Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
  • Reward points: 0
2014/03/11 12:01:15 (permalink)

More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal

An agreement between the Pennsylvania Game Commission and its former executive director hastened the director's departure from the wildlife agency by as many as 14 months, according to a document that the eight commission members signed.
The document proposed a $220,000 payment to former director Carl Roe of Carlisle.
The agency called it a “settlement agreement” to avoid litigation, but Gov. Tom Corbett's lawyers said it is an “improper severance agreement.” The June document, obtained by the Tribune-Review, is titled “Agreement and Release.”
Roe could not be reached.
“Although Roe's original plan was to serve until April 2015, in consideration of current circumstances, Roe agrees to retire from the Pennsylvania Game Commission no later than Jan. 31, 2014,” the document reads.
Roe retired on Jan. 17. The document does not detail the “circumstances.”
It doesn't matter what it's called, said Mark Schwartz, a Bryn Mawr lawyer, when asked for his opinion of the document.
“The key words are mutual agreement. It's an agreement. Clearly, they (commissioners) want him out. He's willing to go out for a price,” said Schwartz, former aide to the late House Speaker K. Leroy Irvis, D-Oakland.
“The language is simply window dressing. People don't pay money — let alone double six figures — for no reason.”
Schwartz wondered “why should there be confidentiality? It's public money. Is this a police state?”
Some lawmakers reacted angrily to the Trib's first report of the payout on Friday.
“Outraged at PA Game Commission's attempt to divert funds from sportsmen for secret payment to failed Exec. Director,” Senate President Pro Tempore Joe Scarnati, R-Jefferson County, tweeted on Monday.
“Everybody was saying, ‘What the heck? How did this happen?' ” said Stephen Miskin, House Republican spokesman. “It's emblematic of how the commission has operated the past few years.”
One lawmaker who said the proposed payout “made my blood boil” is filing legislation to cut hunting license fees.
Rep. Brad Roae's message to the commission: Don't ask for a license fee increase, though the last one was 15 years ago. An adult hunting license costs $20.70.
“All the money from the first 10,638 adult hunting licenses sold this season will be needed to pay the $220,000 severance payment,” said Roae, a Republican who lives near Meadville. The bill for which he's gathering co-sponsors would cut license fees by $1.
The Attorney General's Office approved the payment to Roe last year, but the state comptroller “flagged” it, Corbett's office said. The attorney general asked for clarification from the commission.
Brad Bechtel, the Game Commission's chief counsel, said he was not authorized to discuss the document.
“This is just further evidence the commission and its leadership have total disregard for the public trust and the sportsmen they serve,” said Jay Pagni, Corbett's press secretary.
The Game Commission on Friday released a Dec. 26 letter Bechtel sent to the Corbett administration that said the payment to Roe would be a “settlement agreement in lieu of litigation” because Roe threatened legal action. The letter called for communications between the board and Roe to remain “confidential.”

Read more: http://triblive.com/state/pennsylvania/5739861-74/commission-roe-agreement#ixzz2vehLqWYO

72 Replies Related Threads

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 12:03:00 (permalink)
    I see that Scarnati referred to Roe as a "failed exec. director".    I would say that's a gross understatement.   Nice to see our legislators finally "get it".   

dpms
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3509
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 13:04:06 (permalink)
    How many of these same politicians are OK with 700,000 being diverted to coyote bounties? Just saying....

Anyways, the more info that comes to light the better for all of us. There are serious changers being levied towards both the ED and certain commissioners. However it plays out, the license buying sportsmen off the state deserve to know the specifics.

My rifle is a black rifle
    dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 13:18:59 (permalink)
    Scarnati,

He supported some of the commissioners in question here who appeared to be leading the charge to oust Roe, among other things, then now says he is outraged that these same commissioners in question want to direct sportsmens funds to a secret payment to Roe...........

He put them there, lol.

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:01:39 (permalink)
    "How many of these same politicians are OK with 700,000 being diverted to coyote bounties? Just saying.... "

You can "just say" all you want, a coyote bounty doesn't financially pad the pockets of a state agency employee, its not corruption, and its actually intended to do "good" towards our resources.   I happen to support the idea, although even if I didn't, I wouldn't try to draw correlations between the two, as the two issues have zero in common.  I think those wanting a coyote bounty believe its for betterment of management,whether they are right or wrong is debatable.

A "failed" exec director walking off with 220 grand just cant be sugar coated  no matter how one holds their mouth when they say it.

"Anyways, the more info that comes to light the better for all of us. There are serious changers being levied towards both the ED and certain commissioners. "

Oh it goes deeper than that friend.  More involved here than just the ED and "certain commissioners".  And those looking into the issues know the process and hierarchy, they aren't idiots. 

I have read what some of the pfsc types have said on this.  And if it is determined aside from the obvious ethical disaster here, if there is actual legal wrongdoing, anyone thinking that there is just going to be a few commissioners that some have it in for because they support things that pfsc don't and don't support other things that they do are going to be removed and then everyone will call it a day.... they are completely and totally clueless.  Pgc has made statements trying to distance themselves from the situation, placing any blame, if there is any to be had on the boc and its totally laughable.  The boc were instructed on the course of action by pgc.

At any rate, the best thing that could happen at this point would be for the att. generals office to nullify the payment to Roe, making it void due to it not being likely Roe would've ever had a case.  Then if he wants to try to sue, let him have at it. 
    post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/11 18:14:10

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:10:36 (permalink)
    dpms
    Scarnati,

He supported some of the commissioners in question here who appeared to be leading the charge to oust Roe, among other things, then now says he is outraged that these same commissioners in question want to direct sportsmens funds to a secret payment to Roe...........

He put them there, lol.

Ha ha.  So now "Scarnati" is the bad guy for pointing out the truth about "Roe"? 

"Scarnati" put them in place?   You do know it required a majority of the senate?   What is it, like 2/3's....

And then Ok'd by the governor....

I also don't see where he said anything about the commissioners in that piece.  He spoke of "PA Game Commission's attempt to divert funds."   Very wisely chosen words, as there is no proof of exactly who is most to blame here, and quite possibly some levels of blame to go 'round multiple positions.
    post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/11 18:12:25

dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:13:42 (permalink)
    wayne c

I also don't see where he said anything about the commissioners in that piece.  He spoke of "PA Game Commission's attempt to divert funds."   Very wisely chosen words, as there is no proof of exactly who is most to blame here, and quite possibly some levels of blame to go 'round multiple positions.

The commissioners signed the agreement. 

dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:16:07 (permalink)
    wayne c
    "How many of these same politicians are OK with 700,000 being diverted to coyote bounties? Just saying.... "

You can "just say" all you want, a coyote bounty doesn't financially pad the pockets of a state agency employee, its not corruption, and its actually intended to do "good" towards our resources.   I happen to support the idea, although even if I didn't, I wouldn't try to draw correlations between the two, as the two issues have zero in common.  I think those wanting a coyote bounty believe its for betterment of management,whether they are right or wrong is debatable.

You honestly think a coyote bounty is wise spending of monies from our game fund? I am surprised with that even coming from you. 

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:35:35 (permalink)

"The commissioners signed the agreement. "

Absolutely.  But only after being legally coached, "every single step of the way" was the words I was directly quoted straight from a horses mouth.  Though forgive me if I don't divulge which "horse" lol.

Pgcs in house legal counsel was the only thing the board had to rely on to make such a decision.   And they are supposed to be "experts".    Some legal issue mis-steps could potentially cost millions of dollars or even bankrupt the agency.   Its not left up to commissioners to go it alone, who have no knowledge of pgc legal expertise.

Kinda like a doctor giving you pills that are know to react with the other medications you are on and cause you a heart attack.   Is the professional doctor to blame?  Or would you be to blame because you decided to take the pills?

IF it comes out that the payment is not warranted to avoid litigation, because Roe had no legal recourse for his firing, then pgc themselves are the only ones that can be PROVEN to deserve blame here because the legal team should have known this.  And either they did and gave bad advice, or they didn't know but should have and are guilty of flat out ineptitude.

As for commissioners,  I could say I didn't like the commissioners not letting it go to trial anyway, and wanted to see them ignore legal counsel, and offer no payment in leiu of litigation, and that's what I would have liked to have seen occur but that is very debatable as to what truly would be the WISEST course of action for the agency financially.  It would be hard for me to say whether the board themselves did or didn't do the "right" thing.

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/11 18:44:56

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:41:14 (permalink)
    "You honestly think a coyote bounty is wise spending of monies from our game fund? I am surprised with that even coming from you."

Well Im not surprise how you feel.  Coz Pen Fed sayz so! lol.

I have little problem with it.   All that the bill would do is ALLOW pgc to do it if they so chose.   They probably wouldn't do it, but if did, it would be interesting to see if some areas it didn't do some good.  I know in many areas the coyotes are exploding in numbers and both deer and turkey numbers are being effected.   Not to mention domestic animals.

After having seen the gross waste of our sportsmen dollars on other things like a quarter mil to hawk mountain, a quarter mil to Carl Roes retirement fund, not to mention millions wasted on a money pit, failed deer program, increased money spent on frivolous unnecessary positons while ignoring many hunter needs...

Id say "wasting money" as some call it, on a coyote bounty should be the least of our concerns. 

dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 18:51:13 (permalink)
    Well, IMO, it is very hypocritical for a politician to support 700,000 for a coyote bounty that has been proven to not do anything for our wildlife resources then turn around and complain about 220,000 for a legal settlement signed off by the same commissioners that some of these same politicians were championing not too long ago. 

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/11 19:02:11 (permalink)
    The coyote bounty issue is debatable.  And Ive given you the courtesy of addressing it as I see it anyway since you brought it up.   Shouldve known it would lead to repetitive posts.  But this isn't the thread for that debate.

As for the rest, Ive already addressed.

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/11 19:03:20

eyesandgillz
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4012
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/13 10:20:53 (permalink)
    Why is Roe being left go?
    Been out of the loop.  Or, is he just getting the blame for the segment of disgruntled hunters out there.

Was he under a contract for his term?
    wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/13 13:06:15 (permalink)
    Roe was already left go and a new interim e.d. in place.

They stated he was not doing the job to their expectations.   I have witnessed some of it firsthand, watched some of the recorded meetings, and Roe often would not bring to the table SPECIFIC information that the board had asked for and some requests went totally ignored and some were quite tired of it.  It was usually information that wasn't kosher with some staff members views.   One example would be information on splitting a particular management unit.   The information was requested over and over at meetings for quite some time, spanning several meetings.  They were hesitant to address it because some on staff did not want to split the unit.  The move was very vocally reprimanded by one member of the board during the recorded meeting.   That was just one instance of many.  Other times totally different information was given other than the exact things asked for. etc.

Roe also did not share common goals as I understand it with some of the board, and I think they felt his actions weren't all that hunter friendly in many instances.   And Im not speaking of his position on "deer" which I don't know if was even a factor one way or another.  If an E.D. and commissioners cannot agree on a course of direction, an ED can make it extremely difficult for the board to achieve its goals.

There was quite a bit of clear attempts to deceive others on many topics to legislators and publicly to hunters.  This was not good for agency pr.   I have heard that was a problem for some on the board also.  Credibility has been suffering at the agency in the eyes of hunters for some time now.  Things like Roe not putting employees in line for misdeeds, and Roe spending 250G's on hawk mountain with no approval of board needed in that case etc...  Didn't sit too well, or so Ive heard.

There were issues over some on staff not wanting to spend money and resources to return wild pheasant to Pa.   That didn't sit well with some commissioners who were very strong proponents of doing so.  This caused some issues with the lack of staff cooperation..

I also heard that at least one commissioner express a desire for the agency to be more hunter friendly and that Roe was not permitting that to happen.

I have also heard that the very VERY inappropriate and antagonistic comments etc. by some staff towards hunters in general did not sit too well with some.

There were lots of issues. 

I don't believe Roe was under any contract of employment timeline.   That's simply not done with pgc exec. directors.  Supposedly, he was planning on retiring on his own in another year anyway though.

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/13 13:13:14

Dr. Trout
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4417
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/13 16:12:00 (permalink)
    I sure hope some of you guys  do NOT think that the commissioners are so hunter friendly....
    they have to "answer" to more than just the hunters.... remember who is responsible for the final say on who sits on the board and who doesn't   !!!!    ====   politicians !!!!!
    wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/13 18:45:45 (permalink)
    No choice but to wait and see doc.

They aren't exactly going all out in a "kill all the deer for the trillium" and totally ignore the hunters mode that some recent past commissioners obviously did, but on the other hand, they haven't done near enough to be considered "fixing" the situation either.  

I need to see them address some of the more controversial issues head on, like but not limited to the deer program.  Things like that will tell us a lot.   Until now it has been possible to do some fence straddling to avoid making too big waves with the various interested parties.   The fence isn't going to hold much longer, and it will be interesting to see which side they jump to.    I think Schlemmer said it well when he said no matter what you do, some are going to love it and others are going to hate it.  And for the mostpart that's true.   It should be interesting to see who this particular board is willing to pizz off.

Aside from deer management alone, Improving hunter relations with the agency is another issue, as is increased timbering on gamelands to improve habitat.

They need to make it clear where they stand on these issues and more.  Right now there is a lot of uncertainty.   Only time will tell. 

dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/14 15:25:05 (permalink)
    Roe claims to also have evidence of gross wrong doing from some sitting commissioners. 

post edited by dpms - 2014/03/14 15:29:13

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/14 16:47:30 (permalink)
    As deceitful as roe was during his tenure, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could toss'm without real hard evidence.   I would be very curious to hear what he would have to say though, in all fairness.

If what you are saying has any credence whatsoever,  the fact he has been sworn to secrecy and this apparently has "slipped" out shows the level of honesty and integrity of this man.

Hopefully we'll get to hear from both sides, with no payment granted and as a result, the oath of secrecy lifted.

I also hear the governor is vowing quite sternly to prevent the pgc boards choice for exec director.   In favor of one of his choosing no doubt.  Once again, a governor making the pgc puppet dance...

Pgc and everything surrounding them is nothing but filthy grimey politics.

We are finally getting a more open and public  look into the exact kind of political garbage that was in play when our fraud deer program was put into place by Ridge with the board at the time being stacked and the biggest greenie idiots they could find put into important staff positions.

This time, with the exec director demands of the gov, my guess is that its over Marcellus dealings no doubt.   Sadly, no matter whether the agenda is timber & biodiversity, or gas, the hunter is always the odd man out....

At any rate, should be an interesting coupla months to watch play out. 

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/14 16:51:12

dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/14 20:34:35 (permalink)
    wayne c
    As deceitful as roe was during his tenure, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could toss'm without real hard evidence.   I would be very curious to hear what he would have to say though, in all fairness.

In the interest of fairness, I hope that we find out much more from all of those that have levied accusations about others within the agency. 

Not sure how true this is but supposedly some commissioners were pressuring Roe greatly to do their dirty work on doe allocations. Pressure was put on Roe to push staff to recommend lower allocations instead of the commissioners stepping up to the plate and slashing the recommended allocations that were proposed.

Question is, if this is true,  why didn't the commissioners that wanted much lower allocations just ammend the recommended allocations to their liking at the BOC meeting. Not enough votes to succeed? Figured that if it was staff making the lower recommendations the other commissioners would go along with it? 

Who knows. But I know one thing, this is ugly and getting uglier by the day!

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/14 21:12:47 (permalink)
    Allocations may be a part.   And Im sure it would be more convenient for the boc if suggestions by staff were lowered, so they didn't have to take the heat from environmentalists, farm bureau dcnr etc.  But Im not buying that that's all there was to it.

It wouldn't explain why all 8 commissioners signed off on getting rid of, and paying Roe 220k?  Im pretty certain I know of at least 2 or 3 of the boc who would NOT support reducing allocations, DID like Roe, and would have no reason to vouch for the others  since they aren't all exactly blood brothers singing Kum-by-ya as I understand it anyway, with very strong differences in views on more than one topic.  Not saying bad blood, but I don't believe some would go to bat for the others if they believed something inappropriate were involved, or even something they strongly didn't agree with.

Another thing, they agreed to address the allocations individually last year,each for their own regions.  So obviously some didn't want to take the heat for others decisions by having everyone vote on every management unit, other than all vote at the end for overall allocation.  I might be wrong, but going by memory, I don't remember it done like that in other recent past years?

There also would have been NO pressure on Roe or biologist staff to make changes to recommendations if approached by only one or two commissioners that didn't represent a MAJORITY. And there certainly wouldn't be enough pressure for him to be forced into retirement by them in that case.
    post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/14 21:41:29

dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/14 21:32:57 (permalink)
    wayne c
    Allocations may be a part.   And Im sure it would be more convenient for the boc if suggestions by staff were lowered, so they didn't have to take the heat from environmentalists, farm bureau dcnr etc.  But Im not buying that that's all there was to it.

I think there is more to it as well. That was one thing floating around. If it is true it is pathetic instead of standing up and making your case and proposing your ammendments. 

It wouldn't explain why all 8 commissioners signed off on getting rid of, and paying Roe 220k?

It wouldn't. I tend to believe that all 8 signed under the advise of counsel. Hopefully they did understand the potential affects of what they were signing.

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/14 21:44:07 (permalink)
    Perhaps.  Its likely counsel suggested payment.  But counsel didn't convince them all, or a majority of them, to force Roe to step down in the first place.    If Roe wasn't confronted by the will of a majority of the board in the first place, hed have been under no pressure to step down payment or no payment.  

It might be conceivable that Roe knew things that may have been somewhat inappropriate that had nothing to do with his removal?  Purely speculation, but another possibility.  Then again, another would be that this confidentiality clause is possibly just standard procedure that goes along with these type of "settlements" when it comes to these types of positions, whether the  settlement itself is appropriate or not.

Could be a general purpose all inclusive way to address potential issues that could be problematic that may or may not even pertain to this particular case.

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/14 21:53:21

Dr. Trout
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/18 19:24:39 (permalink)
    dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/18 19:42:46 (permalink)
    PGC quickly followed the advice of Corbett and legislative leaders. The PGC will not be paying Roe is hush money. Will see what Roe does now since the legal agreement that was signed seems to now be invalid?  Will the beans be spilled from both parties or will this silently go away because several powerful politicians had their hands in this and want to keep that from coming out.

wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/18 21:58:15 (permalink)
    Yeah, I see several articles on this today.

Governor apparently told the commissioners not to pay the money to roe, and also not to appoint cappoiullez (sp?), and if they had a problem with it, one or all eight of the commissioners should resign their position.

Deer hearing tomorrow.    PGC biggest meeting of year in a few weeks.   Still an exec director to be appointed I guess?   Or will they wait and see if Corbett gets voted out and appoint Bill Cap Then?   All kinds of goings ons and questions to be answered.

Schlemmer commented that he believed all of this has given the pgc a black eye.   Id say that's the understatement of the year.  The agencies credibility wasn't exactly stellar even long before these latest events.

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/18 22:01:39

Dr. Trout
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/19 08:35:33 (permalink)
    Schlemmer and the other commissioners did this, not Roe or the PGC staff...

they voted on giving the money, the PGC staff did not make the decision... 

how does the PGC staff get a black eye...

if I ask for $ 220,000 and the people that control the money vote to give it to me how does that give ME the black eye ?????

Finally getting to see the real BOC now .. a bunch of businessmen and lawyers.... not sportsmen...
    DarDys
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4893
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/19 11:01:54 (permalink)
    Dr. Trout
    Finally getting to see the real BOC now .. a bunch of businessmen and lawyers.... not sportsmen...

As opposed to the legislature who is a bunch of lawyers and businessmen, right?

Who did you think the BOC was?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
    wayne c
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/19 12:28:00 (permalink)
    "Schlemmer and the other commissioners did this, not Roe or the PGC staff..."

WRONG.   Clueless on this doc.   The board got legal guidance from pgcs legal counsel "every step of the way".  So its even moreso on pgc legal counsel, than it is on anyone else...   According to the gov's office the settlement was not legit, because Roe had NO STANDING.  And based on the fact it was an at will position to serve at the will of the boc...  There are no real, legal complexities involved, and it doesn't get much more simple and basic than that.  Just as most of us probably thought, even without legal expertise, from what I know of the position in question.   If that is all there was to it, That tells me there were either corrupt intentions in this advice and the intent was a kickback for Mr. Roe, or 100% total ineptitude on the part of legal staff.   And trustworthy, competent legal staff is vital to overall operations.

That's what the facts show us currently, although if it becomes known now that the facts change...then I guess we'll see if anyone wants to spill the beans.  No reason for any vow of secrecy if this payment is not given as has been stated to be the case.   The "deal" is no longer valid.

Roe also was to blame.   He was all too willing to accept dirty money.  And given his history at the agency, Im not surprised by it at all.   He was also fired for his failure at the position, much to the dismay of the environmentalists.   They should rejoice, though, since Im guessing the next in house promoted ed wont be much different anyway.

post edited by wayne c - 2014/03/19 12:38:30

Dr. Trout
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/19 14:18:06 (permalink)
    let's see if I have this right Wayne....

a lawyer recommends to our club that we stop selling refreshments...

we have a vote and everyone decides to do just that stop selling beverages..

then some folks complain...

according to you it's the lawyers fault.. even though WE voted on it ?????

REALLY ???

Roe also was to blame.   He was all too willing to accept dirty money.  And given his history at the agency, Im not surprised by it at all.   He was also fired for his failure at the position,

I think we have another example of things Wayne makes up.... LOL...

who and when was he FIRED !!!!

I thought/read  he retired ????  LOL
    post edited by Dr. Trout - 2014/03/19 14:20:50
    dpms
    Pro Angler
    Re: More on Pa game commission / Carl Roe $220,000 Scandal 2014/03/19 15:25:30 (permalink)
    The PGC appointed acting ED Hough as the new ED to comply with the demands. What the heck is that ? Hough is still planning on leaving soon.

This is just messed up. A few legislators have their stinking hands in this and that is why it will be swept under the rug.

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
    Jump to: