2G SGL TOUR ==

Author
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
  • Reward points: 0
2011/09/28 20:01:42 (permalink)

2G SGL TOUR ==

Clearfield County: Sunday, Oct. 9, State Game Land 77, which encompasses 3,038 acres. Rain or shine, at 1 p.m., tour participants will meet at the parking area along Game Lands Road (T402), about one mile east of Route 219. This will be a driving tour with short walks at planned stops to view habitat management practices, a public firearms range and an ongoing reclamation coal mining and stream rehabilitation project. Attendees will use their own vehicle to travel along on the tour and four-wheel drive is not needed. This tour will take about two hours and will be conducted by Game Commission personnel.

9 Replies Related Threads

Outdoor Adventures
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1849
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/28 20:14:15 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

Clearfield County: Sunday, Oct. 9, State Game Land 77, which encompasses 3,038 acres. Rain or shine, at 1 p.m., tour participants will meet at the parking area along Game Lands Road (T402), about one mile east of Route 219. This will be a driving tour with short walks at planned stops to view habitat management practices, a public firearms range and an ongoing reclamation coal mining and stream rehabilitation project. Attendees will use their own vehicle to travel along on the tour and four-wheel drive is not needed. This tour will take about two hours and will be conducted by Game Commission personnel.

Maybe I'll see you there. I plan on hunting there that day !
    RSB
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 932
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/28 20:49:24 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Outdoor Adventures

On Sunday?

R.S. Bodenhorn
    Dr. Trout
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4417
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/28 20:54:26 (permalink)
    wayne c
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3473
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/28 21:14:53 (permalink)

Better not attend OA, one more person might make it necessary to break out the 2nd pack of hotdogs. lol
    post edited by wayne c - 2011/09/28 21:16:50
    Outdoor Adventures
    Pro Angler
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/28 23:05:13 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RSB

ORIGINAL: Outdoor Adventures

On Sunday?

R.S. Bodenhorn

Your joking right ? I hope you wear some orange so that you and others are visable to the hunters that day. The SGL's are still open to hunters right ?
    tull66
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1049
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/28 23:15:19 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RSB

On Sunday?

R.S. Bodenhorn

I post to educate people that are able and willing to learn of both my information and views. What people do with the information is up them. I tend to believe there are a lot of people that probably never or rarely post that do learn the correct information.

R.S. Bodenhorn

Uhhh, regardless of what some people preach, you can hunt on Sundays.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The closer we adhere to the Holy Bible and the US Constitution (as it was written) the closer we get to the model that made America great. The great American experiment worked, human nature just got in the way.
    rollcaster
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1091
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/29 08:58:21 (permalink)
    RSB make funny.... Make Doc laugh.
    S-10
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5185
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/29 10:18:56 (permalink)
    I tend to believe there are a lot of people that probably never or rarely post that do learn the correct information.

Of course they sometimes have to sort through the incorrect or mis-leading information to get it.
    Outdoor Adventures
    Pro Angler
    RE: 2G SGL TOUR == 2011/09/29 17:06:40 (permalink)
    I once met a WCO who thought he might of been wrong. After he thought about it for a while he claimed he was not wrong but only mistaken. Sound familiar ?
    Jump to: