Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..351352353354355.. > >> Showing page 354 of 364
Author
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 648
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 21:54:04 (permalink)
It is a tragedy in what happened to Mr. George, but there's gotta be other questions asked about the way this incident came about. First off, I think it should be murder 1, not murder 3. The look in that cops' eyes in that pic says a lot. Second, the other 3 should be charged as accessories to murder, because as soon as any of them saw the knee goin' on the man's throat, one of them should have knocked that cop azz over tincup! Third, this guy has had 17 other charges and complaints against him. Where the hell has the chief(s) of police been for the past 20 years? And fourth, if the chief never did anything about the complaints, where the hell has the Internal Affairs division been in investigating? One thing is for sure. The FOP and other police unions keep gettin' these bad apples off scott free, and it needs to stop throughout America.

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3323
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 21:58:50 (permalink)
MyWar
Just a reminder that this is what it looks like when you unleash the military on your own citizens.

To be perfectly honest, I would not shed a tear for an antifa, looter or arsonist getting squished under a humvee of MRAP tire (tanks would be a little much).  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/05/31/george-floyd-allegheny-co-2/

The correct way to protest.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 22:03:43 (permalink)
EMitch
It is a tragedy in what happened to Mr. George, but there's gotta be other questions asked about the way this incident came about. First off, I think it should be murder 1, not murder 3. The look in that cops' eyes in that pic says a lot. Second, the other 3 should be charged as accessories to murder, because as soon as any of them saw the knee goin' on the man's throat, one of them should have knocked that cop azz over tincup! Third, this guy has had 17 other charges and complaints against him. Where the hell has the chief(s) of police been for the past 20 years? And fourth, if the chief never did anything about the complaints, where the hell has the Internal Affairs division been in investigating? One thing is for sure. The FOP and other police unions keep gettin' these bad apples off scott free, and it needs to stop throughout America.

I posted this on another site.....

Video showing Mr. Floyd on the ground, from another angle.

DFA, based on the above video, and I can only assume these three officers were on top of Mr. Floyd for about the same amount of time as Officer Chauvin (other, 10 min. video seemingly corroborates it, with none of the other 2 officers seen walking around, just the 4th asian officer standing security with the crowd/bystanders), then I would postulate that the full weight of three full grown men on top of Mr. Floyd with knees as pressure points were highly contributory to his expiration.

Officer Chauvin was on top on Mr. Floyd with both knees, full weight, one knee on his neck and one knee on his upper torso. The second officer, full weight, both knees, was on top of Mr. Floyd in mid and lower torso. The third officer was on top of Mr. Floyd, full weight, both knees, on the legs. I am not sure about the rest of you but, if I had three grown men on top of me like that, for almost 10 minutes, I most likely would not survive the encounter, underlying conditions or not.....maybe he didn't asphyxiate in the "normal" sense but, if his torso was being "squeezed" by all the weight, breathing would be highly difficult and lack of oxygen would become and issue. You have a grown man calling out for his "momma" just before he passes out (by the way, the officers were on top of him for an additional 3 min. after he passed out), you know you have someone in distress.

There is also audio out there from the body cams that has Officer Chauvin taunting Mr. Floyd while he is on top of him....for much of the time.....

Now, I am as about as "right" as you can get on the political spectrum but, I can see where these particular officer's actions were WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Also, as far as the "peaceful protesters" go, I fully support them. For the rioters, looters, etc., I fully support the use of deadly force on the ones entering bldgs. to loot or in the process of committing arson...

That is where I stand.

The police in MN aren't doing themselves any favors by shooting paintballs at residents on their own porches.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...n-their-porch/

The curfew did not apply to people at their own properties.I

As far as K-man, I hope he never works in the NFL again....and I do not support him in any way, shape or form, to protest the way he did, and continually, at his place of employment.  He got what he deserved.
post edited by eyesandgillz - 2020/06/01 22:07:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11366
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 22:29:06 (permalink)

MyLiar prefers innocent business owners being burned out or beaten as they try saving their stores.  My Liar favors violence over peaceful demonstrations.

MyLiar finds this type of hate and discontent amusing because he thinks all this is the responsibility of the POTUS.  MyLiar demonstrates his IQ.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 22:52:18 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
EMitch

I posted this on another site.....

Video showing Mr. Floyd on the ground, from another angle.

DFA, based on the above video, and I can only assume these three officers were on top of Mr. Floyd for about the same amount of time as Officer Chauvin (other, 10 min. video seemingly corroborates it, with none of the other 2 officers seen walking around, just the 4th asian officer standing security with the crowd/bystanders), then I would postulate that the full weight of three full grown men on top of Mr. Floyd with knees as pressure points were highly contributory to his expiration.

Officer Chauvin was on top on Mr. Floyd with both knees, full weight, one knee on his neck and one knee on his upper torso. The second officer, full weight, both knees, was on top of Mr. Floyd in mid and lower torso. The third officer was on top of Mr. Floyd, full weight, both knees, on the legs. I am not sure about the rest of you but, if I had three grown men on top of me like that, for almost 10 minutes, I most likely would not survive the encounter, underlying conditions or not.....maybe he didn't asphyxiate in the "normal" sense but, if his torso was being "squeezed" by all the weight, breathing would be highly difficult and lack of oxygen would become and issue. You have a grown man calling out for his "momma" just before he passes out (by the way, the officers were on top of him for an additional 3 min. after he passed out), you know you have someone in distress.

There is also audio out there from the body cams that has Officer Chauvin taunting Mr. Floyd while he is on top of him....for much of the time.....

Now, I am as about as "right" as you can get on the political spectrum but, I can see where these particular officer's actions were WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Also, as far as the "peaceful protesters" go, I fully support them. For the rioters, looters, etc., I fully support the use of deadly force on the ones entering bldgs. to loot or in the process of committing arson...

That is where I stand.

The police in MN aren't doing themselves any favors by shooting paintballs at residents on their own porches.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...n-their-porch/

The curfew did not apply to people at their own properties.I

As far as K-man, I hope he never works in the NFL again....and I do not support him in any way, shape or form, to protest the way he did, and continually, at his place of employment.  He got what he deserved.

All four of the law enforcement people are guilty of murder. (I can not refer to them as "Police Officers" but liken them to James Comey).  Chauvin should be charged with 1st degree murder and the other three charged with manslaughter.

Handle the rioters by fighting fire with fire.

Forget trying to teach the likes of MyLiar and "President LDD"  THE GOVERNORS are responsible for protecting the people, especially when it comes to the need for military intervention.  These two have no idea how government or the "the chain of command works".  Their only agenda is to spread troll chyt with their stupid remarks.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/01 22:58:28

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 23:28:26 (permalink)
LDD
Ok...except you’re the Walmart shopper...you have made them GREAT over and over again over the last 15 years thinking you were getting a deal. Try again sir...

You're the Walmart shopper...  You're the Walmart shopper... I'm telling... no kidding President LDD and I'll continue shopping at Walmart when the products from China quit appearing on the shelves.   I also frequent other retail outlets where products of China are sold including Chinese restaurants. Yummy.  

Meanwhile as they become available, I'll continue buying MADE IN AMERICA products as mfgs once again return to American soil.  

Whether you like it or not "made in china" is a dying label .

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 08:08:43 (permalink)
Boy-O-Boy them White supremacists, sure do like burnin down their towns and attacking private citizens who oppose their distruction.

Them White supremacists sure do like driving vehicles around with no license plates, loaded with bricks and crowbars attacking innocent protestors.

Them White Supremacists sure do like attacking cops, beating them to the ground, until they're forced to draw their service weapon.

Didn't take anti-America CNN long..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence
By Donie O'Sullivan,

How much more proof is needed before America demands the shut down of anti-America TV networks hiding behind our constitution promoting violence through propaganda.

No deep state here.... amirite.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/02 08:34:55

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 08:46:21 (permalink)
Here's an example of bringing about, a peaceful gathering.

https://youtu.be/mhwsvu_Ffu4

A/K/A "working together".
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/02 08:49:08

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 10:07:51 (permalink)
Welll -have pretty much had it with all the BS.
Walking a bit heavier lately.
Antifa said on its Twitter  post to go into the White burbs and "get whats yours'--
City leaders pretty  much all going around saying how peaceful folks are demonstrating-
apparently till its dark and they turn like vampires into beasts.
Cops becoming targets all over the place-business and churches burned and looted--
people being attacked and beaten on the streets-
Push hard enough -don't be surprised when fed up folks step up
OK-- let it rip.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/02 10:21:17
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 516
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 10:09:16 (permalink)
It’s becoming abundantly clear that the bootlickers don’t know jacksh1t about what is happening on the streets.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 10:11:47 (permalink)
gonna keep my promise to myself
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/02 13:41:12
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 11:59:03 (permalink)
MyWar
It’s becoming abundantly clear that the bootlickers don’t know jacksh1t about what is happening on the streets.

It's becoming abundantly clear MyLiar is in his glory. Doesn't matter if people are dying in nursing homes or being killed on the streets.

MyLiar feeds from the misery of others as he walks upon his elbows, in the depths of a basement.

I can't wait to hear MyLiar's response when his wetdream turns to a bed pooping nightmare.

Trump has announced he is prepared to exercise his sworn duty, in protecting American citizens, if the swampcrat governors fail to do so.

Swampcrats can be proud of themselves. Totally destroyed their own party. Congratulations.

MyLiar, about those boots, America is about to pull herself up by the bootstraps and put her foot squarely where you lick, as you run around on your elbows.

He who laughs last, laughs best. ~ (Franklin Pierce Adams-1952;“FPA Book of Quotations”)

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 12:05:54 (permalink)
Don’t take my word for it. Even the bishop that oversees St. John’s is calling Trump out. St Johns is the church where Trump yesterday teargassed PEACEFUL protests for no reason, then staged his pathetic little photo op / propaganda video and then suggested unleashing military force on US citizens.

"He did not pray," the bishop continued.

"He did not offer a word of balm or condolence to those who are grieving. He did not seek to unify the country, but rather he used our symbols and our sacred space as a way to reinforce a message that is antithetical to everything that the person of Jesus, whom we follow, and the gospel texts that we strive to emulate ... represent."

Funny, this bishop is echoing pretty much the exact same sentiments I posted on this board back around Christmas when the fake Christians came out of the woodwork to lick Trumps boots.
lost sage rod sectio
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 77
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 12:08:38 (permalink)
In regards to Mr. George. When the dust all settles on this the lawyers will have a ball. No body wants to talk about the blank part in the tape? Personally I would like to Know what ever happened to doing what the police man ask you? He has no choice its is his job. Mr. George is not the Saint they say he is. Just saying this is not as cut and dried as people think.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 13:02:13 (permalink)
MyWar

MyWar is just upset his butt buddy will be in lock-up soon. I wonder if they lived in the same basement together?

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/brian-bartels-pittsburgh-protest-arrested/

MyWar, all that K-Y, and no where to use it?????????????
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 13:05:44 (permalink)
MyLiar

Don’t take my word for it.

We don't... crack licker.

BTW ya didn't see the trouble makers (a/k/a Antifa) because they couldn't attack innocent shop owners or gang up on a single cop. Being the lowlife cowards they are, they won't attack anyone who can defend themselves.

Peaceful protesters would have abided by the orders to vacate the area and leave as instructed.

Also, glad to see you finally find faith from a "man of the cloth". Not long ago, you argued and fully opposed such. Again proving you a bigot.

Lost Sage, welcome aboard.

Respectfully I must say, even if the guy kneeling on George's neck is found to have gone insane during his scuffle with the (now) victim, once restrained and controlled, the other 3 law enforcement people should have come to the assistance of the victim. That was their job.

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2626
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 13:11:14 (permalink)
lost sage rod sectio
In regards to Mr. George. When the dust all settles on this the lawyers will have a ball. No body wants to talk about the blank part in the tape? Personally I would like to Know what ever happened to doing what the police man ask you? He has no choice its is his job. Mr. George is not the Saint they say he is. Just saying this is not as cut and dried as people think.

NO GOOD COP believes the knee on neck choke position is a valid one.  Who is "they"...who is saying he was a "saint"?  Just wondering.  
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 13:16:14 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD
Ok...except you’re the Walmart shopper...you have made them GREAT over and over again over the last 15 years thinking you were getting a deal. Try again sir...

You're the Walmart shopper...  You're the Walmart shopper... I'm telling... no kidding President LDD and I'll continue shopping at Walmart when the products from China quit appearing on the shelves.   I also frequent other retail outlets where products of China are sold including Chinese restaurants. Yummy.  

Meanwhile as they become available, I'll continue buying MADE IN AMERICA products as mfgs once again return to American soil.  

It's your generation that gave our economy to China, you and Trump and people my parents age.  You squandered our accumulated wealth on $hit from China. Your buying power in the late 90's and early 2000's greatly outweighed that of my generation (GEN X) and you guys dug this hole we're in with China...thanks buddy.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 13:16:44 (permalink)
Eyes I wish (but may as well crap in the other hand. lol) the authorities will make an example of this coward and charge him as a terrorist. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening in Pittsburgh.

Thanks for putting up the link and kudos to the peaceful protestors for trying to stop the whitetrash coward from the "burgh".

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 13:25:11 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD

It's your generation that gave our economy to China, you and Trump and people my parents age.  You squandered our accumulated wealth on $hit from China. Your buying power in the late 90's and early 2000's greatly outweighed that of my generation (GEN X) and you guys dug this hole we're in with China...thanks buddy.  

First and foremost, I ain't your buddy. You will never be that lucky.

Secondly, you've said some really stupid chyt over the past few years buttt your most recent comment... takes the cake.

Have a good day and please do come back, when you have anything intelligent to say.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 16:39:28 (permalink)
Oh we’re online buddies 😂, you know we are. If you would have had some purchasing scruples back then we wouldn’t be in this mess, but it’s ok, my generation will fix the economic $hitburg yinz left us. Have a good day buddy!!
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 17:20:46 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

MyLiar prefers innocent business owners being burned out or beaten as they try saving their stores.  My Liar favors violence over peaceful demonstrations.

MyLiar finds this type of hate and discontent amusing because he thinks all this is the responsibility of the POTUS.  MyLiar demonstrates his IQ.

There is nothing illegal happening in the first picture dipsh1t. Thats what a peaceful, legal protest looks like.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 17:23:51 (permalink)
r3g3

Antifa said on its Twitter  post to go into the White burbs and "get whats yours'--
C

There is no "antifa". This was a fake account suspended by Twitter which was actually run by white supremacists.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 17:30:12 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
MyWar

MyWar is just upset his butt buddy will be in lock-up soon. I wonder if they lived in the same basement together?

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/brian-bartels-pittsburgh-protest-arrested/

MyWar, all that K-Y, and no where to use it?????????????

Exactly. Its idiots like this who are escalating the violence, not protesters who actually care about cops indiscriminately killing black Americans. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 18:25:02 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

There is nothing illegal happening in the first picture dipsh1t. Thats what a peaceful, legal protest looks like.

REALLY..... you notice and acknowelege the difference.

Mercy, your brain must be mush for lack of oxygen from running around tooo long, on your elbows.

That mask you wear may protect you from Radon Gas as you hide in your basement but the location of your head does put you in danger of methane gas.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 18:39:06 (permalink)
MyWar
r3g3

C

There is no "antifa". This was a fake account suspended by Twitter which was actually run by white supremacists.

😂 I told all y'all..... the rioting, burning, looting, bodily harm is being committed by white supremacist posing as Antifa. 😂

..... ya can't make this stuff up.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/02 18:41:48

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 18:43:27 (permalink)
LDD
Oh we’re online buddies 😂, you know we are. If you would have had some purchasing scruples back then we wouldn’t be in this mess, but it’s ok, my generation will fix the economic $hitburg yinz left us. Have a good day buddy!!

10-4 GOODBUDDY......! fantasize as you may and don't forget your hand lotion and tissue.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/02 18:49:14

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 20:17:59 (permalink)
Yeah, but you buy your lotion and tissues at Wally-Mart which is straight from China...they put Communism right in that shizzle...explains why you are so anti-freedom, among other things...buddy...wtf is wrong with you? just askin...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 20:29:05 (permalink)
C'mon LDD besides showing your ignorance regarding products sold at Walmart... fess up. You get fired from your security job at Walmart.. did ya? Maybe forget to pay for some merchandise. jus'askin'.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/02 21:39:39 (permalink)
No, they tore down a 200 year old white oak tree a put their f-in store in the middle of one of my favorite hunting spots. Then they proceeded to sell $hit to low infos like you and the rest is history...full disclosure buddy!!
Page: << < ..351352353354355.. > >> Showing page 354 of 364
Jump to: