Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..361362363364365.. > >> Showing page 361 of 368
Author
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 660
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 02:06:10 (permalink)
And where is the scolding? You really have no concept of perspective.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11575
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 04:49:28 (permalink)
Gotta laugh, when their "smoking gun" stories are snuffed out, the Trump trollers become very irritated and highly agitated.

Here's a sight for your minds eye. MyLiar with his wubby, sucking his thumb, whining about what "he" thinks others watch on TV.

MyLiar

Man, you right wing guys spit these word for word Fox News talking points again and again, day after day...

Must be past his beddy bye time... eh?

In other conversation......

Regarding past administrations and Russia, what was it Mr. Obama said to Putin? Not the time Barry whispered to Vladimir he could do more once in office butt.... 🤔 Oh yeah "cut it out".

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2027
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 09:36:20 (permalink)
Soo we have twisted polls and media coming up with 'unnamed sources' BS about Trump and all the regular speakers in the Dem party shouting and screaming with minions who have TDS eagerly  chiming in.
All while 'feely joe' sits in his basement or speaks to groups of a dozen chosen onlookers basically hiding out while the press shouts his praises to the heavens.
Sounds like a campaign plan to me------------

Are we really thought  to be  that gullible ??
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 577
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 10:00:35 (permalink)
Brilliant strategy by trump. To distract us from the reports that Russia put a bounty on US soldiers, he gets on Twitter and shares a video of white people pointing guns at protesters and another video where somebody yells “white power”.

I mean does this guy know his base or what??!! Which of you guys would smash the like button on this kind of content?

I love that we live in a country where if a bunch of commie dirtbags say things we don’t like, we can just shoot them! And the president says it ok!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 10:07:07 (permalink)
Are we really that gullible.......

Let's see what happens to the twisted numbers and media coming out with Corona Virus "Second Wave" then ask that question.

Let's see what happens when twisted DR Falsy and the CDC come up with laws mandating everyone be injected with vaccines of which we have no idea, of long term ill effects in our children and grandchildren.

Lets see what happens when twisted laws and Bill Gates have their way with tracking, your every movement; what you eat; when you eat; where you eat; when you sleep; how long you sleep; where you been; who you been with; what your talking about; why you been there; how many children you have; how many children you will be permitted to have; "if" (in fact) you'll be permitted to have children annnnnnd I think you get my drift as 99.5% of what I just listed is already in use.

Then ask if America is gullible. 🙉

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 10:22:06 (permalink)
JM2
Your definition of right wing shows your lack of self awareness, and why would you ever want to dip french fries in irony? Unless of course you are told to.

Please tell me which of the following statements you DISAGREE with:

(1) climate change is not a problem, and the scientists that say we need stop spewing carbon into the atmosphere are wrong

(2) the corona virus is no big deal and we just need to reopen the economy even if some people die

(3) a government funded universal healthcare system = BAD / free market, employment based healthcare system = GOOD

(4) supply side economics and tax cuts are the solution to pretty much every economic problem you can think of

(5) government regulations = BAD

(6) labor unions = BAD

(7) guns, HELL YEA!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 10:25:41 (permalink)
MyWar
Brilliant strategy by trump. To distract us from the reports that Russia put a bounty on US soldiers, he gets on Twitter and shares a video of white people pointing guns at protesters and another video where somebody yells “white power”.

I mean does this guy know his base or what??!! Which of you guys would smash the like button on this kind of content?

I love that we live in a country where if a bunch of commie dirtbags say things we don’t like, we can just shoot them! And the president says it ok!!

Brilliant strategy by you MyLiar posting the latest tweets from the POTUS, attempting to distract your base, (2.5 followers) after (again) bogus stories from anti-America news networks, you posted, are proven to be more lies?

Well said for a bigot who accuses as he does.

Strange, to say the least, you promote the burning and physical bodily harm to innocent by standers and America's police forces. That's OK (you say), during your freedom of speech "peaceful protest" yet you whine, like a baby, when the POTUS calls for American's to excercise their right to stand-up and protect our country.

Suprisingly, you agree, America "is" standing up against a bunch of "commie dirtbags".

Count me in... 10-4!!!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/29 10:29:46

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 11:27:21 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2
Your definition of right wing shows your lack of self awareness, and why would you ever want to dip french fries in irony? Unless of course you are told to.

Please tell me which of the following statements you DISAGREE with:

(1) climate change is not a problem, and the scientists that say we need stop spewing carbon into the atmosphere are wrong

(2) the corona virus is no big deal and we just need to reopen the economy even if some people die

(3) a government funded universal healthcare system = BAD / free market, employment based healthcare system = GOOD

(4) supply side economics and tax cuts are the solution to pretty much every economic problem you can think of

(5) government regulations = BAD

(6) labor unions = BAD

(7) guns, HELL YEA!

(1) Man made global warming is the debatable part. 

(2) At want point does living turn into just surviving. At what point do the living start envying the dead?

(3) I spent months trying to get a physical exam in CA. Government guidelines prevented the healthcare I paid for from being available to me. I was told for years that healthcare was a right. I guess it's only a right when they say so. I really don't want any level of government involved in the healthcare that I pay for, either directly or indirectly. 

(4) Why did you feel you needed to add "pretty much every" to the question. Reword your question to something less ridiculous.

(5) Over regulation and redundancy can be a problem, but no somethings need to be regulated. 

(6) Unions have had their place, and still do.  Just like people, some unions=bad, some unions=good. If you ran a company that employed a thousand people, would you negotiate wages and benefit with each employee individually every year?

(7) That not worth responding to.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 11:53:11 (permalink)
Sea shells in the Sahara and oil beneath many far east sands.
The Globe has been changing its climate for eons.
Scientists wondering how long ago the Far East deserts were jungles and oceans went far offshore in the Atlantic and did borings to find traces of materials carried by the prevailing winds to find out.
They were shocked to find layers of such indications revealing that about every 20,000 years that part of Earth cycled from desert to jungle- repeatedly.
Cannot recall if it was a 20,000 year change from desert to jungle  or it the 20,000 was the full turn around from desert to desert.
The point is that even without us the earth is in constant change.

After a hurricane years back Indian fishing encampments along the shoreline in the Northeast were uncovered.
Scientists found that the wood being burned in their fires was a type of low growing shrub only found much father  North beyond the treeline.

NOW - do we accelerate those changes ??--likely-- but it changes with or without us.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/29 12:54:33
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2646
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 13:07:43 (permalink)
JM2
LDD
You and others have downplayed their animosity towards the US for that entire time. Now, there is information from our intelligence services stating that they are integral in the killing of US troops. You bet yer @$$ i’m barking.
Oh, I forgot, you don’t believe our intel services...nothing is real...it’s all a conspiracy meant to bring down Don...poor Don.

Could you please point out where I have ever downplayed Russia as an adversary of the US? If you waste your time searching back pages you will only find maybe one post stating that Russia had no real impact on the outcome of our elections, even though they may of tried. 

Yeah, I don't have that kind of time.  Must be someone else I'm thinking of.  Just be aware, every time you toss a red herring (in this case, media is false, look what they did to you) instead of addressing the actual issue, you tacitly support Russian propaganda. It's the same playbook you used for the investigation.  It's all a set up, it's all false.  That same agenda has this country chasing it's tail about Covid.  Look where that's gotten us.  It's really difficult to tell what is true when it comes to the president.  He lies, jokes, retracts, gaslights, tweets, deletes, retweets every day.  Right now with this very issue he and his staff have simply muddied the water. It's what they always do.  Like I said earlier...no big deal, nothing to see here.  
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 13:22:14 (permalink)
I will continue to doubt the unnamed sources of this new russia- Trump thing.
The source- the old grey lady- has used this 'unnamed sources'  thing far too often, only later to be proven wrong.
Wrong being only a whimper of news compared to the original shouting to the rooftops by the Lib press.
This scenario has played out far too often to be believed right away on any subject IMHO.

Sad commentary but they have created the situation with lousy biased and questionable reporting for far too long.

You are correct that Trump would likely be better off if he didn't take issue right away in the manner he does with this repeated attacking with little to no factual basis over and over.
Guess after a while it just gets to the point of being too ridiculous- whatever happened to a press ya could trust and believe?

( I don't believe everything Fox says either)
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 14:58:38 (permalink)
I agree with a lot of what you said, which is why my original statement contained an “if”. My point is that there are still good journalists out there, the issue is the mass media punditry machine. In a case like this, you’re correct, no matter what the outcome, doubt has been cast and where does that put us?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 15:15:32 (permalink)
That doubt is exactly why they do it.
They know some will stick to the wall--
Think of all the Russia russia stories that have been totally debunked and all the people who still believe those BS stories with all the experts and unnamed sources reported by the 'press' for years.
'REPORTERS" like Maddow and her ilk made a living at it.
Because of their dishonesty I consider them to be an enemy of our free society.

That is NOT a Rep or Dem vies but one of honesty and fairness,

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 16:36:01 (permalink)
JM2

(2) At want point does living turn into just surviving. At what point do the living start envying the dead?

(3) I spent months trying to get a physical exam in CA. Government guidelines prevented the healthcare I paid for from being available to me. I was told for years that healthcare was a right. I guess it's only a right when they say so. I really don't want any level of government involved in the healthcare that I pay for, either directly or indirectly. 

(4) Why did you feel you needed to add "pretty much every" to the question. Reword your question to something less ridiculous.

(5) Over regulation and redundancy can be a problem, but no somethings need to be regulated. 

(6) Unions have had their place, and still do.  Just like people, some unions=bad, some unions=good. If you ran a company that employed a thousand people, would you negotiate wages and benefit with each employee individually every year?

Pretty boilerplate conservative stuff here. I’m not seeing anything that suggests my use of the term “right wing” is unfair or inaccurate.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 16:44:18 (permalink)
r3g3
I will continue to doubt the unnamed sources of this new russia- Trump thing.

But you will continue to belief each and every single word uttered by Trump and disinformation mongers like Hannity or Sebastian Gorka or Steve Bannon despite the fact that they don’t offer a shred of proof for literally anything the say ever.

Let’s not pretend that you are applying anything close to the same standards of proof when it comes to information you WANT to believe compared to information you DO NOT WANT to believe.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4566
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 17:40:51 (permalink)
I’m confused on this bounty on soldiers story.

If Putin is able to control Trump or is controlling Trump, for whatever behind-the-scenes reason(s), why would he put a bounty in US soldiers that would make Trump look bad and therefore hurt his re-election chances? Wouldn’t that mean that he would lose his patsy in the White House?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/29 22:39:25 (permalink)
DarDy I don't see that as being confused, I would call that being logical.

Being confused would be like MyLiar accusing people, he doesn't know, of watching Fox News or listening to (in his mind) "disinformation mongers like Hannity or Sebastian Gorka or Steve Bannon".

MyLiar does not comprehend how people can think on their own. Now that's being confused.

Being confused is MyLiar sitting in his basement sucking his thumb, deperately waiting for some fake news story he can immediately throw on this, and other forums.

The real confusion begins when his story (always) proves bogus and he becomes desperate to cover his asz.

Which in my opinion would be difficult because MyLiar is all asz.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/29 22:42:10

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 09:37:42 (permalink)
DarDys

If Putin is able to control Trump or is controlling Trump, for whatever behind-the-scenes reason(s), why would he put a bounty in US soldiers that would make Trump look bad and therefore hurt his re-election chances? Wouldn’t that mean that he would lose his patsy in the White House?

Putin knows that since the GRU is involved the story can be denied/lied about/obscured  from the start and it won't hurt Trump with his base at all.  Any real evidence that Russia was involved would be highly classified and the sources by which it was obtained would also be highly classified. It would never really come into public view, therefore, it can easily be denied.  Even if it were as plain to see as the Statue of Liberty they could still deny it and it would still be believed by the base. It will simply just be seen as another attack by the left and anti-Trumpers.  Where would Putin EVER get those ideas from?? 

(Edit) Furthermore...it could simply be counter-intel planted by the GRU to lead I our intel to some murky conclusion to create this whole scenario.  The Russians have been happily planting disinformation for years in our media and social media platforms to continue to drive a wedge in our society.  It's working.  We need to quit the partisanship and work towards being Americans again.  These politicians and their appointees WORK FOR US.  

post edited by LDD - 2020/06/30 09:45:42
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 10:34:35 (permalink)
LDD
These politicians and their appointees WORK FOR US.

🤔 😕 😒 😳 🙃

Considering who this statement is coming from.... I think there could be an oxymoron in there.

Several on this forum see the Trump Administration working for America and her people butt then, we hear people like LDD always complaining about Trump and his "promises kept" and/or badgering "Trump's Base".

Surely, "I" wouldn't be mistaken and LDD speaks of Nancy Pelosi and her House of Swam-Crats who have done nothing, for America, after decades of (many) being in office.

Surely, "I" was mistaken when I said if it weren't for this forum, LDD wouldn't know who was in the White House.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/30 10:37:24

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 11:05:21 (permalink)
DarDys

Putin wants to destabilize the west. It’s that simple. The idea that Putin has some kind of control over Trump is probably overstated, but it’s undeniable that our current, volatile domestic political state plays right into Putin’s hands.

Why is hard to believe that Putin put bounties on US troops? Propping you up with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other is totally his MO. He’s ex KGB. He’s ruthless. He knows Trump is weak and won’t push back. What’s the downside for him here?
post edited by MyWar - 2020/06/30 11:07:52
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 12:18:43 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD
These politicians and their appointees WORK FOR US.

🤔 😕 😒 😳 🙃

Considering who this statement is coming from.... I think there could be an oxymoron in there.

Several on this forum see the Trump Administration working for America and her people butt then, we hear people like LDD always complaining about Trump and his "promises kept" and/or badgering "Trump's Base".

Surely, "I" wouldn't be mistaken and LDD speaks of Nancy Pelosi and her House of Swam-Crats who have done nothing, for America, after decades of (many) being in office.

Surely, "I" was mistaken when I said if it weren't for this forum, LDD wouldn't know who was in the White House.

Oh my goodness, did I badger you?  I'm very sorry.  You can come out of your corner and quit pouting now, it's almost snack time.  

I agree, congress should have term limits.  Mitch and Nancy need to go spend some time with their grandkids.  
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4566
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 14:55:25 (permalink)
Here I am being confused again

Beyoncé, during the BET Awards, said that the African American community needs to use their most powerful tool and get out and vote.

Does she mean to get out and vote out the Democratic leaders in the cities or states where police are an issue? That would be quite a switch from her normal Dem stand.

Or does she mean vote out Trump, who is federal and has nothing to do with the state or local police departments or the state or local COVID response (8th grade civics — local = action; state = manage; federal = support)? In which case she must be confused.

And why, if the problem is systemic, was it not solved or even addressed, for that matter, when the African American community and many more put an African American in the WH, with the full support via majorities in both house of Congress? If it is such a priority now, why wasn’t it then, especially since the premise is police killing of African Americans, which happened more frequently on a year-over-year basis?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 15:09:12 (permalink)
Every time I think I might be getting all paranoid about the direction of America in the near future I read these Forums and realize I am not going nuts.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/30 15:55:45 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2

Pretty boilerplate conservative stuff here. I’m not seeing anything that suggests my use of the term “right wing” is unfair or inaccurate.

Okay now let's define you, and I don't need you to response to any questions.

Appears to be a far left wing kook, who regurgitates left wing boilerplate views and topics.

Once you get so far left, even Mother Teresa becomes right wing.

How did I do? 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/07/02 09:16:27 (permalink)
Welp.... we now know Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff were well aware, months ago, of the "Russian Bounty" bogus story.

🤔.. 👁👁 Schiff knew...... wellllll gee whiz, I wonder how the anti-America NewYorkTimes got wind of such a story?

eww eww, wait I know I know..... the White House leaked the story so all 'sall would blame Schiff. amirite. GOOD GRIEF.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/02 09:21:05

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/07/02 12:42:00 (permalink)
The Democrat party is by far the greatest threat to this country, and it's people than any foreign power or entity.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 843
Re: Trump... 2020/07/02 14:24:21 (permalink)
AGREED
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/07/02 16:51:48 (permalink)
With budget cuts and cops getting OUT some say Ok as time goes on and negative issues become commonplace
- just hire more.

NO WAY- ya gotta advertise for applicants -have a test and orals and physical exam and background search.
Then ya pick the best and hire-
The more ya gotta hire its likely 'the best' could be compromised.
Ya need a hundred Ok--a thousand OOOOOKKKK
Then they gotta go to the Academy for months to learn how to do the job academically.
Then they gotta be teamed with a training officer to learn the practical applications on the street.

You must look at least a year out to get a cop on the street able to do the basic job- then they are 'rookies' with much still to learn.

Investigators in a variety of special crimes -evidence techs etc take years of experience and cannot be rapidly replaced.

Some places are digging a hole that could take a decade to fill back in.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/07/02 17:01:31 (permalink)
JM2
The Democrat party is by far the greatest threat to this country, and it's people than any foreign power or entity.

What kind of alternate reality must you be living in to believe this.

You want to talk about threats? Lets talk about Florida. Over 10,000 confirmed cases of corona virus today,

5,000 on June 25
3,200 on June 18
1,700 on June 11

Its roughly doubling every week, so at this rate they could have 150,000 cases PER DAY by the end of July. They can't even test that many people! They have enacted no suppression measures, and even if they went into a hard lock down today, they could be three weeks before they flatten the curve because of the lag between exposure and onset. To make it worse, (1) we are going into a holiday/party weekend, (2) Disneyworld opens in 9 days, (3) kids start going back to school around the first week of august, (4) the NBA season is starting in FL, (5) we are heading into the FL hurricane season, and oh yea (6) THE RNC. 

Florida is going to be a bloodbath when all is said and done, which is 100% the fault of the GOP because it has devolved into this bizarre death cult where they literally sacrifice the lives of their own voters to appease Lord Trump. And its not just Florida. Texas, Georgia, Arizona... all those red states are getting blasted now, and both republican lawmakers as well as the dipsh1ts that voted for them are just pretending that its not happening. Do you realize that the rest of the world is looking at the US as an example of what not to do during a pandemic?

You're an old timer, right? You oughtta thank sweet middle eastern Jesus that you live in a state with a democrat in the governor's mansion, because if good old "Death Sentence" DeSantis was the governor of PA, you would probably be dead by now.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/07/02 17:02:49 (permalink)
JM2
MyWar
JM2

Okay now let's define you, and I don't need you to response to any questions.

Appears to be a far left wing kook, who regurgitates left wing boilerplate views and topics.

Once you get so far left, even Mother Teresa becomes right wing.

How did I do? 

My dude, you know absolutely nothing about me.
Page: << < ..361362363364365.. > >> Showing page 361 of 368
Jump to: