QUestion for Pulaski guys

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Clint S
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3706
  • Reward points: 0
Re: QUestion for Pulaski guys 2015/05/12 20:59:47 (permalink)
Lucky13
I don't know, 2B and I had some of the worst food we have ever eaten at C+M.  It was our sense that the locals stopped going there in Late August and stayed away until after Salmon Season, as the owner switched to the lowest price ingredients he could find.  We do miss Frick and Frack, down 11 a short distance from the Collasse cheese store.  Not going to get written up in "Gourmet", but righteous food at righteous prices, and open very early.

Bear, why not just set up a rain barrel for collection with a small tank and a hand pump to move the water from the barrel up to the feed tank?   You would still have to haul water in the winter, but for a simple system like you are describing, a well will have considerable costs when the pump and feed are included and will likely have to be dropped for the winter anyway.

Get a few of those large caged storage tanks, I see them for 50$ sometimes.  The guy up the road has a storage tank on stilts that is gravity fed. A delivery from the water man may be cheaper than the well plumbing and maintaining it.

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.  ~Babylonian Proverb

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: