Helpful ReplyPullin' up hard on Chrome!!!

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
cbeagler
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1811
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/29 22:20:03 (permalink)
And all proceeds will be donated to PHWFF.

There, legal disclaimer fulfilled.
racerx051781
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/29 23:05:27 (permalink)
genieman77
coldfront
i'll throw in a bill.  put loomis or fshrmtim in the  'to learn' mix and i'll double.

I haven't fished with Loomie and Timbo, so I'm in  for fiddy with them
I HAVE with Jim a little, and Headly a few times ...it's as close to a "sure thing" as it gets

.L.T.A.

Hahaha... There is no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to gambling..... I guess I need a cool name instead of racerx  These guys must be really good maybe they can teach me a few things 
cbeagler
Pro Angler
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/29 23:13:59 (permalink)

Hahaha... There is no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to gambling..... I guess I need a cool name instead of racerx  These guys must be really good maybe they can teach me a few things 

Like, Speed? or Trixie? Or Mach 5 or chim chim?  Pops?  No man, Racer X is a cool enough. Seriously.

"Was that a ninja?"
"No, more like a nonja. It's awful what is passing for a ninja these days."
post edited by cbeagler - 2013/10/29 23:15:34
cbeagler
Pro Angler
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/29 23:15:12 (permalink)
Stillhead
cbeagler
Soooooo. Have the name Still head when you were fishing for steelhead. You gave up fishing for stillhead and now you have a crappie in your picture.  So if you are still head when fishing for stillheads, what are you now that you are fishing for crappie? Please tell me that you will not change your name according to what you fish for.

Yes, I know. I'm ugly.

Just curious.

That is correct. But the crappie picture is old. There aren't enough of those left for me to fish for either, the Amish ate them all. The only fish left in PA in enough abundance to make it "worth it" is the Mon river whitefish as they are completely inedible. So now I shall call myself "Trojan Man"!!

Fair enough!
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3474
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 00:50:34 (permalink)
tbronder
genieman77
coldfront
i'll throw in a bill.  put loomis or fshrmtim in the  'to learn' mix and i'll double.

I haven't fished with Loomie and Timbo, so I'm in  for fiddy with them
I HAVE with Jim a little, and Headly a few times ...it's as close to a "sure thing" as it gets

.L.T.A.

Don't worry 'bout jYm @ keN (RUSTie irN stEal) ther oLd @ cHubBie prob nead woN ov them t'hAr fancie walkin' sTckamAdoodLes" buy kwon

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 07:15:10 (permalink)
tbronder
[ These guys must be really good maybe they can teach me a few things 

actually they are .
both those duuds could catch steel with a bent rusty  fork tied on the end of an  anchor rope

..L.T.A.
Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 08:03:44 (permalink)
DarDys
Ironhed
tbronder
Stillheadit seems to me someone around here has been pullin' up hard on something, but it hasn't been chrome

I am on the East Side every other week if you ever want a lesson. Or if you would like to put a friendly wager and go fish for fish 

Can I play?

Can the Drake and I play? I am pretty sure we would make the drive up for that.

Absolutely!

Blacktop Charters
Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 08:07:31 (permalink)
Stillhead
Ironhed
tbronder
Stillheadit seems to me someone around here has been pullin' up hard on something, but it hasn't been chrome

I am on the East Side every other week if you ever want a lesson. Or if you would like to put a friendly wager and go fish for fish 

Can I play?

And no you can't play either , you already killed them all in the lake anyway. There ain't no mo' to fish fo' I don't think it's a coincidence that we've seen a drastic decrease in fish numbers in the streams ever since you started running charters. Kenny killed them all, you B*****D

They bite, they die.

Blacktop Charters
racerx051781
New Angler
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 08:23:13 (permalink)
genieman77

actually they are .both those duuds could catch steel with a bent rusty  fork tied on the end of an  anchor rope ..L.T.A.

Well I have only been still fishing for 25 years. I don't have rusty forks, bit occasionally will use my wife's sewing needles and thread.
post edited by tbronder - 2013/10/30 08:26:49
racerx051781
New Angler
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 08:25:27 (permalink)
genieman77

actually they are .both those duuds could catch steel with a bent rusty  fork tied on the end of an  anchor rope ..L.T.A.

Well I have only been still fishing for 25 years. I don't have rusty forks, bit occasionally will use my wife's sewing needles and thread.
tunaman1A
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 12:10:19 (permalink)
Nice picture 5milePete...dont let manliketofish bring you down by calling you a "clown" (calling names is just WRONG)...i make one or two trips up there a year and keep 3 or 4 fish per trip to smoke and give a couple fillets to my garbage man as a gift at Christmas...he never refuses to take anything I put out there !

BTW MANLIKETOFISH I RETURN 10 TIMES THAT MANY TO THE CREEK
fishingood
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 95
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 13:10:59 (permalink)
OHH NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU ALWAYS NEED TO RELEASE THE HENS, THEY'RE THE FUTURE OF OUR FISHERY YA KNOW!

Nahh, just kidding

Check out my YouTube fishing channel, new videos every week: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pasc9
Riverbum
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 294
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/10/30 16:21:54 (permalink)
H3Fisher
Some fresh fish from last week. Me and my buddy had a classic day up there.

Rarely keep fish, but had some friends at work that wanted some smoked. They enjoyed them and I'm back to C&R.

now right there is what I'm talking about....just a little happiness and hope for the folks that cant make it out as much as they'd like

"Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."~by Tony Blake~

"Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains."
~by Henry David Thoreau~

Fish5000
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 694
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 10:14:48 (permalink)
genieman77
fish5000
The only thing C/R does is make the person that is doing it feel good as it demonstrates their beliefs.

That's not what it's about (with regards to Pa steel specifically anyway)
cause 97.38% of the C&R advocates, advocate such for one simple reason ...they want to   stand over a bazzilon fish in a the same  puddles all season long and catch  them over and over and over and over again from Sept to May.

it's all about "huge numbers" staying in the pools all season  long  for them  ..nothing more
..L.T.A.

I see your point Genieman77. It's one that consideration was never given to and what you wrote may be true. Interesting, logical insight, but I wouldn't think the % would be so high and it would be disappointing to say the least if it was. If it's true, it's a shame so many would hide behind the auspices of C/R when the ulterior motive is selfishness and greed. Thank you for offering a different perspective.
post edited by Fish5000 - 2013/11/01 10:21:21
Loomis
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2674
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 13:04:53 (permalink)

Lol you're a clown dude shut up
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9829
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 14:00:30 (permalink)
fish5000
Interesting, logical insight, but I wouldn't think the % would be so high and it would be disappointing to say the least if it was. If it's true, it's a shame so many would hide behind the auspices of C/R when the ulterior motive is selfishness and greed.

I think that number is a bit low, if talking about those on this forum that preach C&R. 
tunaman1A
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 16:05:32 (permalink)
OMG !  I can't believe two guys would keep six legally caught and kept fish for their buddies (who cant get out there) to enjoy. Those fish should've been returned so they could be caught again and again and again and then snagged in the dorsal fin at 1AM. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Now how am I going to catch and release any fish up there when I come up for the weekend and spend hundreds of dollars supporting the local economy ?  Please don't try to shove your "holier than thou" attitude and comments in my face and tell me that it doesn't "wash" with you. As long as it washes with the man in the green uniform, that's all that matters to me. Limits are put in place for good reasons and no one should take more than their limit in a day.
lost sage rod sectio
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 77
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 17:00:17 (permalink)
The trouble on this post is everyone wants to go to fish heaven and no one wants to die All you have to do to have good fishing is put a $25.00 trib stamp on for the next 3 years and maybe regulate when you stop fishing in the spring before the regular trout opener. The fish commission could raise more fish for the tribs and I'll bet the crowds would thin out. Just a thought!!!!!!!!
FiveMilePete
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1131
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 18:25:13 (permalink)
tunaman1A
Nice picture 5milePete...dont let manliketofish bring you down by calling you a "clown" (calling names is just WRONG)...i make one or two trips up there a year and keep 3 or 4 fish per trip to smoke and give a couple fillets to my garbage man as a gift at Christmas...he never refuses to take anything I put out there !

BTW MANLIKETOFISH I RETURN 10 TIMES THAT MANY TO THE CREEK

What picture?  I haven't posted a picture in years.
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2534
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/01 21:58:24 (permalink)
fish5000
If it's true, it's a shame so many would hide behind the auspices of C/R when the ulterior motive is selfishness and greed.

not sure they're "hiding" anything .
it's pretty clear they want C&R so there will be more fish left in the creeks to chuck junk at.

..L.T.A.

Fish5000
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 694
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/08 19:03:17 (permalink)
slabdaddy
Not everyone can afford a different pair of waders for each day of the week. Come on dude. Really? The guy caught a fish on public waters while many others were paying to fish on private water or **** on an internet forum. All you can do is make fun of him for his waders? Are you really that petty? Do your children know that their father is the kind of guy that makes fun of people who can't afford high end gear? Did you teach them to act that way? Way to be a role model. Treat people the way you want to be treated. It's not difficult to be civil. Try it sometime. Just remember that no matter the material or the name brand, you put your waders on one leg at a time, just like he does.

Good for you Slabdaddy sticking up for the new guy, [Ninja of the Steel]! You exhibited great personal philosophy, ethics and morals.
kill3ducks1deer
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 699
Re: Pullin' up hard on Chrome!!! 2013/11/08 20:09:38 (permalink)
This was a funny read

"Fishermen are born honest, but they get over it." Ed Zern
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: