Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 288 of 303
Author
MyWar
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 117
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/10/29 21:53:31 (permalink)
genieman77
you brought up rising costs of ed and heath care
I asked what they've proposed to address that
You want to tell me about the ACA ...but not what they've done to address skyrocketing costs of ed and health care

Who’s “they”?

If you mean the party that had control of both chambers of Congress plus Trump in the White House for two full years? They’ve done absolutely nothing.

If you mean Democrats, they passed the ACA in 2010 (14 months into Obama’s first term) which is why I brought it up. Since then republicans have been trying to repeal it, that is until trump won the presidency, republicans got called on their bluff, and as I mentioned, did nothing.

Since the passage of the ACA when Democrats had control of both chambers of Congress, they haven’t held enough political power to get anything passed. And since bipartisanship is dead, nothing is gonna happen unless one party has a trifecta.

If you mean the candidates running for the D ticket, their proposals range from a public option (everybody is eligible for Medicare) to single payer (elimination of private insurance) or some variation. I’m sure you must be aware of them to some extent? Bernie Sanders plan is pretty much the same as it was 4 years ago.
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/29 22:42:19 (permalink)
EMitch
Every year under the ACA, private insurance rates went up, beginning the first year with about a 30% increase in rates.10 to 20% per year for each year after. When Republicans controlled the house (and before Trump), they were negotiating health care,

When the ACA made it illegal for insurance companies to continue ripping people off, it became harder for them to make money. The insurance companies had to figure out how to make money somehow so they raised rates.

Did you consider the possibility that the problem with healthcare is the insurance companies?

I’m also curious as to what you think republicans were negotiating? Are you talking about Medicare rates?
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2371
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 05:59:36 (permalink)
MyWar
EMitch
Every year under the ACA, private insurance rates went up, beginning the first year with about a 30% increase in rates.10 to 20% per year for each year after. When Republicans controlled the house (and before Trump), they were negotiating health care,

When the ACA made it illegal for insurance companies to continue ripping people off, it became harder for them to make money. The insurance companies had to figure out how to make money somehow so they raised rates.

Did you consider the possibility that the problem with healthcare is the insurance companies?

I’m also curious as to what you think republicans were negotiating? Are you talking about Medicare rates?

I think you might be naive .
did you know who was going to profit most from ACA?
I did...the insurance companies.
You think the dems knew that?
I sure do

Do you know who has kept health care costs down more than any politician?
(long before ACA too)
The insurance companies .
That's why most can't go to "any" doc or facility ...because insurance co's and HMO's have  negotiated rates with preferred vendors .

ACA was nothing but an over complicated  halfazz botch job that made things worse for 90% of Americans

only two ways to go.
Private market and competition
or
medicare for all and  the restrictions the gov imposes  on providers and patients alike

Pick your poison

BUT don't cheer for a halfazz botch job that made things worse for the majority of Americans and enriched Big Pharma, for profit providers and Insurance co's

If you don't think the weasledik politicians on both sides knew who would benefit mo$t....you're naive

..L.T.A.

post edited by genieman77 - 2019/10/30 06:05:32
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 07:25:34 (permalink)
MyWar
EMitch

MyWar, you're a great troller, and even better at cherry pickin'! What position in the DNC do you hold? 
Had you analyzed the sentences below my cherry picked quote, you should have realized that the Republicans weren't the only ones doin' the negotiating. Both parties were actually trying to come up with a better plan than the ACA. If the ACA was so good, why is Biden and some of the other 'Crats sayin' "Let's fix it"! Great idea! If I recall correctly, the ACA passed both Houses of Congress with not a single Republican vote in the House, and I think there was one Republican vote in the Senate. So now we should let the morons who wrote the ACA do the fixin', when they muffed it so badly when they passed it? I don't think so!
Both parties were negotiating, and both were being bludgeoned by the special interests. For the Democrats, it was keep this, this, and this, but get rid of that, and for the Repulicans, it was don't let them have this, this, and this, and we'll give them that if you give us (the insurance companies) a $200 billion kickback.
I may agree somewhat with you. The insurance companies cannot be allowed to negotiate policies with Congress; only with the buyer/customer. They don't need any incentives from Congress. They are businesses, and they'll always figure out a way to make money, or they'll go under.
I say to young people today when they're looking for work: Get something in the Health Industry. It's always gonna be there; ain't ever goin' away.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6916
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 07:54:21 (permalink)
genieman77

only two ways to go.
or
medicare for all and  the restrictions the gov imposes  on providers and patients alike

Pick your poison

Why not Medicare for all, then additional coverage available to go beyond the restrictions? Isn’t that how Medicare works in its current form for retirees?

According to many sources, the US government is currently spending $10k per person. Then that person is spending anywhere between $4k-$8k on top of that.

Canada pays under $5k. Many other developed nations spend around the same, for a Medicare for all system. Some may say that Canada’s system isn’t as good as ours. Stats would say otherwise. But why not the $5k system for all, then either companies or individuals could offer insurance to cover whatever else the basic plan doesn’t cover. Even if that plan was $5k, it is still much less than the current waste.

Where does that current $10k the US is paying go??? My guess is a huge chunk going to insurance, pharma and healthcare provider profits.

Far too much money in lobbying to let it happen. The talking heads would have us all thinking we’d be China or USSR if we debated supporting such an idea.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 08:56:39 (permalink)
Everything is so darned confusing these days--
Green deal to stop global warming or we are all gonna be dead soon--
Now there is a story that an 'explosion' in Arctic ice is so large it may cause another global ice age.( which would also kill us)
Sooooo confused.
I is asceared to even leave the cellar cause outside might kill me.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 09:16:35 (permalink)
Don't worry, science isn't real.

https://phys.org/news/2015-07-ice-age.html
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 09:17:09 (permalink)
AL GORE INVENTED ICE.

Hey, Dems are in overdrive to get some kinda failing impeachment done before the Horwitz and Durham investigations come out.
Seems like they wanna get 'strike one' outa the way to influence 2020.
Its all they got---their candidates are awful.
Horwitz and Durham -on top of the 'awfuls' -are scaring them into a hurried misadventure.
The wicked witch of California has lost control and given over to Shifty and the squad- ya never even coulda made this stuff up----

T-2020.

post edited by r3g3 - 2019/10/30 09:49:59
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4219
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 09:51:51 (permalink)
Porktown
genieman77

only two ways to go.
or

Pick your poison

Why not Medicare for all, then additional coverage available to go beyond the restrictions? Isn’t that how Medicare works in its current form for retirees?

According to many sources, the US government is currently spending $10k per person. Then that person is spending anywhere between $4k-$8k on top of that.

Canada pays under $5k. Many other developed nations spend around the same, for a Medicare for all system. Some may say that Canada’s system isn’t as good as ours. Stats would say otherwise. But why not the $5k system for all, then either companies or individuals could offer insurance to cover whatever else the basic plan doesn’t cover. Even if that plan was $5k, it is still much less than the current waste.

Where does that current $10k the US is paying go??? My guess is a huge chunk going to insurance, pharma and healthcare provider profits.

Far too much money in lobbying to let it happen. The talking heads would have us all thinking we’d be China or USSR if we debated supporting such an idea.

Talk to actual people from other countries who need medical care (like Canada) and see how they, not the media or politicians (who won’t need to use the plan) like it.

When my wife was in Cleveland for spine surgery, a full 1 out of 3 patients we talked to were from Canada. Why?

Because under their system, spine surgery just doesn’t happen frequently enough (because their system doesn’t cover things like stenosis or fusion surgery) for there to be practiced specializing in it. These folks need to come to the US, and pay full freight out of their pockets to get it done.

While passing through Heathrow airport in London, my wife showed her hip replacement notification card to the security screener so they would understand why the metal detector went off. They had no idea what the card was and when the detector tripped had to get three levels up of supervisors until one of them said they knew what was going on because they had “heard” about hip and knee replacements. When questioned why they didn’t know about such a common procedure, we were told because “commoners” didn’t get such things in the UK, only the rich and, of course, politicians.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2417
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 09:58:18 (permalink)
I will say this about the impeachment.  The Dems didn't want to do it based on the political fallout, they had to do it.  It's their job to do it.  If Congress doesn't impeach and remove then they have emphatically stated that the physical use of the office of the president and the privileges and tools of policy and funding that go with it, MAY be used for a specific, self-endorsing political agenda.  If that's the case, well then, we reap what we sow.  No crying when the next democrat does it...promise?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 10:20:42 (permalink)
Dardys - It appears that you read only half of what I wrote?  So to return the favor.  Canada is home to hockey.  England has fish and chips.  You said Canada and England.  No need to read anything else you said.  Right?

For anyone willing to actually debate, and read everything (and repeat myself).  The basics ($5k) would be provided to all.  Obviously, they would need to define basics.  Maybe they include more and costs $6k-$7k.  Which is still $3k-$4k less than the GOVERNMENT IS ALREADY SPENDING per capita (this figure might be lower, I think 2018 data).  For what???  To line the pockets of pharma, insurance, medical industry as a whole and yes, politicians.  Cut the amount of lobbying money in the medical industry and likely have our costs cut by 30% alone.  

***  Anything above and beyond, would be footed by whoever wanted supplemental insurance.  Companies could still offer insurance as a benefit. *** 

This all starts with campaign finance reform.  Get all big businesses out of politics.  Free market system, doesn't mean manipulating the government.  One party in particular seems to like to muddy the waters when it comes to this and wants people to believe free market = corporations having free reign on government.  The other is just lip service and no actions.  Obama and the fully controlled Dem houses, completely ignored this, after years of promises to address.  Any candidates that speak loudly on this, are labeled communists.  

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 737
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 10:47:38 (permalink)
Pork you know that no amount of reason or facts will change the minds of the brain washed Train riders.....give up and let them run their echo chamber.

wishin i was fishin
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 11:30:49 (permalink)
bigbear2012
Pork you know that no amount of reason or facts will change the minds of the brain washed Train riders.....give up and let them run their echo chamber.

There are definitely a few open minded Trump supporters that are open to this debate.  Especially when it comes to healthcare.  I would imagine many when it comes to industry having too much say in government too. 

Many on the Trumptrain, were attracted to him, to try something new in politics.  Not all are the "whatever FoxNews says" types, many are though.  I too found the "something new" in politics to be inviting, but lost interest when he latched onto the far right.  Before he went completely far right, I even said on this very thread, that I'd vote for him if we had a 6 month trial period...  Which is kind of how I feel about the Bern right now.  Policy wise, just like most politicians, about half of what he does is fine by me.  Taking on China is huge for me, one of my key issues.  Another lip service by Obama, that Trump took on.  Granted, I am not sure if he went the right way about it, but he is at least doing something that may work.  Same with trying to get other countries to chip in more for multiple things like NATO.  Granted, his bad mouthing them isn't how I would go about things, but the objective itself is just fine with me.  I think the objective of much of what Trump is doing is pretty good.  How he goes about it, is usually not how I would want a leader to do it.  Honestly, if he were as diplomatic as say, ANY OTHER POLITICIAN, and cut the buffoonery by say 99%, he could be a pretty good president.  Oh yeah, not welcome support of our biggest adversary for his political gain or withhold funding from another nation for political dirt either, but that goes back to the buffoonery comment.
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 11:53:29 (permalink)
genieman77
did you know who was going to profit most from ACA?
I did...the insurance companies.

Wait, you think the health insurance industry actually *wanted* the ACA? Why on earth do you believe that?

Health insurance companies are gonna figure out how to make money no matter what. That’s just a fact. But the idea that the insurance industry actually *wanted* this sweeping healthcare reform bill that was gonna totally upend their business model is kind of absurd.
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 11:57:47 (permalink)
EMitch
MyWar, you're a great troller, and even better at cherry pickin

Look man, I can’t respond to everything that gets posted. I’m not trying to write a book. Y’all won’t read my posts if they are 1000 word essays.
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 12:03:22 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2019/10/30 17:47:08
EMitch
What position in the DNC do you hold? 

Ya got me. I’m actually a Soros operative. Just got my Soros bucks in the mail today. You’d be surprised how well they pay people to troll people on a fishing messageboard (only in swing states tho).
MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 12:49:15 (permalink)
Porktown
This all starts with campaign finance reform.  Get all big businesses out of politics.  Free market system, doesn't mean manipulating the government.  One party in particular seems to like to muddy the waters when it comes to this and wants people to believe free market = corporations having free reign on government.  The other is just lip service and no actions.  Obama and the fully controlled Dem houses, completely ignored this, after years of promises to address.  Any candidates that speak loudly on this, are labeled communists.  

Are you talking about citizens united? Because a constitutional amendment would be needed to overturn it, and even in 2009-2010 democrats didn’t have enough votes for that. They also had plenty of other things on their plate during that time (like fixing the economy that gwb had wrecked). SCOTUS didn’t rule on it until 2010 either.

Not sure why you think it’s lip service. If democrats actually had an opportunity to fix this I fully believe they would. It’s not like they can wave it away with a magic wand.

But you’re absolutely right, democrats are the only ones talking about it.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 13:02:24 (permalink)
Porktown
Dardys - It appears that you read only half of what I wrote?  So to return the favor.  Canada is home to hockey.  England has fish and chips.  You said Canada and England.  No need to read anything else you said.  Right?

For anyone willing to actually debate, and read everything (and repeat myself).  The basics ($5k) would be provided to all.  Obviously, they would need to define basics.  Maybe they include more and costs $6k-$7k.  Which is still $3k-$4k less than the GOVERNMENT IS ALREADY SPENDING per capita (this figure might be lower, I think 2018 data).  For what???  To line the pockets of pharma, insurance, medical industry as a whole and yes, politicians.  Cut the amount of lobbying money in the medical industry and likely have our costs cut by 30% alone.  

***  Anything above and beyond, would be footed by whoever wanted supplemental insurance.  Companies could still offer insurance as a benefit. *** 

I read all of what you wrote and agree with not only a portion of it, but most of it. I saw no need to affirm the agreement, but rather to point out the exceptions.

Those exceptions are important because those two models are often held up as examples (including you using Canada) and they go to show how, when given control, even the most well intentioned government actions could screw up a one car funeral procession.

Name one program that the government runs better than the private sector?

In specific, for healthcare, how well does Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA tri-care system works?

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 14:10:19 (permalink)
DarDys

In specific, for healthcare, how well does Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA tri-care system works?

US Army, USAF, USN, USMC and USCG are all run rather well by the government.  The military, and military civilian support staff make up the majority of the US Federal Government.  Could a few agencies be run better by the private sector, probably.  Technology has evolved enough, that the USPS is likely beyond it's need to be a government run entity.  But if we are talking how the government runs things, then we need to talk about how they run, by far the largest portion of the government, which is the military.  Much of the civilian force in the government are veterans of said armed forces as well.  

https://www.governing.com/gov-data/federal-employees-workforce-numbers-by-state.html

Medicare seems to work rather well.  It is basically government run insurance using non-government run medical facilities, minus the profits.  Anyone eligible can easily just continue on paying for their old insurance, there is no law against that.  Nor is there a law against purchasing supplemental insurance if Medicare isn't covering everything you want, which many do.  No one is saying to make state run hospitals or Dr.'s offices.  At least that I have heard.

If the purchasing power of Medicare covered 4 times as many people, it would have better volume discount than any major insurance company.  Cut the price gouging for profits that many insurance and pharma companies do.  Cut the lobbying dollars to go into smear ads, that often talk about cutting Medicare...  It is pretty simple to see the savings for every American.

We all rely on the US military to keep us alive.  I have full faith in a group of mostly military veterans able to run a successful basic Medicare for all program, to continue keeping us alive.  I assume most would feel that our veterans are capable of that, then have the "smartest" people running said department.  I'm surprised there are any complaints right now on Medicare with Trump in charge???  If the basic coverage they offer is not enough, then the private insurance companies are still there for other insurance as they are now for Medicare.
post edited by Porktown - 2019/10/30 14:11:24
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 14:21:07 (permalink)
MyWar
 They also had plenty of other things on their plate during that time (like fixing the economy that gwb had wrecked).

Wow! You've either got the "Democrats can do no wrong" disease, or your brain is somewhat addled on our political history.

It took a couple of years after 911 for the economy to come back up, but by 2007 it was rollin' pretty good until the housing and banking industry crashed. What was the main responsibility for the banking crash. Can you say Dodd-Frank? The 'Crats pushed through regulation that forced, (forced, mind you), the banks to lend money for housing to people who in reality could never pay the money back. But even when Obama bailed out the banks, GM & Chrysler, and pumped $30 billion per month into the stock market, (remember the $850 billion boost that was gonna benefit everyone?), we were on a slippery slope. Of course, Wall Street and the big banks made their own money right back by buying out many of the smaller banks that were in the tank on housing, getting quite a lot of marketable homes for a fraction of their original value, which propped them up for the profits they're realizing over the past 3 years or so. So, it was regulation, the biggest banks bein' over-extended, and Wall Street that tanked the economy. The 'Crats, over the past 40 or so years, have pumped a lot of money into Wall Street, and when Hitlary spoke against them, it was just lip service to get elected. She took plenty of money from Wall Street. BTW, look up Goldman/Sachs. They're the firm that's always used for the economic indicators and outlook on the future. Now look up how many times the government has had to bail them out.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 14:28:35 (permalink)
Porktown
DarDys

US Army, USAF, USN, USMC and USCG are all run rather well by the government.  The military, and military civilian support staff make up the majority of the US Federal Government.  Could a few agencies be run better by the private sector, probably.  Technology has evolved enough, that the USPS is likely beyond it's need to be a government run entity.  But if we are talking how the government runs things, then we need to talk about how they run, by far the largest portion of the government, which is the military.  Much of the civilian force in the government are veterans of said armed forces as well.  

https://www.governing.com/gov-data/federal-employees-workforce-numbers-by-state.html

Medicare seems to work rather well.  It is basically government run insurance using non-government run medical facilities, minus the profits.  Anyone eligible can easily just continue on paying for their old insurance, there is no law against that.  Nor is there a law against purchasing supplemental insurance if Medicare isn't covering everything you want, which many do.  No one is saying to make state run hospitals or Dr.'s offices.  At least that I have heard.

If the purchasing power of Medicare covered 4 times as many people, it would have better volume discount than any major insurance company.  Cut the price gouging for profits that many insurance and pharma companies do.  Cut the lobbying dollars to go into smear ads, that often talk about cutting Medicare...  It is pretty simple to see the savings for every American.

We all rely on the US military to keep us alive.  I have full faith in a group of mostly military veterans able to run a successful basic Medicare for all program, to continue keeping us alive.  I assume most would feel that our veterans are capable of that, then have the "smartest" people running said department.  I'm surprised there are any complaints right now on Medicare with Trump in charge???  If the basic coverage they offer is not enough, then the private insurance companies are still there for other insurance as they are now for Medicare.

I didn’t read past the first paragraph this time because those were obviously under the preview of the government by way of the constitution and you know that is a non argument.

If you don’t want to have a reasonable debate, fine, please leave as you were supposed to after Trump was not impeached after 2.5 years plus a day. If you do want to have a reasonable debate, stop trying to be a smart azz

MyWar
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 14:51:14 (permalink)
EMitch
It took a couple of years after 911 for the economy to come back up, but by 2007 it was rollin' pretty good until the housing and banking industry crashed. What was the main responsibility for the banking crash. Can you say Dodd-Frank? The 'Crats pushed through regulation that forced, (forced, mind you), the banks to lend money for housing to people who in reality could never pay the money back.

Look, I stopped reading after this bit. Your facts are WAY off.

I work in finance. I know a thing or two about banking regulations. Dodd Frank was passed in 2010. It contains regs designed to stabilize the financial industry. It was enacted in RESPONSE to the Great Recession. It absolutely did not cause it. It was passed two years after the recession had already happened.

You might be thinking of the repeal of Glass Steagul, which is frequently cited as an example of de-regulation which opened the door to the conditions where a major recession could occur, but even that is debatable. People that don’t understand it mostly bring it up as an excuse to bash the Clintons because it was repealed during the Clinton administration in the 90s.

There was never any regulation that forced banks to lend money to people that couldn’t pay it back. Banks took those risks on their own because they thought they could get away with it, and there was no regulation that prevented them from doing so.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9469
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 14:57:26 (permalink)
Hey welcome back everyone, I hope younz enjoyed younz day off fishin or, such be the case, for the few never-trumpers… TROLLING.    [snot my fault I was born so witty]

emitch, some food for thought regarding the future of employment in the healthcare field.   I know several folks being sent to UPMC in the 'burgh' and having surgery performed by robot.

After hearing their story, I liken future health care to going to an automated carwash.  Wheel up to the credit card machine, pick your surgery annnnnnnnd hours later, down the road younz go. 

speakin of health care..... time for paint by number class.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/30 14:58:48

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 15:24:25 (permalink)
DarDys
under the preview of the government

Didn't your official FoxNews talking point question cards come with follow ups when someone answers them?  

You do know the definition of "purview", correct?  Even if you are not considering the active duty or full time reserve & guardsmen as part of the government, their support staff of civilians certainly are.  And are still by far the largest portion of the federal workforce (which is mostly veterans of said forces).  The federal workforce after you take them away and the noted USPS, is rather small.  See link that I attached.

The debate we were having was about a basic Medicare for all, or what I think seems to be the best solution to keep costs lowest.  If you would have read the remainder of my post, I am fully confident in a mostly veteran staffed government entity doing tasks, such as billing and reimbursing medical offices for their private services.  There are many supply Sgt., Budget Managers and Contracting Officers currently in uniform or working as civilians that do very similar work now.  Doing so for the fraction of the cost of a private insurance company.

Anyone else willing to discuss this, please chime in.  Currently the US Government spends $10k per person + individual pays $4k-$8k.  Canadian Government pays $5k.  Dardys notes that theirs does not cover back/spine surgery, which I have no idea if true or not, but don't see any reason why he would not be telling the truth.  Ours doesn't provide a bandage for a cut.  So, first off, where is our $10k going?  Secondly, if something similar to the Canadian system doesn't cover back/spine surgery or whatever else, wouldn't a supplemental policy cover such things?  I wouldn't imagine that it would cost more than our current full coverage insurance?

My prediction was off by a few months.  I said within 6 months of the Dems taking over the House.  Maybe you should impeach me from the boards for my bad timing or having a debate that you can't keep up with?  
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 15:50:30 (permalink)
I never watch Fox News.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 17:09:20 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby genieman77 2019/10/30 18:06:39
Any body on these boards who actually think the military is run well has without a doubt NEVER been in the military.Run yes but well no!! ever hear the term FUBAR!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 17:43:51 (permalink)
DarDys
I never watch Fox News.

How is it the people who do not support Trump, have the mindset, people supporting any of Trump's policy's watch FOX NEWS?  If the never-Trumpers would take a few minutes to actually watch Fox, they would see talking bobbleheads supporting both sides of the fence.  

Snot our fault the Trump-thumper bobbleheads are such morons and blow the same rhetoric day in day out.  Kinda like the Trump-thumpers posting on here.

Except one never-Trumper bobbing head did recently leave Fox.  Shepard Smith is no longer with Fox, Shep had been with Fox since Fox began and held the prime time 3:00 PM spot.  Why somebody would leave a position like that is beyond me although, I always sensed,  Shep had some real issues?

ICE NUT
Any body on these boards who actually think the military is run well has without a doubt NEVER been in the military.Run yes but well no!! ever hear the term FUBAR!!

ME Ice Nut, I use to hear the term all the time when I was a kid.   I'd walk into a group of friends and somebody would always say "Oh great, here's FUBAR".   They must of liked the guy, though I could never figure out who this FUBAR was.  

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/30 18:06:49

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 18:01:34 (permalink)
MyWar…………  find anything interesting trolling the Southwest boards?

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2371
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 18:24:19 (permalink)
ICE NUT

Stole my thunder
Pork, don't confuse "military operations" by soldiers, sailors and Marines with the huge gov waste and bureaucracy of the Mil

BTW, I'd be fine with a medicare system + addition private party insurance for those that can afford it/want it.
"Basic" coverage , and if you want more, pay for it

MyWar, I see little reason to continue debate with you.
as I've determined you're the mirror image of the right wingers that parrot pablum they're fed.

..L.T.A.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 18:45:46 (permalink)
Wanna a prime example of the "Dems On The Hill" exploiting the military for their agenda.

Why the need for this guy to appear in full dress uniform along with his history of service being touted.

Hell I'd think they would want a man of his integtity to be cross examined under oath by the GOP. After all "he" listened in on the conversation and I'm sure he could give a better description than some written document.

Don't get me wrong, I believe this man of honor, is concerned about what he heard while listening in.

I believe this man in full military attire, is concerned about what's coming down the road, and who's asz is gonna go down, and it ain't the POTUS.

AMIRITE.. Mr Schiff??

https://www.msnbc.com/msn...p-s-allies-72306245532

Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 288 of 303
Jump to: