one of the best Lake Erie boats and an opportunity

Author
milepost43
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 21
  • Reward points: 0
2011/10/14 15:25:35 (permalink)

one of the best Lake Erie boats and an opportunity

Since 2005, my +40 year fishing partner and I have been coming to fish for smallmouth for +3 weeks in early spring out of the Colonial Motel/North East Marina. I am retired and live near Atlanta, GA.
My personal situation is such that I plan to sell my boat after our 2012 trip to Erie since spring in the Southeast is the best time. Since it is such a great Lake Erie boat, I thought that if someone in the PA area would be interested I would just sell it while I am in PA next Spring. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested. Thanks.

The boat is a 2004 Boston Whaler 220 Dauntless with a Saltwater Merc 225 that I bought new. It has a 2010 MK IPilot 24v trolling motor and a HDS-10 on the console & a HDS-8 on the front/trolling motor, a 4000 GPS antenna and Structure Scan. Boat has a Bimini top, port-a-potty in the console, skiing pylon, am/fm radio, trim tabs, hydraulic jack plate, 90 gal gas tank, marine radio, 2 on-board battery chargers, 2 live wells, and a wash-down pump. Boat has always been in covered storage. Trailer is a Road King dual axle. Boat has a custom cover for road trips.

ps: We have averaged over 500 smallmouth every year except 2011 when Mother Nature won one. Included for the right price are 297 of the best smallmouth waypoints between PI and the NY line...including the ones that have yielded several smallmouth over 7# and an 8#-1oz........

1 Reply Related Threads

bulldog1
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5203
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: one of the best Lake Erie boats and an opportunity 2011/10/14 15:46:07 (permalink)
    Sorry to see you selling, don't know how much luck you'll have selling a $40K+ (guessing) boat in this area, would be better chance if it were a hard top rather than a center console. Nice rig though, wish you luck...
    Jump to: