Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..296297298299300.. > >> Showing page 300 of 320
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9764
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 14:06:28 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

BTW.... those employees now have much better chance to improve their quality of life, if only, they had a positive outlook on life.

With so many new jobs being created over the past three years perhaps, with a little self motivation, they can find a job they'd be much happier with.

Problem being, the employer needs people willing to work and earn. Employers do not need workers holding their hand out, crying give me, give me, give me.😭

Employers need workers with appropriate skills and "willing" to earn. Problem being with skills, many employers also have to train the employee because the worker has no skills, what so ever.

Did you read anything I posted?

If almost half of the jobs in this country don't pay people enough to live on, then a "positive outlook" isn't going to help, "self motivation" isn't going to help, "working and learning" isn't going to help, "appropriate skills" won't help... The problem isn't the workforce, its the job market. Its not a lack of jobs, its a lack of quality jobs. There simply aren't enough good paying jobs to go around. Its a pretty straightforward argument, how many different ways do I need to phrase it in order for you to understand?

Mywar, the economy is on the upswing, but with your attitude, nothing positive can ever be obtained under the Trump Administration. How many different ways do I need phrase it, in order for you to understand?

How sad for you, the need to defend, being so negative.

I've yet to find any Trump supporter on this blog who defends Trump 100%.

I didn't see any Trump supporter (or others) that refused to read your thoughts and try to be open minded to your questions.

I did see however, you ask questions then see you respond in a very condesending way, to those who made an honest attempt, at holding an open conversation with you.

I myself have been a receipiant of false and demeaning accusation by you. The latest of which, you accused me of who and what I listened to on the radio, based on me being a truck driver.

Update FYI..... I retired in 2013, three years before Trump was elected. Your latest accusation was accusing me of listening to conservative talk show host. Your assumption based on, I listened to these conservative talk show host because I drove truck. Highly doubtful those conservative show host had any idea in 2013, (or before) Trump would be running for POTUS.

When called out, by another blogger as to your reason for posting on this (and other) forum(s) you outright lied, in your response.

You've posted links to info that has been proven wrong. One coming to mind, when I mentioned Nunes filing suit.

Now you post info regarding disgruntled employees as rebuttal to the growing employment rate in our country. The only thing I see in your info presented, is the opinion of the person who wrote the article. Their opinion much the same as yours. Negative... negative.... negative.

I don't know who you are (or care) and what your true intent is by joining these forums but so far, from what I'm seeing, it is to troll.

You appear to be a very unhappy individual and that says... it sucks to be you.

Try and have a good day....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/12/08 14:10:59

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2409
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 15:26:53 (permalink)
MyWar
Its not a lack of jobs, its a lack of quality jobs.

and what, pray tell, would be your  solutions to that?

Thanks

..L.T.A.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 16:26:50 (permalink)
In other news.........

HOW BOUT THEMM 49ers?? 🏈😳🏈

Tito Ortiz too!!!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/12/08 16:33:13

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

MyWar
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 173
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 17:38:08 (permalink)
genieman77
MyWar

Do we agree that there is a problem? Do we agree on what that problem is?

Do we agree that if 44% of the jobs available to the workforce are low-paying, low-quality jobs, then the 266,000 new jobs added last month doesn't necessarily mean the economy is as healthy as the Trump administration boasts? 
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 17:54:27 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Mywar, the economy is on the upswing

Really? By what measure is it on the upswing? Specifically, which measures show a substantially better performance now, compared to Obama? Or even GWB or Clinton?

And if the economy is so great right now, why does the Fed keep cutting interest rates?

And if the economy is so great, why are 44% of the jobs in the country low-paying, low-quality jobs that don't pay enough to live on?

BeenThereDoneThat. 

I retired in 2013, three years before Trump was elected. Your latest accusation was accusing me of listening to conservative talk show host. 

Are you really trying to tell me that you don't now, and never have listened to conservative talk radio?

Conservative talk radio existed long before 2013. Those folks have been harping on the same identical talking points for decades. Trump did not invent any of it, he just seized an opportunity to control the minds of its zombie listeners and become your master.

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 531
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 18:09:02 (permalink)
I just have one question for now, and anybody can feel free to comment.

If an open minded forum member speaks in a forest, and there is no My War or LDD there to hear him, is he still wrong?

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 109
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 18:15:08 (permalink)
EMitch

If an open minded forum member speaks in a forest, and there is no My War or LDD there to hear him, is he still wrong?

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳
🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳 I dunno, let’s test it.🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳
🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🦌🌳🌲🌳🌲
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2019/12/08 18:18:52
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 20:20:53 (permalink)
MyWar
genieman77
MyWar

Do we agree that there is a problem? Do we agree on what that problem is?

Do we agree that if 44% of the jobs available to the workforce are low-paying, low-quality jobs, then the 266,000 new jobs added last month doesn't necessarily mean the economy is as healthy as the Trump administration boasts? 

would you quit with the obfuscation already.
That's all you did the last time I tried to engage a  dialogue with you

If you can't answer a question directly, just say you don't fckin know the answer
...ain't no shame in that

..L.T.A.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 20:47:34 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

Mywar, the economy is on the upswing

Really? By what measure is it on the upswing? Specifically, which measures show a substantially better performance now, compared to Obama? Or even GWB or Clinton?

And if the economy is so great right now, why does the Fed keep cutting interest rates?

And if the economy is so great, why are 44% of the jobs in the country low-paying, low-quality jobs that don't pay enough to live on?

BeenThereDoneThat. 

I retired in 2013, three years before Trump was elected. Your latest accusation was accusing me of listening to conservative talk show host. 

Are you really trying to tell me that you don't now, and never have listened to conservative talk radio?

Conservative talk radio existed long before 2013. Those folks have been harping on the same identical talking points for decades. Trump did not invent any of it, he just seized an opportunity to control the minds of its zombie listeners and become your master.

Mywar, thankyou for again proving my point, you are on this foroum for no other reason than to troll.

Your questions regarding the present state of the economy and the interest rates, is nothing more than childish.

Your insinuation that I lie about who and what I listened to as a truck driver is nothing short of harrasment.

Your innuendo of me being a "zombie" and being controled by a "master", further proves me correct in that, you are still a liar.

I don't believe you are, who you pretend to be. From your most recent statements, in addition to your stupid comments of the past, I'm now thinking I am conversing with a child playing on daddy's computer, in the basement.

With that in mind I suggest you seek professional help ASAP. I think you could become very dangerous trying to cope with republicans, taking strong control over the house and senate along with another seat filled in the SCOTUS by Trump being in the White House, over the next 5 years.

Have a nice night.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/12/08 20:55:59

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/08 21:03:12 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
EMitch

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳
🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳 I dunno, let’s test it.🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳
🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🦌🌳🌲🌳🌲

Now..... stop that!!! sayyyyy, is that an elusive PA 3-up White Tailed deer I see hiding in the forest? They're so danged cute.

In other news..... anybody see the bad call causing the Patriots a touchdown and a timeout? Blatant 🤔or not blatant🤔, that is the question.

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 06:25:27 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

I don't believe you are, who you pretend to be. From your most recent statements, in addition to your stupid comments of the past, I'm now thinking I am conversing with a child playing on daddy's computer, in the basement.

I may have missed if he's shared any of his bio, BT
who's he "pretend" to be?

as far as "kid in the basement", don't know whether or not he's a fully functional adult
(meaning provides all his own needs without aid or $uport  from family or gov)

BUTT.....My Magic 8 Ball does suggest he's an idealist youngster without a whole lot of "life's experience" yet .

Mywar, if you don't mind sharing....which dem do you support in the primaries?
For the record, I've always liked Bernie for not being the "typical" swamp politician.

..L.T.A.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1586
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 08:45:04 (permalink)
Well the IG report comes out today.
I have no faith whatsoever in it finding any fault whatsoever leading to consequences for anyone.
Hope to be wrong.
The swamp covers itself in mud at all times.
Then it will be -oh wait for the next report- been there before waiting for this one.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 08:56:14 (permalink)
r3.... I'm with you neighbor. I'm seeing little if any key info being released. I hope we're both wrong but as they say in the ole country, "wish in one hand and........"

Trump/Pence 2020.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/12/09 09:05:17

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1586
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 09:11:18 (permalink)
When I was a detective if I had ever changed documentary evidence or left pertinent stuff out of a warrant in order to change its meaning I woulda been toast- as would have been my warrant.
Indications are that -even though that happened- the warrant is still OK. 
BS BS
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 09:53:53 (permalink)
genieman77

I think it was a reasonable question. You asked about a solution to a problem, and I think it’s reasonable to first have a discussion about exactly what that problem is. If we can’t agree on what the problem is, then further discussion is probably pointless.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:24:16 (permalink)
MyWar
genieman77

I think it was a reasonable question. You asked about a solution to a problem, and I think it’s reasonable to first have a discussion about exactly what that problem is. If we can’t agree on what the problem is, then further discussion is probably pointless.

I don't see the relevancy whether or not me or anyone else agrees if it's a problem?
You obviously do see it as a problem , so I'm curious what your proposals would be 

pretty simple question .
But seems like pulling teeth to get any kind of straight answer without Fred Astaire mosh pit moves.

Leads me to think you just like to rant, pi55 'n moan  while offering no constructive views of your own   

..L.T.A.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2481
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:24:39 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD... what a stupid comment. Where do you buy your grocery's, clothing, gasoline, etc?

Let me guess, you support only "mom & pop" grocery stores, gas stations, and such?

I'm all ears.

I have to drive 30 minutes to sniff a Walmart where I live.  I won't shop there unless it's completely necessary, as in there's no other choice or the other choice isn't reasonable.  I live in a pretty small town, do most of my grocery shopping at Topps (regional) or Save-A-Lot (less regional but local).  I buy my automotive, hardware, lumber and the majority of household goods as locally as I can,  even though it can sometimes be a bit more expensive.  Hard to find a mom and pop gas stations anymore, last one closed in my town about a 18 months ago,  so pick the lesser of the regional evils (Co Fair, Sheetz, Kwik Fill) I prefer the Kwik Fills.  I'm making a concerted effort to not buy from Amazon this Christmas season.  It's tough, my wife is undoubtedly spending our money there but I'm looking elsewhere until they can figure out a way to pay some taxes in this country like the rest of us.  Also, I shop FISHUSA for almost ALL of my tackle needs!  Regional and great service!  

I figure I only get to cast a ballot vote a couple times a year in this country but my dollar vote is a daily occurrence.  
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:26:43 (permalink)
genieman77

as far as "kid in the basement", don't know whether or not he's a fully functional adult

BUTT.....My Magic 8 Ball does suggest he's an idealist youngster without a whole lot of "life's experience" yet .

For the record, I've always liked Bernie for not being the "typical" swamp politician.

I have no idea who he thinks I am. I’m 43 years old, I live in Pgh, I fish Arthur, Wilhelm, the Allegheny, the yough, and very rarely the clarion and Kinzua. What else do you want to know?

I’m not sure who I will vote for in the primary (other than definitely not Biden). By the time of the PA primary, the nominee will be decided so it probably doesn’t matter who I would choose ...

I did vote for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primary but he probably wouldn’t be my first choice this time around. I like Elizabeth Warren a lot, and I don’t see much difference between her and Sanders in terms of policy, but she is way sharper and (at least a little bit) younger. She also doesn’t have that populist “authenticity” thing going for her the way Sanders does, which is what makes him appealing across party lines to some republican voters.

My first choice would have been Sherrod Brown. He’s basically a younger, smarter Bernie Sanders from a purple state. Too bad he didn’t run.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:31:05 (permalink)
genieman77
BeenThereDoneThat.

..L.T.A.

We begin with MyWar saying he has been a member of the forum. A lie

Then when called out, MyWar claimed he was active on another board. Active at what... because he had no comments posted anywhere.

Again called out, we get a fishing report using shiners at Wilhelm and a trip to the Yough. While the trips could be true, very sketchy details leaving a fishy smell. However, I give MyWar the benefit of doubt.

Then just recently MyWar claims to hold a white collar position in an office. Again, he deserves the benefit of doubt.

As for me, I reserve the right of skepticism.

Too🤔 something bout the handle MyWar.... somehow, I'm thinking there's a song in there somewhere.

I see that name and I get this earworm (screaming).... you're one of them... you're one of them.... you're one of them.

Probably just an age thingy,😕 wondering who MyWar truely is, annnnnd what his intensions are.

I'll git over it, sooner or later.... you'r one of them, you'r one of.......

😠 dam ear worm

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:32:20 (permalink)
genieman77
MyWar

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Oooh, oooh, I know....

QUIT SHOPPING AT WALMART! 

It's my Christmas message!  
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:32:32 (permalink)
genieman77
Leads me to think you just like to rant, pi55 'n moan  while offering no constructive views of your own   

I brought up the job quality issue when the November jobs report was mentioned. It’s not ****sing and moaning, it’s relevant to a subject that somebody else brought up.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:34:35 (permalink)
MyWar
genieman77

I have no idea who he thinks I am. I’m 43 years old, I live in Pgh, I fish Arthur, Wilhelm, the Allegheny, the yough, and very rarely the clarion and Kinzua. What else do you want to know?

I’m not sure who I will vote for in the primary (other than definitely not Biden). By the time of the PA primary, the nominee will be decided so it probably doesn’t matter who I would choose ...

I did vote for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primary but he probably wouldn’t be my first choice this time around. I like Elizabeth Warren a lot, and I don’t see much difference between her and Sanders in terms of policy, but she is way sharper and (at least a little bit) younger. She also doesn’t have that populist “authenticity” thing going for her the way Sanders does, which is what makes him appealing across party lines to some republican voters.

My first choice would have been Sherrod Brown. He’s basically a younger, smarter Bernie Sanders from a purple state. Too bad he didn’t run.

Well, he sorta thought you were me for awhile.  But, I'm no yinzer!  Hahaha...GO BILLS!!  But, I'm 43 as well...weird.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:38:05 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD... what a stupid comment. Where do you buy your grocery's, clothing, gasoline, etc?

Let me guess, you support only "mom & pop" grocery stores, gas stations, and such?

I'm all ears.

I have to drive 30 minutes to sniff a Walmart where I live.  I won't shop there unless it's completely necessary, as in there's no other choice or the other choice isn't reasonable.  I live in a pretty small town, do most of my grocery shopping at Topps (regional) or Save-A-Lot (less regional but local).  I buy my automotive, hardware, lumber and the majority of household goods as locally as I can,  even though it can sometimes be a bit more expensive.  Hard to find a mom and pop gas stations anymore, last one closed in my town about a 18 months ago,  so pick the lesser of the regional evils (Co Fair, Sheetz, Kwik Fill) I prefer the Kwik Fills.  I'm making a concerted effort to not buy from Amazon this Christmas season.  It's tough, my wife is undoubtedly spending our money there but I'm looking elsewhere until they can figure out a way to pay some taxes in this country like the rest of us.  Also, I shop FISHUSA for almost ALL of my tackle needs!  Regional and great service!  

I figure I only get to cast a ballot vote a couple times a year in this country but my dollar vote is a daily occurrence.  

Just wondering after you chastise and accuse me of shopping at Walmart.

Don't get me wrong, I find nothing wrong being a smelly deplorable cause of where I shop.

P.S. Couldn't help to notice you deleted your comment when quoting me. But that's OK.

P.P.S. How many local people are employed at the Amazon where you shop?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/12/09 10:41:12

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:40:55 (permalink)
MyWar
genieman77

I brought up the job quality issue when the November jobs report was mentioned. It’s not ****sing and moaning, it’s relevant to a subject that somebody else brought up.

'cept that wasn't the question I asked.
I simply asked what YOU propose for a problem YOU presumably see.
and then got a two step dance questionnaire from you

..L.T.A.
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:44:22 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
I see that name and I get this earworm (screaming).... you're one of them... you're one of them.... you're one of them.

Surprisingly enough, you are correct. It’s a Black Flag song.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:46:24 (permalink)
LDD

Well, he sorta thought you were me for awhile. 

I didn't 
You'll at least know how to  answer questions directly and we can have a conversation  

..L.T.A.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 10:50:45 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.

I'm all ears.

Don't get me wrong, I find nothing wrong being a smelly deplorable cause of where I shop.

P.S. Couldn't help to notice you deleted your comment when quoting me. But that's OK.

What are you talking about?  I never called you smelly or deplorable.  If you want to keep enriching the Walton family that's your choice.  I choose not to.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 11:01:22 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

Surprisingly enough, you are correct. It’s a Black Flag song.

We know😁 and it goes like this....

My war, you're one of them
You say that you're my friend
But you're one of them
Them, them, them, them, them

[Verse]
Yeah!
You're one of them
This time, this time
This lie
My life, my death
I have a prediction; it lives in my brain
It's with me everyday; it drives me insane
I feel it in my heart, that if I had a gun
I feel it in my heart, I'd wanna kill some
I feel it in my heart, the end will come
Come on

But you're one of them

[Verse]
Tell me that I'm wrong
Try to sing me your ego song
You're one of them

But you're one of them

[Screams]

[Verse]
You're one of them
You're one of them
I can't believe you
You're one of them
And you're one of them
And you're one of them
And you're one of them
One of them, them, them

My war!

Produced By
Bill Stevenson, Spot & Greg Ginn
Written By
Chuck Dukowski
Bass Guitar
Dale Nixon & Greg Ginn
Guitar
Greg Ginn
Drums
Bill Stevenson
Vocals
Henry Rollins
Release Date
March 1984
Cover By
My War by Bleeding Through
Performed Live As
My War (Live) by Black Flag & 1 more

😠 dam it...... stupid ear worm.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 11:04:38 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.

I'm all ears.

What are you talking about?  I never called you smelly or deplorable.  If you want to keep enriching the Walton family that's your choice.  I choose not to.  

Good grief🙄. Circumventing at it's finest. 😜
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/12/09 11:09:05

MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/12/09 11:23:49 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
We know😁 and it goes like this....

I’m guessing that you figured this out by googling my handle because there is no way in helll you would have heard of Black Flag otherwise.

You satisfied that I’m not who you think I am?
Page: << < ..296297298299300.. > >> Showing page 300 of 320
Jump to: