Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..396397398399400.. > >> Showing page 397 of 430
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2584
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/11/16 21:18:17 (permalink)
Judges around the country are throwing these cases out as soon as they come up. These lawyers are withdrawing because, unlike the orangeman, they have to have proof and evidence. Please stop buying into this BS of a stolen election. You're just going to be disappointed more. In 2000, weren't they separated by less than 600 votes in Florida?
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/11/16 22:35:39
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 978
Re: Trump... 2020/11/16 21:46:40 (permalink)
EMitch
Can you guys explain why Republicans did so well in all the state, county, and local elections? How is it that they picked up 12 or more seats in the House, considering the "Blue Wave" that was projected and predicted by Nancy and the pollsters? Why is it that if Biden is gonna be such a big uniter, why hasn't he called for Antifa and BLM to pull back and get on the road to unity? Actually, why hasn't Biden thrown in on investigating all of the reported "anomalies" that happened in this election, seein' as how he preached that every vote should be counted? What will you guys do if someone discovers deliberate fraud in the Dominion vote boxes? We gave Al Gore 37 days of investigation, counting, and re-counting in 2000; you should at least wait a bit to see what happens.

The disputed votes in Florida came down to 537 votes out of 6 million cast statewide. That’s how close it was. 0.009% in one single state.

Biden is up in PA by over 60,000 votes which is greater than the 44,000 vote margin that trump had over clinton in 2016.

Biden is up 144,000 votes in Michigan. Trump won michigan by only 11,000 in 2016

Wisconsin is closer, Biden is up by only about 20,000 votes. But trump won the state by about the same margin in 2016.

GA and AZ do not even matter because Biden wins with just the rust belt states.

What on earth do you think could even possibly happen here? It’s not even that close.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 180
Re: Trump... 2020/11/16 23:47:19 (permalink)
EMitch
Can you guys explain why Republicans did so well in all the state, county, and local elections? How is it that they picked up 12 or more seats in the House, considering the "Blue Wave" that was projected and predicted by Nancy and the pollsters? Why is it that if Biden is gonna be such a big uniter, why hasn't he called for Antifa and BLM to pull back and get on the road to unity? Actually, why hasn't Biden thrown in on investigating all of the reported "anomalies" that happened in this election, seein' as how he preached that every vote should be counted? What will you guys do if someone discovers deliberate fraud in the Dominion vote boxes? We gave Al Gore 37 days of investigation, counting, and re-counting in 2000; you should at least wait a bit to see what happens.

Can you guys explain why Republicans did so well in all the state, county, and local elections? How is it that they picked up 12 or more seats in the House, considering the "Blue Wave" that was projected and predicted by Nancy and the pollsters?
I think it was the "Defund the police" message that was being pushed of the lower GOP candidates. I must have gotten 300 things in the mail talking about how Sean Parnell is the toughest SOB on earth and would NEVER defund the police, but Connor lamb wants to defund the police and kill my family and whatnot. The GOP did a fantastic job of tying those claims to the Democrats in general. The violent riots of the year also contributed to this. It was very much a Democrats support the protests and can separate the protesting and rioting. GOP refers to them as all the same thing.

Why is it that if Biden is gonna be such a big uniter, why hasn't he called for Antifa and BLM to pull back and get on the road to unity? - Biden's continually condemned the violent rioting. I've provided links to this before on this thread. Antifa isn't an organization, so there's no way to pull them back. Not too sure on what BLM wise he's said or done, haven't looked into it. My guess would be because any specific callout directed at BLM would have negative impacts on the Georgia Runoffs so he's likely mumm on that for a reason. 

Actually, why hasn't Biden thrown in on investigating all of the reported "anomalies" that happened in this election, seein' as how he preached that every vote should be counted? - Because none of them are true, or have warranted it. They have all been proven to be either outright wrong, or just blatant fabrications. If someone is spreading malicious rumors about you, that are very clearly and easily debunked, the worst thing you can do is acknowledge them. 

What will you guys do if someone discovers deliberate fraud in the Dominion vote boxes? We gave Al Gore 37 days of investigation, counting, and re-counting in 2000; you should at least wait a bit to see what happens. - I'll wake up and go to work. The same I've done for the past 15 years. Probably shake my head and laugh a bit, and eagerly await the findings of what went wrong with the software. 

Al Gore didn't continually and repeatedly try to undermine the election and America's democracy when it was up in the air back then. He didn't spread conspiracies, he didn't promote false theories while attacking everyone in sight. You know this to be true Mitch - you know what the difference is between what he did and what Trump is currently doing.

Trump is entitled to have recounts, and to explore whatever other avenues he can legally. That's his right and I'm fine with it. But his behavior in every other aspect is just embarrassing. The world is still looking at America and laughing, but this time, it's not at the entire country, just an old man fighting to stay relevant as he's being evicted. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7804
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 08:46:32 (permalink)
EMitch
Can you guys explain why Republicans did so well in all the state, county, and local elections?

I personally never vote straight ticket. If anyone that isn’t part of the two party mess is down ballot, they get my vote. Call it a waste of vote, but I call it a protest.

I would also bet a pretty good amount of people only voted for the Presidential election and didn’t mark anything for the others. I had done that in the past. Beyond commercials, most don’t research candidates and don’t feel comfortable giving out unearned support. Some moderate Republicans just flipped for President only. Other more conservative couldn’t deal with another 4 years of his personality. I know a few Republican women that couldn’t hold their nose any longer.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2510
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 09:30:10 (permalink)
If you look on the election national maps and click onto each state it appears there are a great many  red ( rep) areas.
This applies even to blue voting states like Cal and NY- there are many rep counties in even those Dem areas.
Because of the high populations in the metro areas the state goes blue but the counties often are Rep voting and  more numerous.

The founders envisioned this and made checks and balances -= the house is population based and the senate is two per state thus giving the  lower populated areas some clout too.

Sooo the state can vote  Biden by number of votes but many counties can vote in Rep members of the house and even some senators.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 10:11:27 (permalink)
r3g3

Sooo the state can vote  Biden by number of votes but many counties can vote in Rep members of the house and even some senators.

I would argue that Democrats also have institutional disadvantages in the House, like a bunch of gerrymandered districts in red states, but Democrats lost house seats in blue states like NY and CA so that doesn’t explain it all.

You really need to look at each individual district to see whether Trump underperformed the House rep in these districts or vice versa. My understanding is that most of the districts that flipped are super close, competitive districts.

I know that some of these districts flipped D in 2018 but maybe with Trump at the top of the ticket it drove republican turnout in 2020 so it flipped back?

Maybe some voters went R at the house level but voted Biden specifically because trump is such a divisive azzhole and even some R voters strongly dislike him?

There are still 12 house races that haven’t been called so we don’t even know what the map is going to look like yet. But it’s likely that there won’t be one single reason for D under performance, instead there will be different factors in different districts.

The senate losses aren’t as surprising, maybe with the exception of Susan Collins or Steve Bullock? It would have been genuinely shocking if D flipped R held senate seats in places like SC, TX, IA, etc... these are reliably red states.
post edited by MyWar - 2020/11/17 10:12:28
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 11:06:11 (permalink)
I see divided government for a very long time 73 million people voted the other way and that probably won't change.Joe can say and claim he will be a uniter but unless both sides actually want to comprise it will same as it has been. As for me personally I can agree with some of Biden's agenda as long as its centrists but if he goes off the rails and goes left well Im not gona change and neither will 73 million other americans also.BOTH side need to sit down and finally come to agreement and each give and take BUT I just don't see that happining just too many hard core issues. As a conservative republican I actually feel relief that maybe just maybe we can come back closer together and get things done.BUT i doubt it.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 12:03:03 (permalink)
So it’s being widely reported that Lindsey Graham pressured GA SoS to toss legally cast ballots.

https://www.wsav.com/news...-legally-cast-ballots/

As we see again and again and again, the only real examples of malfeasance and interference in elections are coming from republicans.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2824
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 12:15:24 (permalink)
The simple answer for why many Republicans were elected is that much of America is still in the vast middle.  Many were turned off by Trump but still voted for their local Republican candidates.  Many Dems and Independents will slide over and vote for local Republicans as well.  America constantly "corrects" itself back to the middle.  

Much of that idea is on display in Icenut's above post.  Biden's agenda is not whacky left as the pundits would have you believe.  Many republicans aren't whacky right.  People want to come together in the middle but the billionaire pundit opinion factory can't have that so they have to keep us divided.  Trump can't have that so he has to divide.  Americans gave him a chance and he couldn't find a middle ground so then Americans said "nope".  I firmly believe that if he would have spent half the time bringing the country together as he did dividing us he would have won in a landslide.  It doesn't have to be this way.  Now, as he gets chased out of the white house it will be absolutely terrible for America if he sticks around to play his egotistical games with his devoted followers.  He needs to retire to his golf courses and he needs to SHUT UP and allow America to find a common ground again.    
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1213
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 12:35:00 (permalink)
Maybe Rocketman will welcome him.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 14:16:25 (permalink)
There is another problem with most of the above posts.I really don't believe Biden will be calling the shots for very long. Does anybody really think he will be up to rigors of the job esp a few years down the road. There is the feeling that the progressives in his party will take the party further left and that will keep the other half the country divided!! Joe was the figure head that got them in now the takeover will begin. I hope not I hope some of bidens agenda does get adopted and accepted by the country and also the other sides as well they both have good and bad.We do need to come together otherwise I see chaos down the road!!!!!!
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2106
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 14:33:01 (permalink)
Specifically, what part of Joe’s agenda would you like to see implemented?

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'
Alfred Lord Tennyson

DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 14:39:17 (permalink)
ICE NUT
There is another problem with most of the above posts.I really don't believe Biden will be calling the shots for very long. Does anybody really think he will be up to rigors of the job esp a few years down the road. There is the feeling that the progressives in his party will take the party further left and that will keep the other half the country divided!! Joe was the figure head that got them in now the takeover will begin. I hope not I hope some of bidens agenda does get adopted and accepted by the country and also the other sides as well they both have good and bad.We do need to come together otherwise I see chaos down the road!!!!!!

I see this a lot and I'm curious. Who is going to be taking over? What person, or people?  Joe Biden is the President Elect. If he is unable to be the President after a time, the Vice President will take over, then on down the line of succession. 

Do you think somehow that Joe will not be President anymore, VP Harris will take over, then be somehow controlled by who? Please be specific because, whenever I see this, no one ever is. There's never a real, tangible answer to this question. 

It'd be like if I said "Boy I sure hope Trump stays in office because I worry about him calling the shots, and the extremists in his party will take it farther right" - you'd probably want to know whom I'm referring to, and specifically - how they would do this.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7804
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 15:07:48 (permalink)
Biden is pretty much in line with Obama on policies, which most were not far left.  You probably won't like them as a Conservative.  Far from Bernie or AOC type far left policies.  There are checks and balances in government.  Right now, the Senate will most likely be controlled by the GOP and would only allow for Executive Orders, which don't allow for massive changes.  There could be a Dem majority, but most Senate Dems are not part of the far left and some in moderate states would very likely vote against anything extreme.  

If Biden is pushed aside and the far left takes over, then 2022 will have a surge of red and surely block everything.  Then in 2024, after getting nothing done, the public would turn against a "scheme" to push the elected President from being President.  Unless 2024 GOP candidate is Trump, then not sure how much of the public would turn.  He is on a level to the Democrats and many Independents, as the Republicans would feel if you could combine Clinton, Obama, Bernie, AOC and Pelosi into one person.  FoxNews and others will push that narrative every chance they get that the far left has taken over, since they see that as a way to gain GOP support, but the actual legislation will be the most telling.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 15:53:47 (permalink)
If Biden doesn’t have a cooperative Congress, he’s going to be limited as to what he can accomplish. There won’t be any healthcare reform. There probably won’t be much coronavirus relief aid because McConnell would rather see the country suffer than give Biden anything that looks like a “win”. I’d be surprised if McConnell even lets him have his own cabinet picks.

Unilaterally I think the president has the most control over foreign policy decisions. I’d expect Biden to invest a lot of energy into rebuilding relations with allies, so that he can use international coalitions to pressure rogue states like Iran, N Korea and China. There will likely be another Iran nuclear deal.

He’ll reverse most of the stuff that Trump did unilaterally via EO, but I don’t really expect Biden to get very bold with new EOs. Maybe some type of partial student aid forgiveness and/or some environmental/green energy stuff, but nothing will stick if he can’t get a legislation passed.

I don’t think Biden is going to be able to bargain with McConnell, because he doesn’t have anything to bargain with. Republicans just want to undo everything that Democrats do, they don’t really have their own legislative agenda. What can Biden offer? More tax cuts? Build a wall?
dubber
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 17:08:52 (permalink)
Thought I’d check for some fishing reports, but it looks like I stumbled into the middle of a CNN round table 🤔
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 294
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 18:21:47 (permalink)
dubber
Thought I’d check for some fishing reports, but it looks like I stumbled into the middle of a CNN round table 🤔

True...if the CNN round tablers threw things at each other.
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2020/11/17 18:24:08
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 769
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 18:48:10 (permalink)
MyWar
So it’s being widely reported that Lindsey Graham pressured GA SoS to toss legally cast ballots.

https://www.wsav.com/news...-legally-cast-ballots/

As we see again and again and again, the only real examples of malfeasance and interference in elections are coming from republicans.

MyWar, I see your problem right away and I can help you out. Give me your mailing address and I'll send you a packet of Dulcolax. Oh, wait. That won't clean out your brain. 
Fake news, and the Georgia AJ deliberately mis-stated what Graham was sayin'.  But that didn't stop the media from broadcasting the lie. Anything that can put a Republican in a bad light is fair game. So much for the unity BS.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 769
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 18:53:43 (permalink)
dubber

What would make you think there'd be a fishing report in an "Off Topic Discussion" segment in a thread titled "TRUMP"? Seems ya had to scroll down past the fishing threads to get here.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 19:51:42 (permalink)
It’s not fake news. It is absolutely true that Raffensperger made this claim (he also claimed that he is receiving death threats). So either he’s lying about it or Graham is lying, but that’s not “fake news”.

Raffensperger is a Republican. And he has no motivation to make up a claim like this. Specifically he has no reason to smear Graham in particular, does he? Graham doesn’t even represent Georgia.

On the other hand, people like Trump and Graham have demonstrated that they are willing to do or say just about anything to overturn the results of this election. So it’s totally plausible that Graham pulled this crap, and it should be investigated by Congress.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 19:57:36 (permalink)
EMitch
dubber

What would make you think there'd be a fishing report in an "Off Topic Discussion" segment in a thread titled "TRUMP"? Seems ya had to scroll down past the fishing threads to get here.

I kinda thought the same thing, but who am I to judge. 2nd post on an account started in 07.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 20:00:35 (permalink)
Only 99 more posts till this thread hits 12K. I highly doubt it'll get there before Jan 20th tho. When they drag this azz out of the Oval. After that this thread will be done-zo..
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/11/17 20:06:38
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 294
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 20:23:37 (permalink)
pensfan1
Only 99 more posts till this thread hits 12K. I highly doubt it'll get there before Jan 20th tho. When they drag this azz out of the Oval. After that this thread will be done-zo..

And with some folks MIA, we’re all going to have to work a little harder to meet that goal.
🎶oh where, oh where has my little dog gone?🎶
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 20:57:30 (permalink)
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 21:10:38 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
pensfan1

And with some folks MIA, we’re all going to have to work a little harder to meet that goal.

Here kitty kitty kitty... 🐈🐂💩 🤣🤣🤣
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/17 21:41:26 (permalink)
dubber

Yep you did friend. Go back to the pages from before the election - this place was FOX/OAN/Breitbart and everything else as well. But a lot of the folks from the Trump side have gone radio silent since then. 

Feel free to jump in if you'd like. That's one thing about this site - it's rarely friendly to new faces, and a big reason why it took such a downturn (For example, I returned after a very long haitus and after posting some left leaning ideas and responses, apparently it became clear that I'm on Bidens payroll)
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/18 04:26:26 (permalink)

Attachment(s)

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/18 12:36:29 (permalink)
When a properly elected President/ Chancellor began to urge his torch bearing followers into the streets, demonized political opponents, questioned than cancelled elections, subjected science to politics, corrupted the courts and attacked the Press.
Does any of this ring any bells?
IT HAPPENED IN GERMANY IN THE 1920s and 30s! If you ever went to school you should know the out come of these kinds of action.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/18 14:19:38 (permalink)
pensfan1
Irisheyeball
pensfan1

Here kitty kitty kitty... 🐈🐂💩 🤣🤣🤣

Pathetic really...we would be nice about it...mostly
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/18 14:20:39 (permalink)
dubber

Two posts eh??  BT is that youuuu???  
Page: << < ..396397398399400.. > >> Showing page 397 of 430
Jump to: