Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..291292293294295.. > >> Showing page 294 of 303
Author
bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 737
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 07:21:21 (permalink)
maybe time for him to do something honorable, for a change, and resign?

wishin i was fishin
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4219
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 07:43:49 (permalink)
^
Can you provide one, just one, actual, based on facts, not innuendo, not may be, not could have, not what if, not what might have been said, not would, not anything but actually DID that is wrong or unlawful (not that you disagree with, but actually violates law or statute) and listing anything that others have done and did not receive said same are disqualified?
post edited by DarDys - 2019/11/22 07:52:27

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2417
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 10:25:25 (permalink)
genieman77
LDD

How is this guy conservative???

he's not 
"conservatism"  isn't what got him elected

..L.T.A.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  All the people I knew that had "conservative values" for the first 40 years of my life gave them all up for this guy.  What in the actual [link=mailto:f@(k?]f@(k?[/link]  
MyWar
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 117
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 10:35:20 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2019/11/22 10:41:16
DarDys
^
Can you provide one, just one, actual, based on facts, not innuendo, not may be, not could have, not what if, not what might have been said, not would, not anything but actually DID that is wrong or unlawful

You are equating impeachment with a trial in a criminal court. They aren’t the same thing. The impeachment process is determined solely by congress. Congress determines the burden of proof. Congress determines whether the act is an impeachable offense. Congress determines if it is “wrong”.

What laws did Nixon break when he tried to spy on political rivals? What brought him down was embarrassment over the cover up.

What law did Clinton break when he had an affair with an intern? What brought him down was lying about it during the investigation (can you say “process crime”?).

Furthermore, when multiple individuals offer corroborating testimony, under oath before the US congress, that isn’t “innuendo”. It isn’t “hearsay” when it’s coming from the people that actually worked for Trump.
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3008
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2417
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 12:22:11 (permalink)
These hearings are doing for Trump what oblameo's did for gun sales.just about going to give him 4 more years!!!!LOL. support for impeachment falling his poll numbers going up Gee the dumocrats just cant figure it out.if you want him out vote him out nov 2020.
Meatball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 519
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 17:57:50 (permalink)
MyWar
DarDys
^
Can you provide one, just one, actual, based on facts, not innuendo, not may be, not could have, not what if, not what might have been said, not would, not anything but actually DID that is wrong or unlawful

You are equating impeachment with a trial in a criminal court. They aren’t the same thing. The impeachment process is determined solely by congress. Congress determines the burden of proof. Congress determines whether the act is an impeachable offense. Congress determines if it is “wrong”.

What laws did Nixon break when he tried to spy on political rivals? What brought him down was embarrassment over the cover up.

What law did Clinton break when he had an affair with an intern? What brought him down was lying about it during the investigation (can you say “process crime”?).

Furthermore, when multiple individuals offer corroborating testimony, under oath before the US congress, that isn’t “innuendo”. It isn’t “hearsay” when it’s coming from the people that actually worked for Trump.

Clinton lied under oath, and the case wasn't just about Monica's lips. But he LIED under OATH. If you or I did that, we would be in deep doo doo. Truly amazing how the media convinced everyone that Clinton was impeached for lying about a bj. And the media is doing it again. The are the enemy of the people, worse than ever today.

"I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up, that is the best they are going to feel all day"
                 -- Frank Sinatra
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 19:30:35 (permalink)
MyWar
What law did Clinton break when he had an affair with an intern? What brought him down was lying about it during the investigation 

Meatball
Clinton lied under oath, and the case wasn't just about Monica's lips. But he LIED under OATH.  

Yeah, I actually stated that in my post. What is your point? 

But hey, isn't perjury one of those "process crimes" that you guys like to pretend is no big deal? I mean when its a Trump guy (like Manafort, or Cohen, or Flynn, or Roger Stone) that gets caught doing the LYING under OATH, you guys try to dismiss it like: "well its not a real crime, its just a process crime".

Speaking of Clinton... You know that Kenneth Starr had broad investigative authority to subpoena literally anyone and anything, right? Bill Clinton had no choice but to be deposed under oath (because of the Paula Jones lawsuit), which is what ultimately resulted in him committing perjury. Bill Clinton didn't have the luxury of ignoring subpoenas. But boy oh boy it sure is convenient how Trump, and Pompeo, and Giuliani, and Bolton, and Mulvaney will never have to actually risk perjuring themselves because they just simply refuse to testify!

But go ahead and rationalize why it was totally OK for republicans to have unlimited power to investigate sexual misconduct back in the 90s... But now "the most transparent president in history" is justified in hiding behind "executive privilege" even though Trump's alleged conduct is literally a national security risk. Please explain the double standard.
post edited by MyWar - 2019/11/22 19:53:28
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2371
Re: Trump... 2019/11/22 22:12:49 (permalink)
LDD
genieman77
LDD

How is this guy conservative???

he's not 
"conservatism"  isn't what got him elected

..L.T.A.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  All the people I knew that had "conservative values" for the first 40 years of my life gave them all up for this guy.  What in the actual [link=mailto:f@(k?]f@(k?[/link]  

El Dee-Dee, you are aware that a rather substantial amount of those that identify as Republicans  and a majority of "genuine" conservatives weren't for Trump in the primaries , right?

BUTT...because Cruz is such an unlikable,  uncharismatic   stiff with an irritating voice, Trump  won the nom, and there were two choices in the general
Some did indeed stay  home, but the vast majority of republican voters, as well as moderate  leaning independents determined Trump's message and agenda was better than Hillary's

It ain't rocket science....

..L.T.A.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1124
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 07:40:09 (permalink)
ANYBODY  HERE HEARD THE RUMORS  THAT ITS HUNTING  SEASON? GET OFF THE INTERNET  and ON A TREESTAND.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9474
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 08:44:52 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
ANYBODY  HERE HEARD THE RUMORS  THAT ITS HUNTING  SEASON? GET OFF THE INTERNET  and ON A TREESTAND.

Hello hello Jigs. 👋

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 13:53:04 (permalink)
MyWar
 But now "the most transparent president in history" is justified in hiding behind "executive privilege" even though Trump's alleged conduct is literally a national security risk. Please explain the double standard.

Wow! You're so far out in left field that you've leaped over the fence and are two blocks away! For whatever you say about Trump, there is NO crime alleged, and certainly no crime proven. Only accusations and innuendo, with a whole lot of wishing and surmising. And talk about double standards. Geezzuss! (Obama on open mike: Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election). Biden: (Unless you fire the prosecutor who's investigating my son and the company he works for, you're not gettin' the 1 billion dollars. You have 6 hours). "Sonofa****! they fired him. Find some nefarious act that Trump did and was charged with a crime, tried and or impeached for the same, before you run your mouth. Keep on trollin'!

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 13:57:19 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

Can't do it, Jigs! Even though it's cold, the river is finally clean, green, and low. That's what boats and fishin' rods were made for!

MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 15:37:07 (permalink)
EMitch

For whatever you say about Trump, there is NO crime alleged, and certainly no crime proven. Only accusations and innuendo, 

Do you... even understand what the word "alleged" means? 

You people keep using words like "crime" and "criminal". Trump can be impeached for any kind of improper and/or immoral conduct. It doesn't have to be explicitly criminal. Only Congress decides what is an impeachable offense.

And this whole "no crime proven" stuff makes no sense at all because its totally backwards. No proof of wrongdoing has to exist before an investigation takes place.  The whole purpose of an investigation is to examine evidence and determine if proof actually exists. If the cops show up at your door with a search warrant, can you refuse to comply by using the argument "this warrant is invalid because you have no proof of a crime"? No, you can't. The cops get the warrant to look for proof. In a criminal case, all you need is probable cause, and Congress has determined that there is probable cause to investigate Trump's conduct. Simple as that.

EMitch
Biden: (Unless you fire the prosecutor who's investigating my son and the company he works for, you're not gettin' the 1 billion dollars. You have 6 hours). "Sonofa****! they fired him.

Was Biden's conduct illegal? What law did he break? Please tell me why you think what Joe Biden did is a problem.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 16:17:00 (permalink)
Why do I even try to reason with an idiot?

Biden stopped a $1billion dollar aid package to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor! In order to get the money, Ukraine complied and fired him. can you say quid pro quo? The very thing you're accusing Trump of doing, except there was (and is) no investigation, yet the money was paid. C'mon, Congressman. Go haunt the liberal blogs. You've worn out your welcome here.

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2371
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 17:41:38 (permalink)
get past emotion, political skullduggery  and feigned outrage of the left
("feigned" outrage because they know their own shenanigans are no less)

ask yourself in 2020
....and I quote,

"are you better off now than 4 years ago?"

..L.T.A.

Meatball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 17:46:02 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

Pipe down jigs, it's dark outside right now, and the barometer blows. We're having fun. Better than arguing with the wife, who is ALWAYS right

"I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up, that is the best they are going to feel all day"
                 -- Frank Sinatra
Meatball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 17:48:38 (permalink)
genieman77
get past emotion, political skullduggery  and feigned outrage of the left
("feigned" outrage because they know their own shenanigans are no less)

ask yourself in 2020
....and I quote,

..L.T.A.

It's a shame that statement doesn't seem to apply anymore, thanks to the fake news media.

-- Frank Sinatra
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6918
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 18:07:11 (permalink)
genieman77

..L.T.A.

Financially, after year 1, heck yeah. Past two years have been horrible. I got taxed to high heck on good year, couldn’t claim loss on others. Not sure after all said and done if even or not? I think I’m the green, but not much.

President shouldn’t be a horrible reality show though. Best thing to happen to GOP would be for Trump to resign and allow Pence to keep similar policies. Although most policies are entirely too early to truly judge. Standing up to China is huge. Getting other 1st world countries to chip in more is also a major plus.

He is like Bill Belichik in bending the rules wherever possible. Selling out your country to get and edge on an election may not be illegal, but it is undeniable that he has done it twice. Why not just do without?
Meatball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 18:12:41 (permalink)
Gee Pork you write just like MyWar

-- Frank Sinatra
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 23:30:21 (permalink)
OMG oodness..... what the hell was "Uncle Joe" saying during the most recent debate??

Joe.... ya don't have to do this Joe.

Bad boy.... whatcha gonna do, when they come for you?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/23 23:43:42 (permalink)
WAIT..... what? Eric Swalwell caught up in his own scandal? Fartgate CNN.

https://youtu.be/0XK797-vj4k
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/23 23:49:44

treesparrow
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 627
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 05:10:30 (permalink)
If you want to know one negative from tariff war refer to Pennsylvania Timber Market report third quarter 2019.
http:// extension.psu.edu.timber-market-report-2019-3rd-quarter

It will hurt lots of PA and other states timber occupation family's this winter. Really scary the quotes from the participants in the report. It isn't just farmers anymore, perhaps the government can subsidize the timber industry now. PA timber industry employs approximately one in every nine manufacturing jobs in PA.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6918
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 09:11:28 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

He can’t deny talking out of his rear...
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 09:25:06 (permalink)
Porktown
BeenThereDoneThat.

He can’t deny talking out of his rear...

It's a good thing too, 'cause his mouth ought to know better!

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 10:46:02 (permalink)
Getting a kick outa CNN saying that  a low level FBI atty changed some info to get a FISA warrant. The article says he was  more or less fired and makes it kinda like a non event.
Welll this guy worked under Stroke and  even had been on the Mueller probe until removed.( like a few others whos biases came to light).
When I was a cop we could investigate and produce a search warrant and take it to a Judge on our own- with a co affiant.
NOT the FBI- they had to produce it and get their supervisors review  and permission to send it to a regional office where it was reviewed by top officials then sent back down the chain with suggestions or to be signed and served. They do not work in a vacume as suggested by reports of the 'low level' guy acting on his own.
Further, a warrant must be good on its 4 corners- subsequently an outright lie or -in this case- a purposeful change in apiece of evidence that changes the original  to mean the direct opposite can be cause to throw out the whole thing. 
This particular warrant was to listen in on Carter Page who wasn't indicted- but- it certainly swept up everyone he spoke or interacted with for possible piggy back warrants of a similar nature. This brings up the 'poisionus tree' concept in law.
That means that if the 'tree' has bad roots ( based upon lies etc) the whole thing thereafter is no good.
Could end up being fodder for the upcoming IG report Grand Jury actions and lots of new appeals by others. Not to mention lawsuits.

SWAMP DONKEYS
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/11/24 11:33:01
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 10:48:56 (permalink)
treesparrow
If you want to know one negative from tariff war refer to Pennsylvania Timber Market report third quarter 2019.
http:// extension.psu.edu.timber-market-report-2019-3rd-quarter

It will hurt lots of PA and other states timber occupation family's this winter. Really scary the quotes from the participants in the report. It isn't just farmers anymore, perhaps the government can subsidize the timber industry now. PA timber industry employs approximately one in every nine manufacturing jobs in PA.

The link doesn't work from my 'stupid phone' so am I safe in assuming the timber industry report, was manufactured at PA State University?

The timber industry like any other industry will have their highs and lows so the only true downfall is, from which the report was generated.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 11:15:10 (permalink)
BREAKING..... ALERT....... BREAKING...... ALERT

😄 Not really.... just same ole same ole.

Butt aniwaze, Devin Nunes looked rather happy happy this morning as "he" (as in "he" and "not" as written by fake news) spoke of upcoming court cases involving CNN and other news outlets.

Goofy Bloomberg makes it official when launching his multi-million dollar commercial today. Goofy says he will run for POTUS following news from his campaign that Bloomberg, will not accept contributions annnnnnnd he will not accept pay as President.

FYI.... Commercial that appeared today looks more to be promoting President Trump rather than Goofy Bloomberg.

Stay tuned..... the tide has turned and Trump "hangs 10". 🏄

MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/24 12:52:07 (permalink)
EMitch
Biden stopped a $1billion dollar aid package to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor! In order to get the money, Ukraine complied and fired him. can you say quid pro quo? 

You do understand that Biden's conduct wouldn't be bad just because "quid pro quo", right? His alleged conduct is bad because he supposedly used the power of his office to leverage a foreign government to act in a way that would benefit him personally (or in this case, a family member). In Biden's case, his motivation may be debatable, but for the sake of argument, lets just say he held up the aid purely to shield Burisma from investigation. Do you think that would be improper? What do you think the consequence should be? Do you think its now OK for any elected official in the future to behave this way, just because Biden did it in the past and there was no consequence? 

EMitch
Go haunt the liberal blogs. You've worn out your welcome here.

Why should I? I learn from interacting with people that don't think the same way I do. What's the point of interacting only with people you agree with? That is how we got in the hyper-polarized, tribal state that we are in. If we only live in our little bubbles where like-minded people keep telling each other the same things over and over, then we all just go on believing the same bullshiit because nothing ever forces us to think critically. I've heard Jordan Peterson talk about this kind of stuff a good bit (who I agree with btw, at least on this point), its one of his main objections to "safe spaces" where all dissenting opinions are shut out. Is that what you want? A little "safe space" for unbridled worship of Donald Trump?
Page: << < ..291292293294295.. > >> Showing page 294 of 303
Jump to: