April Fool

Author
hot tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6388
  • Reward points: 0
2011/03/31 15:41:26 (permalink)

April Fool

Guess official state wide opening day of Trout doesn’t mean much here anymore.
Oh well. Hope your not spending the day shoveling.

2 Replies Related Threads

got em
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 107
    RE: April Fool 2011/04/01 12:43:11 (permalink)
    easy tuna...went to my traditional opening day spot this morn and connected with a nice 14" brown...it was a day to remember..as I was walking the stream..I slipped and went tumbling onto the stones/bank...looked like a cartoon the way I went down..ouch..and a few choice words...elbow skinned and bruised....big lump and cut on the rt knee....nothing broke...take a lickin and keep on ticking.....I love opening day of trout season...how you do ???
    dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: April Fool 2011/04/02 23:38:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: got em

easy tuna...went to my traditional opening day spot this morn and connected with a nice 14" brown...it was a day to remember..as I was walking the stream..I slipped and went tumbling onto the stones/bank...looked like a cartoon the way I went down..ouch..and a few choice words...elbow skinned and bruised....big lump and cut on the rt knee....nothing broke...take a lickin and keep on ticking.....I love opening day of trout season...how you do ???

Who are you kidding with that question??? Tuna will give his report for opening day on the closing of the season :)
    Jump to: