I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Author
Hickabilly
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points: 0
2012/01/17 18:05:05 (permalink)

I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me??? 4 different times the lakes in NW/PA have tried to lock up and make ice. I have been more then patient. I dream of ice fishing in June/July/August and I know that is unreasonable....but COME ON MAN...... it's the middel of January please mother nature give us some ice!!!!! If one more person tells me "What a nice warm day it is", I'm going to explode. Sorry everyone I had to get that off my chest! Come on ice!!!!

2 Replies Related Threads

saltydog
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 286
    RE: I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! 2012/01/17 18:14:47 (permalink)
    I'm as hard up as you, but I do see one bright spot. This spring will be on fire. Take PI bay for example. If it doesn't get fished all winter, can you imagine the sheer numbers of perch and crappie that will be around come march and April.

My favorite style of catching fish is thru the ice. I bought a power auger last year and I doubt I'll be able to use it. I tied a dozen quick strike rigs that won't get wet. My tip ups are freshly lubed and collecting dust. Oh well, I'm gonna have a hell of a spring.
    anatikus
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 286
    RE: I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! 2012/01/18 23:30:59 (permalink)
    lmao! my 6 year old daughter said i should tell everyone to leave their freezer open so maybe we could get some ice to fish on.....lmao!

fish heads fish heads rolly polly fish heads
    Jump to: