Just got back Update

Author
straw
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 56
  • Reward points: 0
2011/05/05 09:47:16 (permalink)

Just got back Update

we fished below Pineville and landed a few and lost a few on black stone flies. fished long bridge with out a hit. Fished upper fly zone lost one. Did see a few hookups.  River was around 2000 and clear.

New owners at Altmar bar. They give you large plates of food and cheap
good luck
Straw

3 Replies Related Threads

dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: Just got back Update 2011/05/05 12:28:39 (permalink)
    Thanx for the info straw. I almost shed a tear when I had my last Altmar hotel burgerand fries back in march. I do.t think there was a burger and fries that could compare. Good to hear the new owners are doing well though.
    draketrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1577
    RE: Just got back Update 2011/05/05 13:30:50 (permalink)
    Are the new owners using synthethic oil in their fries?

In the past, if your vehicle was a quart low on motor oil, all you had to do was squeeze a handful of AH fries over the filler tube.

I'm a health finatic, but jeeeze them suckas were greasy...

I used to enjoy partying in the Altmar, had a hottie do the quarter drop for me as I held a shotglass in my mouth one night - amazing the little tidbits one remembers after a 3 hr alcohol blackout...

YEEHAH !!!!

draketrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1577
    RE: Just got back Update 2011/05/05 13:33:27 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: draketrutta

Are the new owners using synthethic oil in their fries?

In the past, if your vehicle was a quart low on motor oil, all you had to do was squeeze a handful of their fries over the filler tube.

I'm a world away from being a health finatic, but jeeeze them suckas were greasy...

I used to enjoy partying in the Altmar, had a hottie do the quarter drop for me as I held a shotglass in my mouth - it's amazing the little tidbits one remembers from a 3 1/2 hr Yagermeister blackout...

YEEHAH !!!!

Jump to: