3/5 latest S.R. guided Trip Report's, Etc.... :)

Author
YankeeAngler
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 184
  • Reward points: 0
2011/03/05 17:59:46 (permalink)

3/5 latest S.R. guided Trip Report's, Etc.... :)

Hello all,
In my last 3 trips we have done between 1 and 5 fish landed per trip off the driftboat covering over 3 miles of river, beginners to experienced anglers in all spot's.
All doing as many (per trip) as 4 to 12 fish played w/ on a single day! Ye-Haaa!
-
With the higher flow's (temp., time of year, current breaks, reproduction, etc...) Presently, it becomes critical to understand the above knowledge to be successful in my personall opinion, over all.
-
We presently have a number of fish holding in 4 different habitat's.
-
Fishing you all the best of luck,
Randy
www.yankeeangler.com
-
As always, I'd like to thank all of you who are fighting over see's, that visit my (this) sight, that are risking your lives for the rest of us! We will try to leave a few for ya.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
P.S.
Tip: At this time of the year you will normally have a few fish on the gravel, some transitioning in - laying in the normal tran. lyes. Some still in the prime lyes, as well as some resting - looking for mates, resting on the sides of these prime spots - preparing to reproduce, until they are ready to move to the gravel.
-
Where you hit one, normally means there could be 3-5 more waitiing for your perfectly (Aheeeeeem, I've seen how most of you fish :) cast bait and or fly. :)
-
95% (or more) of our male Steelies are preparing - presently (hoping) to hook-up w/ 1 beautiful female, just like (you and I have done:) at closing time at your local bar.  :)
-
Randy :)

3 Replies Related Threads

salmotrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2132
    RE: 3/5 latest S.R. guided Trip Report's, Etc.... :) 2011/03/07 19:20:11 (permalink)
    Hey Randy- thanks. Any snow there?

Lyrical
    dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: 3/5 latest S.R. guided Trip Report's, Etc.... :) 2011/03/08 14:06:23 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: salmotrutta

Hey Randy- thanks. Any snow there?

That must be a joke...lol...
    YankeeAngler
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 184
    RE: 3/5 latest S.R. guided Trip Report's, Etc.... :) 2011/03/09 11:33:00 (permalink)
    Today (and tomorrow thru Fri. A.M.)Mostly high winds, rain coming, warmer temp's.
    Lil snow recently, when I say a lil snow, that means 8 to 12 inch's:) (Thats a dusting for us :) in addition to the solid snow pack of 1-2 feet around here w/ higher in the tug.
    ( w/ lots of moist'r from recent rain, wind and warmer temp's.)
    Im not sure what the rez's. are doing?
    Anyone know?
    -
    We are presently having higher water flows. (Very normal and much appreciated:)
    -
    Temp's are moderating to cool temp's at night w/ slightly higher temp's. during the day presently.
    -
    But, I'd expect more snow, we still have plenty in the tug (and around Pulaski). And more run-off, witch is what we want.
    -
    Fresh fish are coming in presently and we still have a lot in the river from over this Winter, obviously.
    Things are looking great for another nice Spring Steelhead season!
    Ye-Haaa! Can't wait!!!!
    -
    Best Fish's to all,
    Randy
    Jump to: