Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..251252253254255.. > >> Showing page 254 of 257
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7893
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/01/06 08:58:46 (permalink)
pensfan1

Have fun on the Gulf. Lol. I understand someone with your means thinks, that's some grand trip. Lmao.

I agree Pen's, the government (jobs for everyone) shouldn't be shut down but you crying and bad mouthing Trump supporters ain't gonna fix it.

Try something more intelligent like, contacting Nancy or Chuck and tell them to put the people back to work.

Try giving some thought to how great the economy would be if the RINOs & DINOs truly cared about America. Heck I'll bet even you could enjoy vacations without being in debt, up to your ears.

BTW.... the water's fine, c'mon in. Jus' SayIN. ๐Ÿ„

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6624
Re: Trump... 2019/01/06 18:17:45 (permalink)
Is that white water a wave or fish breaking? How can you drive that far checking out vacation spots without your fishing gear. I used to think your political views were your least thought out actions! How do you consider it a vacation without wetting a line!!! There is at least a puppy drum or speckled trout in that photo!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/06 21:57:09 (permalink)
Porktown
Is that white water a wave or fish breaking? How can you drive that far checking out vacation spots without your fishing gear. I used to think your political views were your least thought out actions! How do you consider it a vacation without wetting a line!!! There is at least a puppy drum or speckled trout in that photo!

I'll bet there's loads of fish in that photo. Probably shoulda put my phone in a zip lock and taken underwater pics.. huh? lol

As for fishing Pork, I can get enough of that at home. Anytime anywhere so "drownin' worms" isn't on my "to do list". Gotta admit, I will miss the hardwater fishing but hey, chyt happens eh?

Sorry no fishing reports yet but I will, try my best.

I seem to be upsetting a few of the boyz on this forum with speaking of my adventures so watch for another board, for further updates. ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿšค

Til next time, Your friend
and mine.

PS. White water is prop wash from charter boat going around the end of the pier. Engine was tilted and some dude was standing on the bow. Low tide shallow water, I'm guessing but what do I know, I'm just a nitwit. lmao
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/01/06 22:04:27

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 694
Re: Trump... 2019/01/07 07:47:23 (permalink)
Always good fishing on the rigs BTDT
Vacation is fun

wishin i was fishin
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/07 08:17:10 (permalink)
That makes sense on the prop wash.  I was looking at it on my phone.  Seeing on my monitor now, shows more detail. 

That rig looks to be pretty close.  Can probably get to it with a relatively small boat.  Imagine some relatively inexpensive charter trips, since they wouldn't need to burn hundreds in gas.  

Doubt there will be much hard water season here.  Forecast for 55 tomorrow here, well south of I80, and a bunch of 40+ in the 10 day.  The local pond had ducks/geese swimming in it this weekend.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/07 09:39:07 (permalink)
Pork that ain't exactly the best of pics either. Tried to capture the boat going out but you know how it is looking at a LCD screen in sunlight plus the stupid cam shutter took forever to fire.

Bigbear 10-4 on fun fishing on vacation. But I'm more excited about getting back home for the Spring crappie bite... maybe even a Pymie Walleye or two. BTW, we toted all the crappie we had in the freezer and fired up the skillet this past Friday for a fish fry. Still got a 100 or so fillets for a couple more dinners. 'cept I got one them cast iron skillets to do the next batch.

Tons of fresh fish and shrimp to be had here and I'm eating NW PA. Crappie. Go figure. ๐Ÿšค๐Ÿ˜Ž
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/01/07 09:43:09

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/07 10:13:24 (permalink)
Awesome!
Enjoy it, that's livin

wishin i was fishin
rsquared
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2014
Re: Trump... 2019/01/07 11:00:12 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Tons of fresh fish and shrimp to be had here and I'm eating NW PA. Crappie. Go figure. ๐Ÿšค๐Ÿ˜Ž

Crappie > Speckled Trout

Blackened Redfish > Any other fish I've ever eaten.  

Fresh shrimp off the boat boiled in Zatarian's Shrimp and Crab Boil > Any other food I've ever eaten

Just had a shrimp boil two weeks ago, with some of the 40# of shrimp we bought on the Mississippi Coast last summer.  Running low though, so 'bout time for another trip down there.  
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7045
Re: Trump... 2019/01/07 12:20:24 (permalink)
From the "there's a tweet for everything" file:

Donald J. Trumpโ€Verified account @realDonaldTrump                     26 Sep 2012                     
Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility.

8:11 AM - 26 Sep 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/250975772083380226
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 11:06:46 (permalink)
So the "Mueller" Investigation is scheduled to continue another 6 months?

Wait........! What, the Russian Burbot in the "Trump Tower Meeting" is charged with obstruction of justice?

Ewwwww, how interesting.... the plot thickens.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/01/08 11:07:56

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 11:20:03 (permalink)
Yeah, time to wrap it up.  Charge him and his, or drop it.  I'm sure they are dotting the i and crossing the t, but there has been adequate time to conduct an investigation and draw conclusions.

wishin i was fishin
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1233
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 13:14:11 (permalink)
Read that the Cal libs are now gonna raise the free medical insurance for illegals from 19 to 26.
Yipee- more working man defections of lib tax payers to conservative states.
Spread the infection.
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 14:44:32 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

No, one particular Grand Jury has been seated for another 6 months, to it's full term, by law, of 24 months.  Mueller's investigation can go on for years.  LOL
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 14:48:47 (permalink)
So, Paul Manafort's lawyers had to file a report having to do with the case against him where Mueller says he lied to the SCO, which violated his plea agreement.  It was to be filed by midnight last night.  They did so, under seal & redacted a portion of the report.  Only problem is that they did it wrong.  Reporters immediately copied & pasted the redacted portions & doing so revealed the redacted text. 

Only the best people?

Why would Paul Manafort "allegedly" share polling data pre-election with a former Russian intel officer, Mr. Konstantin Kilimnik? What would Russia do with polling data? Use it to hone their targets?  Nah, probably not.

https://twitter.com/MikeScarcella/status/1082703216498872321

Add:
Here's the redacted filing the judge ordered Manafort's lawyers to make public. 
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5677512/Manafort-20190108-Dc.pdf

A big question Russia experts have been asking is "how would Russia understand American voting demographics so well?"  They would have to know a lot about American demographics for a digital targeting campaign to be effective.  Well... Manafort, Trump's campaign chairman, gave it to them, "allegedly".  Awfully collusion-y

post edited by D-nymph - 2019/01/08 15:00:53
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 14:49:49 (permalink)
bigbear2012
Yeah, time to wrap it up.  Charge him and his, or drop it.  I'm sure they are dotting the i and crossing the t, but there has been adequate time to conduct an investigation and draw conclusions.

How long was Ken Starr on the job?

Once Mueller reaches that threshold you'll have a point.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2259
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 17:39:13 (permalink)
To be fair D, Ken Starr was investigating a blow job.  This isn't nearly as significant.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 18:53:24 (permalink)
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

No,ย one particularย Grand Jury has been seated for another 6 months, to it's full term, by law, of 24 months.ย  Mueller's investigation can go on for years.ย  LOL

Noooooi chyt Sherlock, but the investigations can come to a close when and if, deemed appropriate. LMAO.

But it looks like the NY Feds think it might be necessary to keep an investigation open. Geeee, I wonder what Mr. Obama might be thinking about this new charge.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/08 18:53:24 (permalink)
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/01/08 18:58:56

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 06:34:39 (permalink)
Bye bye... so long.... we'll see ya!!!

Farewell "Rod" ๐Ÿ‘‹

BUT WAIT....how could this be, did not our "mentor of mentors" just say "one particular Grand Jury has been seated for another 6 months, to it's full term, by law, of 24 months. Mueller's investigation can go on for years. LOL" ?

On another note, have I mentioned... the plot thickens?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/01/09 06:38:26

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1091
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 07:29:45 (permalink)
Hey BT, wishing you a yours a great vacation down there. However be careful, I know how old truckers are about asking for directions!  One wrong turn and you could go to far south, might run into a wall trying to turn north, but not to worry I hear those southern countries will welcome you  with open arms and supply you guys with every thing you could possibly want  or need to enjoy your stay as their guess. On a lighter note might want to buy some rope and a few of those hook things for climbing. Enjoy your vacation! 
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 10:36:52 (permalink)
All of you who have done polls for Trump, added yourself to Trump campaign email lists, etc.  Paul Manafort & Rick gates "allegedly" gave your information to Russian Military Intelligence with instructions to pass it to Putin's oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, for some totally legal & totally cool reason.  How does that make you feel?  Betrayed?  If not, it should & if it doesn't that would say a lot more about you than me.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 10:37:13 (permalink)
Jigs ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 10:43:54 (permalink)
D-nymph
All of you who have done polls for Trump, added yourself toย Trump campaignย email lists, etc.ย  Paul Manafort & Rick gates "allegedly" gave your information to Russian Military Intelligence with instructions to pass it to Putin'sย oligarch, Oleg Deripaska,ย for some totally legal & totally cool reason.ย  How does that make you feel?ย  Betrayed?ย  If not, it should & if it doesn't that would say a lot more about you than me.

Good Grief somebody get "D" a crying towel or a coloring book or a puppy...Quick!!!

Having an account with Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc. not only will Russia but the whole world, now knows your business. LMAO LMAO LMAO.

Did I mention, LMAO?

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 10:45:06 (permalink)
^^^Like I said.  LOL

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/09 10:50:41 (permalink)
D-nymph
^^^Like I said.ย  LOL
ย 
ย 

. ^^^^^^^^^
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜  one from Russia ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/11 10:15:28 (permalink)
Here is how you open the government.

Work the kinks out of this plan or similar, and the "obstructionist Demoncrats" will pony up $33B to border security.  Or, at least said they would in 2013.  One that proposes double and triple layer fencing in areas and using modern perimeter security measures.  

Use what they use to secure the perimeter of maximum security prisons and other highly secure areas.  Put a patrol road in between 2-3 layers of fencing with motion detection, disturbance sensors and tunneling detection, use concertina wire like already used in some areas, dig ditches on both sides / add concrete ram barriers to stop cars from being able to ram into it, add cameras and other modern security features, use electric fencing in areas.  The new talking point is physical barrier, and not wall.  I personally am 100% behind a physical barrier, in areas that need it.  But you have to use what the security experts spend every hour of their days perfecting.  I think most that were against a concrete slab wall, would be just fine with this sort of plan.  I understand a tall wall, from a visually intimidating determent factor.  But anyone that has visited a prison, nuclear power plant, or highly secured military/government facility, and sees the multiple layers of fencing and razor wire, would agree that it is pretty intimidating.  

Of course, there are some "Team Democrat" people that won't support anything that any Republican would get credit for, regardless of how good of an idea for our country as a whole.  Also some human rights people and animal crazies that would argue about how humane it would be for humans/animals to get injured from trying to get through...  I really don't have any care for either group.

If Democrats don't cooperate on the bipartisan plan, that many were in favor of a few years ago, it will be telling that the are indeed obstructionists and only out to say no to Trump.  To me, Trump would win 2020 easily if they went that route.  Depending on the outcome of the Mueller investigation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security,_Economic_Opportunity,_and_Immigration_Modernization_Act_of_2013#Title_I_-_Border_Security

If going the path he is going now, and declaring a national emergency, to spend $5B on a plan that NO security expert would ever try to secure a prison or other highly secured area, would think about.  He is back to his solid 30% of supporters, that would vote for him no matter what.  He will lose in a landslide in 2020.  It would involve him swallowing his pride a bit, and concede that a "wall" is not what is needed in most locations.  In some, if the security experts say it is, then definitely.  Roll with the "I meant wall as a metaphor".  No way he is even getting enough votes for this without conceding something too.  Most of this 2013 act, sounds as if Trump wrote it.  

"This bill proposes earned legalization for illegal immigrants (they have to wait for 13 years, pay all back taxes, learn English, no legalization for people with criminal records, and citizenship or permanent residence only after the border becomes fully secure)."

Obviously, there are some things that he would not agree with, but that is where real negotiation starts.  Not, "if you don't fund my wall idea, you are responsible for the government shutdown, that I already told everyone that I will take credit for"... 

Save the talking point responses that Dems don't want border security, until you read what that bipartisan act has in it.  That is what most refer to as Kool Aid, if you didn't understand yet.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3970
Re: Trump... 2019/01/11 10:25:33 (permalink)
How about awarding the wall contract to GM to build it modularly at the plants they closed?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/11 10:26:23 (permalink)
Have government workers do it for free...
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2259
Re: Trump... 2019/01/11 10:46:23 (permalink)
It very clearly can be done and done correctly and I believe it was a huge political mistake to not get the wall/barrier/border security bill done early in his presidency.  He could have done it.  Instead, he now listens way too much to Stephen Miller, who clearly wants little to no actual immigration of ANY kind, has stopped any concessions on the border that would be tied to a DACA deal and who has convinced Trump that we need a cold war monolith on our southern border to PROVE we built a WALL.  I'm convinced that Miller and the far right pundits (Rushbo, Coulter and Hannity) are driving the train on this one and the president is now along for the ride.  Trump would have been happy with a deal early on that satisfied his base and the dems and would have happily moved on rewriting his own history of who was paying for it. 
Now, he's stuck in a political bog with very little leverage.  It's funny how national emergencies work.  Apparently they don't happen during the two year control of the house and senate by Republicans, but immediately when democrats take control of one side.  Surely this wasn't the master plan?? 

I like the GM idea Dardys! 
bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/01/11 11:29:41 (permalink)
From the "reality" TV star, drama.....no, not possible.
Trump the destroyer, he ran on that platform, he has cause continuous chaos since he got in.  He and his "trusted team" rigged an election aided by the head of the FBI and the Russians. He has created the biggest deficit ever, with no hope of balancing it with the tax cuts (permanent) he gave the rich.  Now he throws a tantrum and shuts the government down as a bullying tactic to get what he wants.  This is NOT a president, this is someone trying to destroy America.

wishin i was fishin
Page: << < ..251252253254255.. > >> Showing page 254 of 257
Jump to: