The Juice

Author
hot tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6147
  • Reward points: 0
2013/07/31 19:25:46 (permalink)

The Juice

now I know this is WaYYYYYYY ot but I see he was granted parole..
My thoughts towards the Juice:
He was acquitted of a murder rap.. Do I think he did it ? NO, not personally.. Kato did it ..
It was a wild ride in that white Bronco and I'm quite sure he knew the end was near ..
So. From a trial of his peers he was not guilty..
Now why he is in Prison:
That was a bad rap (IMO) .. He did what he did , uh held a weapon to some ones face (been there) out of rage to recover his valued property..
I will say , I "might" have done the same to protect , recover, my property..
So he got burned.. They were gunning for him..
I think the dude paid the price 10x's over and should be free..,
What you think ??

BTW:
 I shook hands with the Juice during warm ups at Giants stadium in 1980 ?  It was SF VS NY

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen

4 Replies Related Threads

retired guy
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3107
    Re:The Juice 2013/07/31 21:30:06 (permalink)
    Problem was it wasnt supposed to be HIS property- he lost the civil suit over the murders and his belongings were supposed to go to the estate of a victim.
     Suddenly some of them came up missing --Hmmmm- then when he suddenly found out where they were and that they were to be sold off he and his friends- gun in hand- went to get HIS stuff back. Oh btw- they forgot to call the police Hmmmm wonder why.
     Some felt some crooks got over on a crook---
     Did he do enough time already for the stickup - likely.
     Do I  think hes a stand up guy- NOT.
    hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6147
    Re:The Juice 2013/07/31 21:54:35 (permalink)
    Agree , I don't think his most recent times make the juice the best of a roll model .
    However ask any kid today who they admire and I can assure he is not even a thought in their minds. He was a roll model in my day and i still admire the accomplishment he made in football.
    As for the civil deal on personal belongings, he got a bad deal from a judge with a grudge ( IMO ) not a jury of his peers.
    You may be right , crooks getting over on crooks but I'm sure someone somewhere made out big time on his items and the $$$ did not go where it was intended. The brown family did ok ( IMO) financially with out any of the juice memorabilia .

So ....
    Set the juice free let him suffer the rest of his days on the street, as I'm sure that's where he will end up
    post edited by hot tuna - 2013/07/31 21:55:36

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    twobob
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1674
    Re:The Juice 2013/08/01 04:18:25 (permalink)
    Do I think he did it?
    Yes.
    Do I think they proved it in court?
    Absolutely not!

If there hadn't been a rush to prosocute him  (based on Fermin's false testimony and the other detectives's backing him up) they would have had the photos of him wearing the very size and style of uglyass Bruno Mali shoes he swore he would never buy or wear as they did in the civil trial.

As to that it only took a 51% surity to find against him not reasonable doubt that he actually did the crime.
    A much lower and in my mind bullcrap level.
    Especially when the system hated him for beating it in court.
    With the shoe poictures his goose was cooked since it was a case where he had to prove his innocence as opposed to the state have to prove his guilt.

retired guy
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3107
    Re:The Juice 2013/08/01 09:07:17 (permalink)
    This has little to do with the murders and all to do with the stickup. As someone with no prior criminal history he has already done a reasonable amount of time in prison. As for the rest we all have opinions but HE has to live with the truth.
     He has little reasonable judgement IMHO - like so many celebrities-who the heck - after all that  publicity- woulda wrote a book about how he woulda done it if he did..
    Jump to: