Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..386387388389390.. > >> Showing page 388 of 401
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 12066
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 10:58:14 (permalink)
I thought Julianni was all too often, running his mouth but then again, maybe he was firing some warning shots hoping the Dems would back off. We'll never know.

IMO the Dems do not want Biden anywhere near a hearing where he would need testify. Dems couldn't control the questions or how Biden should answer.

No doubt, Biden will be called to testify and when he is, the Dems know he will spill the beans so rest assured, the Dems will scream Joe Biden is not mentally fit.... for anything other than their candidate for POTUS.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 789
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 11:29:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2020/10/28 13:02:48
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden’s emails and this Bobulinski person, except the people that live in right wing media echo chambers. And there aren’t enough of those people to push the election in trump’s favor.

Trump needs at least *some* support of moderates and independents. That’s why he won in 2016.

But those voters aren’t brainwashed MAGA zombies. I’d also guess most of those voters are able to deduce that even if this hunter Biden story is totally 100% true, it still pales in comparison to the 4 years of brazen nepotism, corruption and influence peddling that has been on display during Trump’s first term (not to mention the total incompetence).

Those independents and moderate voters want real leadership, and real solutions to real problems. Trump is offering none of these things.

In the last days of his campaign, his closing argument is “vote for me because emails”. Not “here is how we fix this”, it’s just another email scandal. Again. Really?!?

With the state this country is in right now, that’s seriously the best he can do?!?!? Straight up, that’s just pathetic. He doesn’t deserve to win.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2308
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 11:46:13 (permalink)
Now thats morbidly funny - no one cares about this guy ??
You sick TDS suffering puppy--

YOU cared a real lot when the whistle blower with NO documentation whatsoever was all over the press in the Trump impeachment--- lol.
Now the shoe is dropping on the other side and "nobody  cares".

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7753
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 12:10:38 (permalink)
People would care if he testified in front of the Senate or House.  Maybe the Senate will find this as credible and reconvene?  Until there is some sort of testimony under oath, it is apples and oranges to compare to Trump's impeachment witnesses.

Trump's hand picked head of the FBI sat on something for a year that would sink Biden?  Why would a loyal Trump ally do this?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 12:31:48 (permalink)

Because they are NOT allys.

Trump hasnt found a single straight forward FBI head in his entire presidency - their reputation is in ruins for their slowwww walking even congressional subpoenas for their records- not to mention investigations.
The Deep State seems very deep indeed.
Mueller was supposed to be  straight shooting expert and he filled his staff with lib donors and then he himself appeared to not even know what end was up in his own reports.
Then it was the straight shooting Durham who has gone AWOL.
With all their earlier leaks we hear nothing about this and they have had it for a year---Everything- it seems- wont come out till later---
  Advantage Dems---
BS alert.

Trump seems to have scared these folks - he must be doing something right.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/10/28 14:06:16
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 12:50:02 (permalink)
My🤥Liar

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden’s emails and this Bobulinski person,

You wish..... 😅😂🤣

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 13:33:59 (permalink)
r3g3
 BS alert.

Or, this could be the case...
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 738
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 14:16:52 (permalink)
MyWar
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden’s emails and this Bobulinski person, except the people that live in right wing media echo chambers. And there aren’t enough of those people to push the election in trump’s favor.

Seriously, MyWar. Nobody cares? Hunter may be small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. But those e-mails implicate the former VP in a pay-to-play scheme totaling millions of dollars being paid to the former VP and his family by a company with direct ties to Chinese intelligence and the communist government. 
So, I guess it would be safe to assume that if Biden wins, you'll have no problem with a Manchurian Candidate in the White House?

And then you speak of nepotism.

Let's say for example that you owned a large company, a very lucrative business. Would you hire people that you know and trust and are relatively sure that they would be loyal to you, or would you advertise a jobs ad for people who hate your guts and want to see you fail at any expense. Unlikely situation, but the analogy is made.

Trump made the mistake of listening to too many Swampers when it came to Admin jobs or the recommendations for them. He's a smart business man, and his own impressions of character should be his first response.

And just one more thing. Never forget. No matter who wins the election, there are those donors, some who will remain anonymous, and those who will expect a cabinet position or an ambassadorship. It's how Washington works; like it or not.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 16:04:14 (permalink)
EMitch

Seriously, MyWar. Nobody cares? Hunter may be small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. But those e-mails implicate the former VP in a pay-to-play scheme totaling millions of dollars being paid to the former VP and his family by a company with direct ties to Chinese intelligence and the communist government. 
So, I guess it would be safe to assume that if Biden wins, you'll have no problem with a Manchurian Candidate in the White House?

Why aren't the IRS, FBI and US Attorney all over this then?  Is every FBI and IRS agent part of the Deep State along with every US Attorney (each is appointed by the President).  Biden has his tax returns posted.  They don't have any of this money shown, which would be an easy tax evasion case at the very least.  Do you honestly think the entities would "look the other way" for a year, if this is even remotely credible?

Trump and his crew have been touting the Deep State since he has been in office.  Yet unable no charges on anyone for what would be treason, if true?  What exactly are the Trump appointed US Attorney's waiting for?

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 738
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 16:24:47 (permalink)
Find the money and follow it. Maybe to the Cayman Islands like the Clintons?

I just got done tellin' ya that the FBI has sat on it for a year. The partner whistle blower just made it surface. Have a little patience. If your boy Joe wins, he'll have nothing to worry about and neither will you.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 940
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 17:07:46 (permalink)
Really does anyone actually believe Joe will be in office for very long???Its will be kamala whether its 2 weeks, 2 months ,or even a year.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 18:17:18 (permalink)
As I recall that money to Joe was disguised as an interest free loan-- No IRS
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 20:51:25 (permalink)
To all the Trump folks that are still swinging from his sack: you’re all gonna get left out in the cold, just like the folks that went to his rally in Omaha last night. Eventually he does this to EVERYBODY.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 22:03:39 (permalink)
MyWar
To all the Trump folks that are still swinging from his sack: you’re all gonna get left out in the cold, just like the folks that went to his rally in Omaha last night. Eventually he does this to EVERYBODY.

As testy as you get, you outta know something about swinging from a sac.... or maybe just testy from running around on your elbows.

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 247
Re: Trump... 2020/10/28 22:16:38 (permalink)
Well, I for one am extremely grateful that the Trump administration has ended the Coronavirus pandemic. Thank goodness that mess is over with! Don’t anybody challenge me on this, cause, you know, you can look it up.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 04:31:15 (permalink)
Guuuuuuuud morninggg Trump Fans.

Today it may be raining or it could be raining butt if it doesn't rain.... well then it missed a hell of a good chance.

For certain, somewhere it will be raining. I know these things.

In other news........

Same chyt, different day.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/29 04:35:02

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 05:24:58 (permalink)
Welp, interesting enough it is said Jamie Harrison, Democrat Senate hopeful from South Carolina and opponent to GOP Senate incumbent Lindsey Graham, has raised and spent 100 million dollars to date. Yet, it is said, Lindsey Graham leads Jamie Harrison by 6 points.

100 million dollars, for a single senate seat and one held by Lindsey Graham, no less.??

Butt wait.... buy one candidate and get a second one free. Just pay a separate fee of 15 million (in Texas)

Yep, Goofy Bloomberg spending 15 mil toward campaign ads for Joe Biden. Sooo, given Goofy Mike's connection with China, am I wrong in thinking Bloomberg needs China Joe, in the White House?

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1204
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 06:28:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2020/10/29 07:18:21
And in the latest news TRUMPS lays out his plans to chain himself  to a lurch post at the front of the White House to keep from being dragged out. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 11:58:18 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
And in the latest news TRUMPS lays out his plans to chain himself  to a lurch post at the front of the White House to keep from being dragged out. 

You mean when the ”Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff” coup, kicks into full swing on Nov 4th?

Pelosi can no longer buy her power, her fraudulent impeachment(s) are a joke and the ballot tampering has and continues to fail sooooo the only thing left, is her planned coup.

Stay tuned the plot ”is” thickening.

Speaking of tampering with elections...... here cum the Covid Boogeyman..... again. 🧟
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/29 12:10:04

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 18:29:36 (permalink)
Just read that in Butler county PA thousands of mail in ballots were never received despite being mailed out long ago.
Also read that Butler is a very predominantly REPUBLICAN  county that voted about 3 to 1  for 
Trump against Hildabeast.

Yep --mail in is safe and reliable
Nothing improper to see here folks just move along--

Sometimes ya gotta just sit and wonder if its a real Dem conspiracy or a bunch of individual TDS sufferers doing their own thing--
Either way they are awakening a man eating Tiger---
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/10/29 18:32:05
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2863
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 20:05:06 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
JerryS
MyWar

I forgot the funniest one tho, how about Jerry Falwell, posting pics on Instagram from his yacht:

I MEAN C'MON. How is this even real??? How stupid must he think you people are???

Not sure jr is capable of thinking.  You'd think he would have learned from the "pool boy and his wife" photo.  Cohen couldn't save him this time.  lol

..... that there's funny, I don't care who you are. Funny that anyone could be so desperate they must troll a forum with bogus/information. Then again, maybe desperate isn't the right word. Perhaps indoctrinated would better serve.

Butt... considering the picture, and their mindset, maybe they are well stocked with hand lotion and Kleenex and just wish to share their fantacies.

Welp anyways, as they say in the ole country.... ”to each his own”.

https://nymag.com/intelli...GWzhNHuFS6w-jA3_bIBaEw

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 20:12:18 (permalink)

GOTTA BE REAL DESPERATE- OR NUTS- TO POST UP A PHOTO OF Y0URSELF LIKE THAT---

LOOKED AT  IT FOR A REAL LONG TIME TRYING TO FUGURE OUT WHICH.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 21:47:04 (permalink)
I’m thinking you wanted to post a link to a story about Falwell suing liberty university.

That whole situation is just totally nuts.

What do you guys think? Was it Falwell himself gettin’ it on with the pool boy? Or was he just watching while the pool boy handled his wife? Some Caligula level shiit happened on that yacht I’ll bet.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 22:58:15 (permalink)
MyWar
I’m thinking you wanted to post a link to a story about Falwell suing liberty university.

That whole situation is just totally nuts.

What do you guys think? Was it Falwell himself gettin’ it on with the pool boy? Or was he just watching while the pool boy handled his wife? Some Caligula level shiit happened on that yacht I’ll bet.

I'm thinking you fantasize about some weird stuff.

Here's something that will keep you occupied for a night.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/29 23:03:18

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2863
Re: Trump... 2020/10/29 23:24:42 (permalink)
 Good One! Sucks coming into this world needing diapers and at the end 
  Was wondering if anyone would want to trade their way of life so far for Trumps life so far? I'm not Satin and don't want your soul or any ov that kind ov thing. Just curious... No way for me the simple poor life is just fine compared to that crap.   https://nymag.com/intelli...GWzhNHuFS6w-jA3_bIBaEw   

crappy

post edited by crappiefisher - 2020/10/29 23:39:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/30 08:11:38 (permalink)
Crappy, an advertising executive by the name of Fred Barnard said ”one picture is worth a thousand words”. Meaning, of course, ”A graphic illustration conveys a stronger message than words”.

Unfortunately, even though provided 'coloring books' some people still fail to see the 'whole picture'.

For me, at my age, I take each day as it comes. For mine, I do my best in persuading them not to make the same mistake I did at their age. I didn't pay attention and allowed the news media to paint the picture they wanted me to see. Problem is, I believed the basturds annnnnnd now, I see the picture.

Young folks best soon wake up, mere days remain. Nov. 4th cometh and it will be the first day.... of the rest of their lives.

Get out & vote.

Trump/Pence/House/Senate 2020

PS. It ain't about the White House... Pelosi needs her Gavel so she controls the U.S. Congress.

PPS. Like him or not.... Trump is Pelosi's nemesis.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/30 09:50:49 (permalink)
Hey you guys can have Glenn Greenwald. Seriously, please, just take him.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/30 10:14:04 (permalink)
Did yinz see where 'StinkFinger' Don Le'Mon mocks Trump supporters as drug users.

annnnnnnd

Biden campaign refuses questions about Bobulinski and Biden himself walks away from reporters.

Soooo what does My🤥Liar bring to the table this morning, some nonsense about a guy named Greenwald? 👍
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/30 10:15:37

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/30 11:27:28 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Like him or not.... Trump is Pelosi's nemesis.

This is completely true and one of the things that I do like about Trump.  But this election is not about reigning in Pelosi, the House and Senate will do that.  It is also about restoring decency into politics.  Say what you want about the Biden family, I'm not listening any further until Trump's appointed US Attorneys say there is something to listen to.  I'm done listening to the Deep State nonsense until the US Attorneys say there is something to listen to. 

Trump has been a rude, dishonest, self indulged old man child since he entered politics.  His rudeness and talking like a moron were funny for a while, but beyond old at this point.  We cannot have that be a norm.  We can't have "politicians" trying to out do him in this.  If someone else with similar policies runs while acting like a grown adult, then I will probably support.  The older I become, the more conservative I am and the more far left the Democratic platform becomes.  Many like me in Generation X are prime to be the next conservative majority, there are a good bit of us from the offspring of the baby boomers, many of us are getting to the top of of our professions and many are making their way into politics. 

This election is about showing the Republican party that we can't accept this moronic behavior any longer and it can't be something others can mimic for success.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 940
Re: Trump... 2020/10/30 11:45:36 (permalink)
Porktown
BeenThereDoneThat.
Like him or not.... Trump is Pelosi's nemesis.

This is completely true and one of the things that I do like about Trump.  But this election is not about reigning in Pelosi, the House and Senate will do that.  It is also about restoring decency into politics.  Say what you want about the Biden family, I'm not listening any further until Trump's appointed US Attorneys say there is something to listen to.  I'm done listening to the Deep State nonsense until the US Attorneys say there is something to listen to. 

Trump has been a rude, dishonest, self indulged old man child since he entered politics.  His rudeness and talking like a moron were funny for a while, but beyond old at this point.  We cannot have that be a norm.  We can't have "politicians" trying to out do him in this.  If someone else with similar policies runs while acting like a grown adult, then I will probably support.  The older I become, the more conservative I am and the more far left the Democratic platform becomes.  Many like me in Generation X are prime to be the next conservative majority, there are a good bit of us from the offspring of the baby boomers, many of us are getting to the top of of our professions and many are making their way into politics. 

This election is about showing the Republican party that we can't accept this moronic behavior any longer and it can't be something others can mimic for success.

I somewhat agree with you pork trump ia an ARSE hole But we really don't have much of a choice do we. Another election were you have to hold your nose.Joe isn't really going to be the one running things if he wins you know that.The left wing mob will be doing the dictating joe is just the figure to get them in. Their goofy policies are down right nuts.You can't possibly want their left fringe policies for yourself ,your children and grandkids.Decency yes but a socialist agent not for me.
Page: << < ..386387388389390.. > >> Showing page 388 of 401
Jump to: