Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 21 of 430
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2833
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 13:04:40 (permalink)
Just like the Gingrich interveiw. I forget what network, but he went on and on about how major crime is up in the last 8 years across the US. Then. As the interviewer recited FACTS and TRUTHS compiled by the FBI that totally discounted those claims, he keepin rambling and rambling how he was right. Saying liberal media this, Bernie people that blah blah blah. While pressing again, she stated " this is the FBI. Are they a Liberal organization?" Bless his heart, Newt struck to his talking point. So D, when you say they have been fed garbage for so long , you hit that nail right on the head.

Great point again.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2016/07/27 13:10:26
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 13:10:39 (permalink)
pensfan1
Just like the Ginrich interveiw. I forget what network, but he went on and on about how major crime is up in the last 8 years across the US. Then. As the interviewer recited FACTS and TRUTHS compiled by the FBI that totally discounted those claims, he keepin rambling and rambling how he was right.

Yes, the people "feel" differently & I'll paraphrase Gingrich since the Trumpies won't watch the video but they can't stop reading me... "While those liberal statistics regarding violent crime being down in the country may be technically true, he's a politician so he's going to side with how people feel". 

What a guy he is, eh?  good grief.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 14:42:05 (permalink)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

My..... my, sounds like someone is a bit irate and maybe testy too, may I have said something wrong?  Why, silly me!!!

As for you, calling me Comrade, I sure hope I haven't said something misleading and led you into thinking I care about being part of your society.  Not! 

By the way, are all of your fellow members feeling the same way you do or will they stick to their morals and scruples by not backing Bernie or Hillary?

Please, you and your Comrades, have a good day.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/27 14:51:49

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 14:45:46 (permalink)
Trump just called for the Russians or whoever to hack Clintons server and find the deleted email. Wtf is wrong with this guy. Lmao. Holy crazychit batman.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 14:57:12 (permalink)
Ain't that somthin' Pensfan; I'll betcha Hillary, along with her new "Honorary Chairman", is busy as hell deleting emails now!!!  lmao

Oh yeah, let's not forget getting assistance from the new Dem. Comm. Chair.   delete.... delete...... delete..... del   ..
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/27 15:00:00

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 15:09:26 (permalink)
So tell me, you believe Russia had something to do with the hacking because "evidence points to the Russians".  

What's your opinion on the evidence pointing to Hillary Clinton being guilty of being a liar and putting, our nations security at risk?

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 15:36:26 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
So tell me, you believe Russia had something to do with the hacking because "evidence points to the Russians".  

What's your opinion on the evidence pointing to Hillary Clinton being guilty of being a liar and putting, our nations security at risk?

Yawn!

Next up BENGHAZI! OMG!
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 16:21:19 (permalink)

Please explain what you mean by "putting our nations security at risk."  I know better, you will talk like a simpleton, use 8 colors of font, and dance around the question like your homeboy Trump would.  I bet you were a great employee, coworker, teammate, etc, etc.  My kinda guy, I like people who are indirect, and make excuses, and change the subject when their bizzles are on the block.  Real class.

Also, guilty of being a liar?  I guess Trump wasn't lying when he said he talked to Putin and then said he didn't talk to Putin.  Those were both true I guess.  Right?

Has there been a second 9/11 that I didn't hear about during the current administration?

Did totally destabilizing the middle east not put our security at risk?  DERP!

Remember when the Democrats spent 15M dollars of OUR money on the TOTAL BS partisan witch hunt for Bush and associates?  Me either, the spineless cunnies that they are.  That drunk caused 4500 American men to die for no gain at all, 32000+ wounded, spent 6 TRILLION DOLLARS, and totally destabilizing the middle east.  But it is ok, he is a good old boy texas republican.

Can you say WAR CRIMES?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 16:23:14 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
So tell me, you believe Russia had something to do with the hacking because "evidence points to the Russians".   What's your opinion on the evidence pointing to Hillary Clinton being guilty of being a liar and putting, our nations security at risk?

Well considering no charges were filed in any and every case, calling her a liar is a FEELING. Your FEELING. Get some FACTS and then come back and talk TRUTH. We'll wait on you.

What I believe means chit, the cyber community all point at Russia for the hack. .. See that I have an OPINION based on FACTS. Maybe try it.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2016/07/27 16:36:54
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 16:27:06 (permalink)
Can any of you from the adult table comeback with some TRUTHS or FACTS? Anyone Bueller Anyone????
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 16:31:36 (permalink)
tippecanoe
What's your opinion on the evidence pointing to Hillary Clinton being guilty of being a liar and putting, our nations security at risk? Please explain what you mean by "putting our nations security at risk."  I know better, you will talk like a simpleton, use 8 colors of font, and dance around the question like your homeboy Trump would.  I bet you were a great employee, coworker, teammate, etc, etc.  My kinda guy, I like people who are indirect, and make excuses, and change the subject when their bizzles are on the block.  Real class. Also, guilty of being a liar?  I guess Trump wasn't lying when he said he talked to Putin and then said he didn't talk to Putin.  Those were both true I guess.  Right? Has there been a second 9/11 that I didn't hear about during the current administration? Did totally destabilizing the middle east not put our security at risk?  DERP! Remember when the Democrats spent 15M dollars of OUR money on the TOTAL BS partisan witch hunt for Bush and associates?  Me either, the spineless cunnies that they are.  That drunk caused 4500 American men to die for no gain at all, 32000+ wounded, spent 6 TRILLION DOLLARS, and totally destabilizing the middle east.  But it is ok, he is a good old boy texas republican. Can you say WAR CRIMES?

This is well stated also. They blame President Obama and Sect Clinton for all the mess in the Middle East. Its like the 8 years of Zippy Bush never happened. Classic talking point from the right I might add. Zippy and Darth Chaneny whatta pair. #thanksflorida
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 16:34:19 (permalink)
tippecanoe
But it is ok, he is a good old boy texas republican.

Thas right. He's alright cause he's all white. GitRDone fer MMMMerica.
fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1471
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 17:10:53 (permalink)
As if this thread couldn't get any better  for all of us who a lurking. Let me say this.

This is a classic example of the rank and file fighting each other while the 2 respective parties take us to the cleaners.
 Both parties are like professional wrestlers, while in public "you have you babyfaces and heels" and depending on the subject you don't know which is which but as soon as they go behind the curtains they're best of friends  and laughing all the way to the bank.

Mike

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1230
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 17:18:40 (permalink)
Could not agree more!!!! But you have to admit the kids table is a little childish!
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 18:31:54 (permalink)
I sat 2 seats away from Monica on a plane back around 2000.   She could definitely be classified as a great big fat person.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8442
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 19:16:13 (permalink)
If that Cabinboy clip doesn't match this board to a T, nothing does. Guys tossing facts (empty beer cans) as the Comrade Cabinboy deflects and dances.

I really have a feeling there will be hard evidence found that Trump is in bed with Putin. Even the Comrade Cabinboy would have to jump off of the train then.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 19:16:53 (permalink)
tippecanoe

Please explain what you mean by "putting our nations security at risk."  I know better, you will talk like a simpleton, use 8 colors of font, and dance around the question like your homeboy Trump would.  I bet you were a great employee, coworker, teammate, etc, etc.  My kinda guy, I like people who are indirect, and make excuses, and change the subject when their bizzles are on the block.  Real class.

Also, guilty of being a liar?  I guess Trump wasn't lying when he said he talked to Putin and then said he didn't talk to Putin.  Those were both true I guess.  Right?

Has there been a second 9/11 that I didn't hear about during the current administration?

Remember when the Democrats spent 15M dollars of OUR money on the TOTAL BS partisan witch hunt for Bush and associates?  Me either, the spineless cunnies that they are.  That drunk caused 4500 American men to die for no gain at all, 32000+ wounded, spent 6 TRILLION DOLLARS, and totally destabilizing the middle east.  But it is ok, he is a good old boy texas republican.

Can you say WAR CRIMES?

You call me a simpleton................

You say I'm dancing around the Question..............

Have there been terrorist attacks in the past eight years or do you need to see Airliners loaded with innocent people crashing into skyscrapers and smashing into the ground?

Apparently the present administration didn't think so,  after all he doesn't believe in radical Islamic terrorism or letting prisoners loose from Gitmo

What part of the FBI investigation did you not listen to?

Don't need 8 colors, only three;  RED, WHITE AND BLUE.

Now come along...............                    ALLLL Aboard                           THE TRUMP TRAIN

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/27 23:33:49

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 19:24:41 (permalink)
Porktown
If that Cabinboy clip doesn't match this board to a T, nothing does. Guys tossing facts (empty beer cans) as the Comrade Cabinboy deflects and dances.

I really have a feeling there will be hard evidence found that Trump is in bed with Putin. Even the Comrade Cabinboy would have to jump off of the train then.

Will the real Porktown please step forward......  when he can say something worth while reading and maybe having a little substance.

Sure glad you don't INTEND to insult people, Porktown.   True Clinton supporter at his best.  Lie through their teeth.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/27 19:27:59

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 19:26:48 (permalink)
old dog
speaking of kids: http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/freedom-kids-donald-trump-lawsuit/ 

Just another feel good Trump story.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 19:34:31 (permalink)
old dog
kids draw with crayons.  you'll soon be removed to the kiddies table doing this.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/5-things-you-might-have-missed-in-the-clinton-email-report/

http://www.politifact.com...attacks-embassies-and/

Good remark, coming from someone who doesn't know who he is, right Old Dog or is it Rap.   You alllllllmost had me fooled. Nice try 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 19:59:59 (permalink)
old dog
actually, i've had three different names here.  why should that even be a concern to you?
i will say that i've been here since 03.  looks like you've had two names in two years.

Three names, I'll be darned, how sad it must be not knowing who you want to be or what side of the fence you want to be on.

Two avatars since I started, just one handle, but that's OK because I understand how easily you become confused.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 20:39:55 (permalink)
old dog
dude, if you want to debate or discuss like a grown up, i'm all for it.  however, if you are going to relegate your comments to little digs and personal insults, that is a different story.  i'm too old to carry on like a child.

True Democratic strategy, look for what you need and print it with a spin.  Did you guys try out for Clinton speech writers at one time or another?

Old dog, have ya ever heard the idiom: Fool me once; shame on you, fool me twice; shame on me?

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/27 20:47:00

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 20:57:16 (permalink)
old dog
so when i present an article or issue, it's spin or rhetoric but when you do the same, it is valid?

i'm serious when i say no offense, but the way you are carrying on, you don't belong at the adult table.  you know, i can talk with jigs or bill or any of these guys on the left and there is good dialogue.  why must you insult and attack?

When I present my opinion, it's regarding a live interview or speech, not from snippets or twisted material gleaned from YouTube news medias or the "talking heads"  of TV networks.

No need to bring other people into your defense, You don't like my attitude then don't respond to my comments with your snide remarks.

Now if you will excuse me I do have to board a train, there is a seat reserved for me in the dining car at the adult table.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 21:17:11 (permalink)

old dog

kids draw with crayons.  you'll soon be removed to the kiddies table doing this.  lol

back your opinion up with facts.  

i need no one to defend me.  none.  i never rolled that way.

snide remarks?  seriously?

Seriously?

Time to watch the Actual live speech by the VP of the U.S. as I sit at the adult table.

Gosh what's up with his eyes, looking a little bloodshot.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 21:21:57 (permalink)
fishin coyote
As if this thread couldn't get any better  for all of us who a lurking. Let me say this.

This is a classic example of the rank and file fighting each other while the 2 respective parties take us to the cleaners.
 Both parties are like professional wrestlers, while in public "you have you babyfaces and heels" and depending on the subject you don't know which is which but as soon as they go behind the curtains they're best of friends  and laughing all the way to the bank.

Mike

Sorry Mike, I meant to compliment you on your comment, I see and hear the message and I sure can't disagree with what you're saying.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/27 23:57:44 (permalink)
Inspiring speeches by all last night but I thought the night was suppose to be about, Tim Kaine?    Nice he speaks two languages,  I'm sure all the American voters enjoyed the parts of his speech in Spanish.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/28 08:54:22

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/28 09:52:55 (permalink)
Yesterday, Trump ranted about how much of a bad New Jersey Governor Tim Kaine was.  That first thing he did was go for a 4 billion dollar tax increase & the People of NJ hated him for it & still do, he was a terrible governor. 

Only one problem...

... Tim Kaine was governor of Virginia, not New Jersey.  The governor Trump was talking about was Tom Keane.  

This is a good example of how little Trump actually knows about stuff, how little he thinks before he shoots his mouth off, and how little his followers actually give a **** about anything being true as long as it sounds good, aggressive, mentions "winning" while using small words.
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/28 10:07:18 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
tippecanoe

Can you say WAR CRIMES?

You call me a simpleton................

You say I'm dancing around the Question..............

Have there been terrorist attacks in the past eight years or do you need to see Airliners loaded with innocent people crashing into skyscrapers and smashing into the ground?

Apparently the present administration didn't think so,  after all he doesn't believe in radical Islamic terrorism or letting prisoners loose from Gitmo

What part of the FBI investigation did you not listen to?

Don't need 8 colors, only three;  RED, WHITE AND BLUE.

Now come along...............                    ALLLL Aboard                           THE TRUMP TRAIN

Thanks for proving my point. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/28 11:10:53 (permalink)
tippecanoe

tippecanoe

Thanks for proving my point. 

Not a problem Tippe; glad to show you completely failed to answer my question and as usual tried to spin the truth.

"What's your opinion on the evidence pointing to Hillary Clinton being guilty of being a liar and putting, our nations security at risk"?

Perhaps you should remove those "rainbow colored glasses" Tippe and you will see, as others can, I had a response to each of your remarks. 

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/28 11:11:58

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/28 11:33:23 (permalink)
D-nymph
Yesterday, Trump ranted about how much of a bad New Jersey Governor Tim Kaine was.  That first thing he did was go for a 4 billion dollar tax increase & the People of NJ hated him for it & still do, he was a terrible governor. 

Only one problem...

... Tim Kaine was governor of Virginia, not New Jersey.  The governor Trump was talking about was Tom Keane.  

This is a good example of how little Trump actually knows about stuff, how little he thinks before he shoots his mouth off, and how little his followers actually give a **** about anything being true as long as it sounds good, aggressive, mentions "winning" while using small words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the update "D" or, should I address you as Comrade now;   Trump sure can say some stupid stuff, huh?  

How about that Hillary, I had her all wrong, here I thought she wanted to be President of the U.S. and "make change" for the American people.  But Mr. Obama set me straight in his speech last night; he says, Hillary will make a great "Global Leader".

Sounds like she is going to make change........  lots of change to fill her bank account and leave the American people, wondering when the "promised benefits" (paid for by the "working" middle class) will begin.

Excuse me, I have to let Trump know people see him as not being able to walk on water or, maybe they are just afraid of losing some "promised benefits".

All nuts; What difference, at this point, does it make?

Have a very nice day.

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 21 of 430
Jump to: