time in US history, the VP tries to assassinate his boss.  Unless Chaney was aiming for W at the infamous "hunting accident".
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 11:19:16 (permalink)
I personally feel there's already been a VP aiding in getting rid of his boss! Kennedy/Johnson. Wasn't Trump and Cruz claiming to be friends in the beginning of this circus? Is there a law stating a President can't crossover and pick a VP from the other side? Wow, hang on to your seats folks for the Trump/Bernie show!!
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2714
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 11:46:14 (permalink)

crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 11:47:39 (permalink)
post edited by crappiefisher - 2016/04/11 18:58:54
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 12:04:41 (permalink)
post edited by crappiefisher - 2016/04/11 12:21:31
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 12:10:33 (permalink)
post edited by crappiefisher - 2016/04/11 12:16:51
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 13:23:40 (permalink)
If Cruz wins the R nomination he should get Dennis Hastert to be his VP candidate.  That was, the guy who looks like a greasy wax figure of a pedophile can have an actual pedophile on the ticket with him.  It's only logical.
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2305
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 18:08:31 (permalink)
Cruz might take the Veep job...he's a career politician and young...wouldn't hurt him a bit.
and the Veep job is a "cake" job to boot  ...go to dead dignitary's   funerals and State sponsored luncheon/dinner events with great food, booze and chics ...the rest of time you get paid to  scribble doodles or  play tic-tac-tow on Gov stationary 

Trump won't..he's got better things to do than be Veep

..L.T.A.
kill3ducks1deer
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 732
Re: Trump... 2016/04/12 02:40:15 (permalink)

"Fishermen are born honest, but they get over it." Ed Zern
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/14 10:51:52 (permalink)
Not to destroy the Pymie motor thread any further.  A guy asks if the PFBC would really have an issue if someone drops their larger motor if in trouble.  Another guy responds that he took his 20HP on the lake and got busted, because his "main motor" an old beat up electric trolling motor dies.  I respond that is apples to oranges and WCO and court are right in denying him.  Since I didn't agree with him, he responds insulting me.  Typical Trump reaction.  Typical Trump supporter.  Have fun with Hillary for 4-8 years.  It is YOU, that will put her in.
post edited by Porktown - 2016/04/14 10:52:58
Porktown
Pro Angler
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2016/04/14 12:55:48 (permalink)
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/14 13:02:30 (permalink)
t.r.u.m.p.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 647
Re: Trump... 2016/04/14 18:28:27 (permalink)
What does hillery and trump have to do with running a larger motor on pyma in an emergency???????????????? Really I read the google reports about trump supporters being stupid and uneducated there may be some but theres a lot of educated ones also.seems to me you think only someone with a degree can think and make a logical choice!!! it really doesn't take a degree to figure out the politicians are screwing us. Many of us uneducated just want a non politician in office for a change it cant hurt an 8th grade dropout can do as good a job as the last couple chief s we had!!!! before you rip me like you do just about everyone on forum I'm not real educated just a degree in Medical technology and and minor in biochemistry. And I am a trump supporter.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/15 09:33:06 (permalink)
post edited by crappiefisher - 2016/04/15 09:35:10
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/15 13:23:05 (permalink)
ICE NUT
What does hillery and trump have to do with running a larger motor on pyma in an emergency???????????????? Really I read the google reports about trump supporters being stupid and uneducated there may be some but theres a lot of educated ones also.seems to me you think only someone with a degree can think and make a logical choice!!! it really doesn't take a degree to figure out the politicians are screwing us. Many of us uneducated just want a non politician in office for a change it cant hurt an 8th grade dropout can do as good a job as the last couple chief s we had!!!! before you rip me like you do just about everyone on forum I'm not real educated just a degree in Medical technology and and minor in biochemistry. And I am a trump supporter.

I agree completely that politicians are screwing us.  It just amazes me that a guy without any sort of substance to his speeches has so much support.  If he actually laid out a plan for anything (besides his wall idea, which would cost entirely too much to be a reality), I could understand the support.  I have watched many of his debates and town hall speeches, as I find them very amusing.  He repeats the same, I'm going to make things great.  We're going to get better deals.  My polls are high, I won this and that state.  He doesn't show an actual plan for anything.  There is definitely some hate in many of his comments as well.  I'm all for a non politician, or third party that actually supports the middle class.  But someone that doesn't have a real plan for anything and a hateful undertone for the most important position in the World?  It is just shocking to me, that so many people support him, without any sort of plan.  There are hundreds of articles stating the majority of Trump's support comes from "under-educated white males".  Does this mean that anyone that hasn't went to college is dumb.  Of course not.  You need to be smart to be a skilled worker (why they call it skilled).  Whether you learn at a school or learn on the job.  95% of my current job wasn't touched on in any class.  Not saying that I am the brightest bulb either.  If you take this response as me ripping you, oh well.  Some feel that anything that doesn't agree with them is ripping them.  

I feel this is the absolute worse group of candidates ever to run for President.  I can definitely see Trump having some support, because the options are so horrible.  That, I can understand.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/15 16:25:34 (permalink)
"There are hundreds of articles stating the majority of Trump's support comes from "under-educated white males". ~ Porktown

===================================================================================
Porktown, seriously man, who are these people writing the articles?  In addition, think about the statement, can you not see past the words.

I ain't saying Trump will walk on water and I wished he would have put together a better campaign team but, I like the fact he is not a puppet being controlled by money or,  political bosses.  Let's face it, 99% (BTDT PollS) of the politicians "hold a title" and their strings are held by power and; it ain't the "power of the people".

Yes, Trump repeats himself and has exposed no plans but, listening to the other candidates, they also repeat themselves talking big ideas with no plans.

That's always been part of the game with any politician, it's a political sport, no team exposes their playbook!

"Rule No. 1" of any administrator is to surround himself with a, "cream of the crop" group of worthy advisers and, know how to "delegate authority".

Personally, I'd prefer to see who Trump picks  for his "Cabinet" because these will be the people to carry out the plans.

Just as with any sport you have a coach, assistant coaches and players and as long as the "team" plays as a "team" those who support the "team" {We The People} have a chance to get our monies worth.  

Unfortunately, when the owners (political bosses) interfere with (control) the coaches and players; the fans {We The People} lose!

AIN'T bad for a UN-EDUCATED WHITE MALE, if I do say so myself!!

PS. I've seen what higher education does in running America, They call themselves "THE SUPREME COURT".  Give me common sense and someone who has balls to use it............ any day.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/15 16:33:17

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/16 17:34:24 (permalink)
What plans have any of the canidates offered???? I will do this I will do that none of them have specific plans for anything As I stated earlier an 8th grade dropout could do just as good as any of these elite educated to hilt windbags.Weve had Rhodes scholars,Ivy league educated ones,ect and none of them have any clue Just like Donald says!!!!!!!!!!!!! We cant build a wall really china did it 11000 miles with no equipment!!! we have to be one of the few countries without a friggin border Really!!!!! We cant tariff other countries junk like they do our junk???? Were still in NATO What has nato done in 40 years.we still play policeman for japan and Germany  the war ended 70 years ago and were still there there building bullet trains and autobahns  while our infrastructure crumbles.   TRUMP 2016
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/16 23:49:44 (permalink)
China built a wall with slave labor... Might have a little pushback against that now days.

All of the candidates have plans written. Trump does have an economic plan, and talk of more coming. He may end up being who I vote for, when I see what his actual plans are on most topics. But right now, he is 99% rhetoric, while the others are about 50%. He by far, has run on th most rhetoric campaign that I have ever seen, His economic plan is what most would consider a Democratic plan. With a hit to the deficit, more than any other candidate. I'm not completely opposed to it, compared to many other candidates plans. Not what I would think as optimal, but like most economic plans, likely will be shredded from what he is proposing, by congress. It doesn't sound like one that congress would completely deny (both Cruz and Sanders aren't going to get congressional support). Something that would be workable, and seems relatively fair. Not really thrilled of how much it will supposedly add to the national debt. And yes TBDT, who is writing that it will add to the debt? Mostly media reported "economists". And yes, I agree, the media has not been fair to Trump. That said, he is giving them a lot of dirt himself.

I have never supported a candidate, rather more voted for the least hated of the bunch (at the national level). I have defended many, that some spout complete slander. I did like about 90% of Ron Paul's social stances, and about 60% of his economic plan. He would be the close that I have ever supported. And, similar to Tump in a way, that the media completely buried him. To me, supporting someone, would need to really have to impress me. I obviously am a bit more picky than some, when it comes to actually supporting. Never would I support anyone that doesn't have detailed plans on issues. Not sure if all are b.s., as much as they need to compromise to get things passed.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 09:44:53 (permalink)

VOTE
                    TODAY
                        PA..............

Nominate  "The Donald" for  President

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/26 09:46:19

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 10:33:10 (permalink)
Now you stop that!!
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 14:10:49 (permalink)
I voted today my wife voted today my sons voted today all for the Donald,only problem is were the only 4 republicans in the county!!!!! Ah what difference does it make delegates elect pres we the people don't.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1828
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 14:41:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Timachro 2016/04/27 08:32:40
ICE NUT
I voted today my wife voted today my sons voted today all for the Donald,only problem is were the only 4 republicans in the county!!!!! Ah what difference does it make delegates elect pres we the people don't.

Ha ha, sounds like the county I live in.
I'm registered as independent so needless to say I did not cast a ballot today.
When November 1st arrives I plan to vote for anyone but...............
Aw, never mind. No sense in getting that brouhaha started!!!!!!

"Grief can be the garden of compassion, if you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life's search for love and wisdom." Quote by Rumi

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 14:42:20 (permalink)
All the luck to you and your family NUT, I hope yinz picked a winner.

Did ya see that list of delegates on the ballot?   What a joke!  

Bigfoot, I have family members that didn't vote today because Trump wouldn't appear on their ballot but come November, they will be in line at the polls.  Unfortunately, I'm not permitted to say who they will be voting for, so "JUST LET ME SAY THIS", his initials are "The Donald".

Republican, Democrat, Independent or, Write In Donald Trump will be on the ballot in November.  If he doesn't get the nomination, I'm betting there will be some unemployed Senators and Representatives looking for work on the Republican ticket. 

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/26 14:56:23

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 21:07:22 (permalink)
I can't see the GOP passing on his nomination at this point.  I'm not really a fan of his (although might be once he actually goes beyond rhetoric).  But, this process is horrible, and understand where he is coming from (Sanders too), when they say it is rigged.  I can see why the Republican party is crumbling.  Two candidates teaming up to force a brokered convention???  NY in a landslide, PA looks to be a landslide.  Those are the two power house states in the NE.  You don't usually win an election without those states.  The GOP needs to step forward and unify behind the candidate the people have chosen.  If they don't, the party is pretty much done.  Not like it hasn't been done with in the past 10 years.  You can even make a case it was done before then, as W lucked into office with the same b.s. back door election crap that they are trying to pull on Trump.  Again, not a fan, but the guy is getting shafted big time.  I'd really like to see some of his plans and policies.  I think he is a more likable person than Clinton.  That said, the crap my dog just took outside is more likable than Clinton...  If he really wants to be President.  Just come up with the same exact policies and plans as Clinton, and he'd win by a landslide.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/26 22:59:29 (permalink)
If ya promise not to tell anybody I'll tell ya a little secrete.  I listened to Hitlary's victory speech tonight, live on Fox News.   Yeah, yeah I know I should never have done that but, I thought I'd give the "benefit of  doubt" and, watch Fox.

So what's so secrete about listening to Hitlary..............................  I'm speechless, yes me!!!!

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 271
Jump to: