Apology

Author
rippinlip
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2146
  • Reward points: 0
2007/04/12 18:17:10 (permalink)

Apology

This is an apology to everyone going fishing first day of trout this weekend.I have the weekend off and foolishly decided to go trout fishing with my buddy and his two kids. Oh, and I washed my truck. So you all can blame me for all this rain. I can see Slippery Rock Creek from my livingroom window and every time I look at it it's running higher.Good luck to all and remember to take a kid fishin once in a while....they are the future of our sport.

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]

4 Replies Related Threads

crappiefisher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3474
    RE: Apology 2007/04/12 20:16:03 (permalink)
      Hope you didn't take your snow tires off yet .
    Good luck, back to work I go, hi ho, hi ho , rats...

Crappy
    Wally Cat
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1073
    RE: Apology 2007/04/12 20:20:56 (permalink)
    Took two grandkids fishing for a while yesterday and we froze our butts. Fourty-five minutes drowning worms and not even a nibble. The kids enjoyed the swings and just running around.

Enjoy Life, Be Happy, Go Fish - Often!

"God has blessed America - may He continue to do so, even though we are not worthy of it".
    Author..... Wally Cat
    ShutUpNFish
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3834
    RE: Apology 2007/04/12 20:39:39 (permalink)
    Ripp,

I'm actually taking my daughter out Sat, weather permitting, to the Slippery Rock for some trout action.  It sure doesn't look like the weather is going to be too cooperative however!  Good Luck!

rippinlip
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2146
    RE: Apology 2007/04/13 17:47:46 (permalink)
    What The???????? I just watched the weather....1 to 2 inches below route 80 and 3 to 4 above...the good news is it's not raining and the creek looks fishable and should continue to clean up overnight. Good luck to all and be safe Chris I'll see you somewhere tomorrow...tell Timmy to save a fish or two for us old timers

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
    Jump to: