Wilhelm Fishing Report

Author
The Alaskan
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 157
  • Reward points: 0
2015/08/17 17:01:14 (permalink)

Wilhelm Fishing Report

Well, fellow fishermen and fisherwomen, was down to Wilhelm on Saturday late afternoon into evening with the kiddos.  We trolled for eyes for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. notta. Then started to fish for some panfish.  just one bullhead and three crappie. was slow. I truly believe the water is just too warm, I was getting a temp around 85 on the surface.  Was a beautiful day on the lake though and a awesome fireworks display at the end of the night the park put on for the music on the marina festival. 
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
 kiddos enjoying the sunset while fishing.

"hookem' and cookem'"
The Alaskan

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

2 Replies Related Threads

mopars0
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 742
    Re: Wilhelm Fishing Report 2015/08/17 17:43:43 (permalink)
    At least ya had a good outing with the kiddo's... Yeah water temps still high , Thursday evening I had 79 to 80 surface temps ... No eyes either only a few crappie also .. I'm done for awhile , going to Darlington SC over Labor Day weekend for a NASCAR race ...hopefully things will pick up this Fall .... Nice picture ya got though ..

STEVE.
    The Alaskan
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 157
    Re: Wilhelm Fishing Report 2015/08/17 20:38:46 (permalink)
    Thanks Steve, yes it was a GREAT outing with the kiddos! I cherish and value the time I spend with them, they are growing up too fast. I may have to start going back out on Lake Erie but love fishing Wilhelm and Pymie.   I hope things do pick up in the fall for us inland fishing people!!!!

tom
    Jump to: