Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..241242243244245.. > >> Showing page 245 of 247
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7699
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2018/11/07 20:21:22 (permalink)
So Sessions gets quitted and Acosta gets his press pass pulled. Welp, Jeff it was your decision buttttt... 😱H Jim, how could you???

Just another day the POTUS way...Eh kids?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2566
Re: Trump... 2018/11/07 20:43:04 (permalink)
Porktown
DarDys
Porktown
D-nymphOf course not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fysSDYkhHlU
 Got to go with the under on 2.5 years if TrumpNews decides to start reporting facts.  

I make you a wager.

If Trump is impeached and removed from office in 2.5 years from Inauguration Day, I will quit posting on Fisherie forever. If he is not, you do said same.

I said impeached.  He could turn this country into Nazi Germany, and B!tch McTurtle and his cronies would be in line with the Trumpers, for some Trumpnuts, before actually removing this train wreck.

I'll take you up on impeachment by 2.5 years.  In 2 years, the house and Senate will be clear Democrat majorities (likely next 20 years from this mess).  Enough to bring up charges, but McTurtle and friends would rather have us all speak Russian than admit to being wrong about anything.

I'd hate to see you go.  You tell some great stories.  I'll have to get a subscription to the mirror to keep up on things in wonderland.  Ironically, they have a front page article about Trump!

http://www.altoonamirror....ter-railroad-disaster/

Hum.... hate to see either ov yinzes to go. Fat Lenny still 'round?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/07 22:25:11 (permalink)
28 million dollars for a 'nothing burger' investigation and now (unsure if the source is this same guy named Anonymous) word has it Mueller is now investigating our POTUS for "hectoring" Jeff Sessions in an attempt to obstruct justice...OMG my ribs hurt.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/07 22:29:06

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2229
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 07:47:32 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Whats wrong with a super strong economy,our military being the best in world,every demographic unemployment rate is best its ever been,a southern border wall to protect americans and to attempt to stop the flow of drugs,finally some fair trade deals for American workers,tax cuts instead of tax increases, geez I could go on and on.Also finally ripping the press for being the arses that they truly are and if you think they aren't whose the brainwashed one then. yes 2020 is looking better and better 4 more years of our current president and maybe even a couple more supreme court picks to boot!!!!!!

The economy is great, no doubt President Trump's tax cuts and his deregulation helped an already strong economy.  He's the president, so whether it's because of him or not, he gets to take credit.  To the winners go the spoils.  There's much disagreement about the southern border wall.  My position has been clearly stated on here about where that money should go.  The vast majority of illegal drugs are smuggled  in through legal points of entry.   Our military has been the BEST in the world for generations now.  Trump doesn't get credit for our military...  VA is still a mess, currently standing against widows and survivors of the USS Cole in their bid to sue Sudan...the tariff gamble is up in the air.  That will be interesting...I've been inclined to support that idea because I'm not an economist.  If he could stick to just doing the job of the president I think he could really accomplish some meaningful things but he's constantly distracted by his own ego.  He spends most of his time campaigning and tweeting.  I wish he would get an infrastructure deal done.  That would really benefit all Americans.  
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 597
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 08:27:17 (permalink)
LDD,
 You say he should get an infrastructure done. Well whose job is that not thePOTUS its the worthless congress sir all the potus does is sign it!!! I beg to differ with you on the strong economy before trump it was terrible and sir the tariffs have helped ,how about the new trade deals with mexico and Canada they both caved. The VA has gotten better I should know I wastreated for several years by the VA and as far as im concerned it was just as if not better then my local hospitals!! Whether you like him or not if congress would support him just a little many many good things could be done but no thay will resist until he is gone then when their man or women gets in the other side will do the same.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 09:22:43 (permalink)
As far as an infrastructure deal, you're right, a lot of the weight for such a deal is congress, but it's the president that sets the agenda and creates the environment for such a deal to get done.  As far as the economy goes, look at the numbers and the trend before he took office.  I'm not too sure how the tariffs have helped people in rural economies.  I'm trying to make some upgrades to my house and have paid more for carpet and various construction related supplies (pex or maybe it was fixtures, one of those that the retailer explicitly stated was more because of the tariffs).  There goes my tax cut...haahha...They may yet create a net gain once US manufacturing catches up, but that remains to be seen.  So, I'm hopeful there.  I'm glad your VA experience has improved.  That's as it should be.  The president needs to realize that the gov't is not necessarily a top down endeavor like he is used to AND IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE.  The US Constitution guarantees the power of the branches.  Until he turns into the "nice Donald", which he can be, he won't get much done.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 12:11:46 (permalink)
...an already strong economyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG my ribs hurt and yes please do look at the numbers. Mr. Obama did squat in "8" years as compared to what our POTUS did in "8" months.

😱H silly me I forgot, Mr. Obama didn't have a congress to work with him. 'sept I don't recall any investigation or Maxine Waters yelling "Impeach 44" and "get up in their face". Didn't see "tiny tears" Schumer making statements about Mr. Obama as I recall. Least not forget the other morons yelling for impeachment and threatening subpoenas evertime they have their face on TV.

Mr Obama got far more cooperation from the RINOS like Ryan, McCain, Flake, etc than our POTUS has ever received from any of the Democrats.

Yet, look at what our POTUS has accomplished in two years or less.

Silly me, it is obvious, based on their comments some running their mouths on these boards haven't a clue. Comments like a retailer is charging more for materials because he said it's due to the tariffsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
😱MG my ribs hurt.

As for the VA, I have a neighbor and a nephew that speak well of the changes. They can't believe how fast changes were made in such a short time. Which is odd considering the BS that was taking place in the VA for years and with a veteran, at the helm, to boot.

Our military is much stronger then what is has been and continues to get stronger. Guess it doesn't matter that repair parts for the military was coming from scrap yards and again, with a veteran in a key location. But the Gooder part, is our police agencies now benefit from better equipment too. Unless you haven't seen any proof because you're a Barney Fife and only allowed one bullet which must be carried in a breast pocket, that's buttoned.

I can't help but think there are people so blind, not because they can not see what is happening in America but because they are truly blinded, by their hate for our POTUS.

My recommendation to these haters... GET A LIFE it's more fun.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 13:37:03 (permalink)
 Yeah, I forgot that nothing existed before the Great Leader gave it to us...no economy, no military...right...now everything is "better, stronger" "insert other vague adjective"...

So how do you suppose tariff's work?  They eventually affect retail goods.  If you would like to visit the flooring place that made that statement please  PM me and I'll give you their contact info.  But, your game is just to consistently call me a liar and repeat it with no basis for your claims.  Wonder where you got that technique??  Or, you could read this article... https://www.floordaily.net/flooring-news/vinyl-flooring-included-on-the-ustr-tariff-list

As for the VA, I have a neighbor and a nephew that speak well of the changes. They can't believe how fast changes were made in such a short time. Which is odd considering the BS that was taking place in the VA for years and with a veteran, at the helm, to boot.

That's a great thing.  Wonder what specific changes they are referring to or if they just had a good experience.   I give Mr. Trump kudos for signing a bi-partisan bill that allowed veterans to seek treatment elsewhere, VA Mission Act.  It apparently won't take effect until June 2019.   This bill was actually written by Jon Tester, hahaha, Trump hates that guy, tried real hard to get him out in MT.  Ironic how I'm sure he'll take credit for it now.    

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 682
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 14:48:29 (permalink)
I understand more each day why Trump thinks Kim is a great leader.

wishin i was fishin
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 18:37:10 (permalink)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Must be terrible looking in a mirror and hating the person you see.

😱MG my ribs hurt..... but only when I laugh!!

PS. Never said Our POTUS built it all, just said he got a hell of lot more done in far less time.

PPS. Mr Obama is well documented in saying industry would never move back to America.

Here ya go, no need to PM me.

https://youtu.be/6-EWG6gYlhQ
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/08 18:43:36

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/08 19:03:26 (permalink)
Now for the VA, neighbor is recently retired from a life in the Army. Nephew did multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. First serving with the 92nd then reupping with the 101st where he was injured riding in a junk Humvee from an IED. Yep, our military has some great equipment.

Refresh my memory if ya would. Who is it again that manufactures Humvee and who bailed that company out when?

What is it both these men like? Simple, they like that things are being done, like no load employees being fired for not doing their work. They like seeing promises carried out by someone who does what he says. Unlike McCain who promised he would do something about deficiency's then doing nothing. These men enjoy seeing their fellow veterans finally receiving the help they need when they need it not when the VA wanted to give it.

Did I mention my nephew is now employed as a law enforcement officer. You know, what the BLM wants to "fry like bacon".

So do tell, what's your floor supplier have to say?

BTW, I never called you a liar. Wouldn't do that unless I'm looking at you but I do admit, I think you're full of horse apples.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/08 19:20:07

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6559
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 09:18:14 (permalink)
crappiefisher
Porktown
DarDys
Porktown
D-nymphOf course not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fysSDYkhHlU
 Got to go with the under on 2.5 years if TrumpNews decides to start reporting facts.  

I make you a wager.

If Trump is impeached and removed from office in 2.5 years from Inauguration Day, I will quit posting on Fisherie forever. If he is not, you do said same.

I said impeached.  He could turn this country into Nazi Germany, and B!tch McTurtle and his cronies would be in line with the Trumpers, for some Trumpnuts, before actually removing this train wreck.

I'll take you up on impeachment by 2.5 years.  In 2 years, the house and Senate will be clear Democrat majorities (likely next 20 years from this mess).  Enough to bring up charges, but McTurtle and friends would rather have us all speak Russian than admit to being wrong about anything.

I'd hate to see you go.  You tell some great stories.  I'll have to get a subscription to the mirror to keep up on things in wonderland.  Ironically, they have a front page article about Trump!

http://www.altoonamirror....ter-railroad-disaster/

Hum.... hate to see either ov yinzes to go. Fat Lenny still 'round?

This all lies in the Mueller investigation.  If evidence of collusion (conspiracy to defraud), then he will be removed whether by impeachment/forced to resign/taken out by the NSA, or there will be a Civil War.  If Civil War, I really won't care about posting on FishUSA forums.

If no evidence, then oh well.  These forums have been dead for years.  Not much on here is new info.

Fat Lenny was in Pittsburgh over the Summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kLHOoGOLo

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 10:36:29 (permalink)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😱MG....... my ribs hurt!!!

😩Where's my free handouts😣sez Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she can’t afford Washington apartment before job in Congress starts.

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...efore-congress-starts/
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/09 10:39:11

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 13:31:58 (permalink)
There is no chance of impeachment unless the senate flipped overnite.And even if possible then you will get Pence and then youll wish trump was back.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3930
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 14:17:23 (permalink)
What really sucks is that one side will now make it there job to get the other whether there is something there or not (after two years, it can’t be much or it would be out by now), instead of their actual job of governing and the other side will now make it their job defending every accusation, founded or not, instead of their actual job of governing. And we all get to pay for it while they play a game of political one upsmanship.

If this were your company, what would you do if your employees did everything except what you were paying them to do?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 15:39:43 (permalink)
ICE NUT
There is no chance of impeachment unless the senate flipped overnite.And even if possible then you will get Pence and then youll wish trump was back.

Impeachment is the act of Congress to put the POTUS on trial, with the Senate being the jury.  Impeachment, is very likely going to happen with a Democratic majority in the House.  Regardless of any breaking info in the Meuller investigation.  That is what I had brought up as the wager, about 8 months from today to do it too.  I really like my odds.  I am not sure if DarDys agreed to my wager of Impeachment.  If Crappy or others want to look back at his response to the message above, more power to them.  I could care less if DarDys stayed active.  When not talking politics, he is a good guy.

They are Democrats, their perceived role, as DarDys noted, is to one up the Republicans, as is the same for the Republicans.  Just as Clinton was impeached, the Senate will not come close to having a super majority on Trump, and will have to acquit.  That is still being Impeached though.  Unless, there is a smoking gun, or other undeniable crimes uncovered in the Meuller investigation.  Even then, not sure if the swamp creature, McTurtle, would allow a super majority to happen.  He'd rather surrender our country to Putin, than surrender to the Democrats, considering, it likely isn't Pence that would take over...  

If Trump goes down with a smoking gun, there is no way that Pence wasn't involved or had knowledge.  That is assuming there is a smoking gun, I personally doubt that there is.  I think Trump was just outsmarted by Putin and made to look like he cooperated with him to defraud the United States.  Which makes most sense to me, especially since Putin is a mastermind in espionage and Trump is either an idiot or senile (see countless Tweets and other examples of low mental ability).  It would likely be Nancy Pelosi as President, since she appears to be the next Speaker of the House.  Unless both Trump and Pence did not put up a fight, and resigned in the next two months.  Then Paul Ryan would be President.  Or, if the swamp creatures on the Dem side turn on their swamp leader, then whoever that person is.

Regardless of the outcome, Americans lose.  Just as Russia has planned.  Anyone sick of Putin's winning yet?

Just think.  Likely only one person that most Trumpers would rather not be POTUS than Hillary Clinton...
post edited by Porktown - 2018/11/09 15:46:03
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 15:55:26 (permalink)
If Trump is impeached (I believe the bet was removed from office, but if it is simply impeached, I’ll stick with the bet) and there is nothing more than what there is publicly now, each and every person voting for impeachment needs to be taken out of office for not understanding the 8th grade civics requirements for impeachment.

The Clinton impeachment was different in that he did lie to Congress.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 17:08:06 (permalink)
Impeachment of our POTUS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😱MG...... my ribs hurt.

My.... my, damaged ballots being replaced in Florida improperly and wassup with the Georgia elections.

Russian collusion........?

As for who's gotta do what and when. there's been so many quotes of requites requiting quotes, I forgot what the hell the original bet was for, by who, over what, why and, where?

As for Pork and Dardy, I think they both should continue on with what they do best. Agree to disagree. πŸ‘

Now who's buying the beer, where and, when. 🍻
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/09 17:18:18

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1084
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 17:39:12 (permalink)
You were suppose to if this thread reached page 9,,!,, I'm  still waiting  for the burgers and beer delivered  by drones. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 18:10:48 (permalink)
MOI... buy the BEER??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚MG...... my ribs hurt.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 18:56:10 (permalink)
DarDys
(I believe the bet was removed from office, but if it is simply impeached, I’ll stick with the bet)

The Clinton impeachment was different in that he did lie to Congress.

I think what Crappy posted is pretty clear on my end, just impeachment.

If Trump would talk to Congress, he would lie too. They guy is a compulsive liar. I don’t think he could do a multiple hour interview without lying.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/09 21:51:04 (permalink)
Sooooo Ruth has a whoopsy daisy in her chambers and takes out three ribs.

I certainly want to wish SCOTUS Ginsburg godspeed in her recovery.

Likewise I wish the next SCOTUS nominee a much fairer and respectful confirmation hearing from the incoming US Senate.

Any opinion on who our POTUS might nominate for our next SCOTUS...... before Maxine Waters has our POTUS impeached? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But WAIT, is not Pelosi going to impeach our most recent SCOTUS along with our POTUS which means our next POTUS will have to replace 2 SCOTUS.

So how many SCOTUS can a POTUS replace if a POTUS has to replace a SCOTUS? Our POTUS can replace as many SCOTUS as our POTUS has SCOTUS.

I know... I know. My ribs hurt!!πŸ˜‚
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/09 21:53:12

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 05:43:48 (permalink)
Then simply impeachment it is.

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 337
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 09:12:13 (permalink)
Before impeachment, there has to be proof of "high crimes and misdemeanors", so unless Mueller finds some hidden smoking gun, or Pencil Neck Adam Schiff finally produces the evidence he's been talkin' about for nearly two years, (if he has it, why didn't he turn it over to the special counsel, and why hasn't it leaked?), then no crime has been committed.
As for RBG, when I heard she'd broken 3 ribs, (and bein' 85 years old), I said "She's done"!, considering I broke 4 ribs the day after Memorial Day and they're still killin' me, and I just turned 68. But, she's already survived open heart surgery in 2013, and she's beaten pancreatic cancer, so the old girl just may live to be 110! Don't go wishin' for another SCOTUS appointment yet!

Liberalism is standing on your head and telling the rest of the world that they're upside down.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 09:28:27 (permalink)
Ummmn, OK on the SCOTUS "yet" but it doesn't necessarily mean, Ginsburg.

Heck, if I knew half of what SCOTUS Ginsburg has forgotten I'd have a degree in law like Geraldo and be a talking bobblehead on Fox News. Maybe even like the great legend, in his own mind, Judge Nap.

But alas such is not so here as a pundit, on the FishUSA boards, I shall remain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But Wait.........

James Comey just said what 😱about Hillary using her emails?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMGosh my ribs hurt!!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/10 09:29:48

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 10:12:39 (permalink)
EMitch
Before impeachment, there has to be proof of "high crimes and misdemeanors"

Do you trust that the Dem controlled Congress has the same definition of high crimes and misdemeanors as you do? Some already were drafting articles of impeachment last year. All they need now is a simple majority in the House. His appointment of this new AG might be enough for half of the Dems to jump on board. WJ article on the two alleged affair coverups are enough for many as well. Have him speak to Congress about those and see if he has the exact charges that were fine to impeach Clinton on.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 10:38:20 (permalink)
It will be totally impossible to impeach POTUS yes a simple majority in house to impeach BUT a super majority in senate that's 67 votes . Fat chance that's going to happen and end result would be acquittal. I actually would love the dumocrats to go thru with it would alsmost be a slam dunk for him in 2020.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 10:45:40 (permalink)
I agree on convicting, but was same thing as Clinton. Republicans back then knew no chance in heck of getting through the Senate, but did it anyway. The Dems thought the same retaliation by voters back then. But then lost the next election. History is on their side to impeach and put him through the hassle. It also slows the pushing of his agenda, just as it did to Clinton.

I don’t think it is right for them to do, but has doing the right thingever stopped politicians? Thank Newt Gingrich, the master of divisive politics.
post edited by Porktown - 2018/11/10 14:11:47
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1177
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 18:30:51 (permalink)
They have been screaming IMPEACH for the simple reason of IMPEACH in order to RESIST for the sake of RESISTING.
No special reason, just do it because ya lost 2 years ago--idiots.
Remember the 'blue dress' from the white house thingie , covered with evidence, which led to the Clinton thing- no comparison to -just for funzies, press time and RESISTANCE for its own sake.
PULEEEZE don't you libs start bringing up past stuff from before the White House in some painfull effort to compare.
Unless ya want to bring up Billy stuff---lol.

No D- not going back and forth with ya -  waste of ink.
post edited by r3g3 - 2018/11/10 18:32:24
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/10 19:50:32 (permalink)
Again, not saying it is right. Just
saying that I would be shocked if they didn’t do it. History says it is a good way to slow the agenda and not have the consequences that many would think. Hopefully they don’t play politics as usual. But honestly, can’t
see that not happening. Just a predictable action in a divisive climate.
Page: << < ..241242243244245.. > >> Showing page 245 of 247
Jump to: