Question on Pymie access points ??

Author
Pachuckles
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 342
  • Reward points: 0
2014/01/17 05:38:49 (permalink)

Question on Pymie access points ??

There's a launch on Fries Rd. that is open during the "soft" water season but closed in winter.  That area has some nice weed beds/fish attractors  and 6ft./10ft. deep water.  How can one access that water other than parking on Fries Rd. and making the long walk back in?  Is there any parking off of Hartstown Rd. to access those weed beds  and do they die off in winter ?  
Thanks for the info.
Chuckles

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

2 Replies Related Threads

frost
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 437
    Re: Question on Pymie access points ?? 2014/01/17 07:16:57 (permalink)
    It was open during muzzleloader season which they normally close it. I haven't drove past it since so I don't know if it's closed now or not. As far as another access point not close. And them dying my guess would be to the same extent as the other weed beds, but couldn't tell you for sure I've never made that walk back to check/fish it. I'll have to take a ride past today on my way to work and see. They've been leaving gates they normally close during winter open this year.

The worst day hunting or fishing will always be better then the best day at school or work!
    fishin coyote
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1706
    Re: Question on Pymie access points ?? 2014/01/22 14:39:10 (permalink)
    Access road still open as of today 1/22/14 @ 12:36pm when I drove by
    Mike

Nothing is Free!!
    Reward equals Effort

Jump to: