PGC vs. USP case closed?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
  • Reward points: 0
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 17:56:35 (permalink)
Doc says: "I love how you guys make things up especially about who is telling lies !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then a few posts later says to deerfly doc says: "I was even at a PGC meeting years ago when you created quite a scene .."

To which deerfly replies: "how did I create quite a scene when I never attended a PGC meeting?"

That wouldnt be YOU playing fast and loose with the truth now would it be doc?

post edited by wayne c - 2011/02/15 17:58:50
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 18:06:17 (permalink)
just a mistake in identity .. I know beenthere's name but the guy I saw was not him .. I thought it was... made a mistake...that's all...

the guy I thought he was was rather "funny" though ... he showed up for the meeting in buckskins !!!!!
deerfly
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1271
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 18:40:47 (permalink)
after years of stirring the pot on message boards, Surely you do not believe many of us do not know who you really are ????

I was even at a PGC meeting years ago when you created quite a scene

You had plenty of time to determine if I was the guy in buckskin that was at the PGC meeting. Instead you accused me of making a scene when I wasn't even there?
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 19:01:54 (permalink)
so I'm sorry If I made a mistake... get over it....

besides.. I'm still not positive.. I'm just going to believe you that you have never been to a meeting...
deerfly
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 19:40:31 (permalink)
I accept your apology and i got over you a long time ago when you banned me from your MB simply because you couldn't defend you position against the facts I presented.
RSB
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 932
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 20:28:28 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: deerfly

nteresting.. RSB states he read your name in a deposition and you have no idea if there is such a document or not.. BULL!!!!!!

Just because he may have read my name in a deposition doesn't mean I provided that deposition. I definitely was not deposed and I didn't provide any testimony since they didn't even have a trial. Maybe I am the victim of identity theft.

I didn’t say you were deposed, I said they used the data you proved to them and thus had to provide your name along with the data.

R.S. Bodenhorn
deerfly
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 20:33:39 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RSB

nteresting.. RSB states he read your name in a deposition and you have no idea if there is such a document or not.. BULL!!!!!!

Just because he may have read my name in a deposition doesn't mean I provided that deposition. I definitely was not deposed and I didn't provide any testimony since they didn't even have a trial. Maybe I am the victim of identity theft.

I didn’t say you were deposed, I said they used the data you proved to them and thus had to provide your name along with the data.

R.S. Bodenhorn

And I didn't say that you said I was deposed. I made it quite clear that someone else might have used my name in a deposition without my permission.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 22:45:05 (permalink)
when you banned me from your MB simply because you couldn't defend you position against the facts I presented

Larry.. come on now ======

I dropped you from my boards for the same reason so many others have dropped you...

I've even lost count at how many... it has nothing to do with defending against "your facts", it's more like you add nothing to a board except "your facts" and at times you have trouble following rules and high-jacking threads...
wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 23:16:14 (permalink)
C'mon now doc, i have a hard time believing that, seeing as you also banned s-10 for nothing but disagreeing with pgcs masterplan. Im assuming noone who vocally disagrees was permitted. Ive visited a couple times after hearing about it here. Not hard to see the writing on the wall. People who disagree with pgc policies on deer managment on every message board on the internet ive ever seen, except yours. lol.

Your site, and welcome to allow whomever you please... But lets not slander people when its not their behavior thats an issue, but just because of the like-minded company you choose to keep.

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/15 23:36:17 (permalink)
HEY Wayne.. READ ====== I slandered no one.. Larry brought the subject of being banned up NOT ME....

you have no idea why I dropped S-10 or BT... remember there is always two sides to a story.. and you choose to believe their side which comes as no surprise to no one here...

but as for deerfly..beenthere.. Larry... whatever ---- he is off more than just mine.. but that's up to him if he wants to admit to that... it's a fact --- and since he mentioned being tossd from mine I felt it only fair to show I am not alone in banning him...and the reason are what they are...

as for no "deer wars" on my site.. everyone there is tired of reading about it.. we all know

where each other stands on that subject , so no need to continue the deer wars.... it can not be settled on the internet... and most feel refreshed not to have to read that stuff over and over...

Plus as I have said.. the board is a small friedly group sharing thoughts and experiences not alot of arguing or debating.. you know a fun place to vist....
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2011/02/15 23:38:58
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 07:00:37 (permalink)
Not to sure about that Doc.
You kicked me off your board for asking where the Tailwaters were.
Made 2 posts and you banned me....

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 08:49:38 (permalink)
you have no idea why I dropped S-10 or BT... remember there is always two sides to a story.. and you choose to believe their side which comes as no surprise to no one here

Doc likes to post on here to as he puts it---"Present the other side".
Doc did not want "the other side" presented on his own site.
He stated several years ago that his site was mainly PGC, DCNR, and other folks from the pro HR camp and he wanted to keep it that way.
Those who presented facts or information that disagreed with what the PGC or DCNR were claiming got warned to stop and then got banned.
He depended on information from them to make his site revelant.
I posted much of that type of information, Doc got complaints from the PGC/DCNR because I was embarrising them and he had to make a decision.
He had complaints from some not connected to the PGC or DCNR for banning me because all I did was post information rebutting some of the claims being made.
The following was his statement to those who thought it was unfair.

QUOTE: If others are disappointed in my action I'am sorry but my sources of information are more important than the number of members I have on my message board.
His site, his rules, he lives with the results
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 10:36:24 (permalink)
OMG .... is that the funniest and most un-truthful thing I have ever read from S-10....

Doc got complaints from the PGC/DCNR because I was embarrising them and he had to make a decision.

Don't flatter yourself there my friend...

the comments from PGC/DCNR were more like... ignore this guy he is "NUTS".. or where's his Tin-foil hat... must be USP... NONE were embarrassed by anything you posted.... RSB still challenges most of what you post and is not (I'm SURE) embarrassed by anything you post..

They were upset you kept posting as a quote a remark that Carl never said and you would not stop even after a warning from me and told to read the transcript and apologize.. which you chose NOT TO DO.. so bye-bye.... have a nice life...

He had complaints from some not connected to the PGC or DCNR for banning me because all I did was post information rebutting some of the claims being made.

Again NOT true...I had ONE from someone who shared S-10's opinions.. and I chose to NOT tell him about the quote thing being the reason.. he does still E-mail with photos and info for the board...... ONE .. everyone else that wrote said "thank you Doc" !!!!!

If others are disappointed in my action I'm sorry but my sources of information are more important than the number of members I have on my message board.

That's pretty much what I said.. it may have been a little longer and S-10 may have left out some but I do not recall.. notice I DID NOT say more importnat than the members.. I said number of members....

the PGC DOES help me with info for my site and THIS ONE,,, and most apprweciate the info...
and keeping that door open is very important to me.. does it control my thoughts.. NOPE.... does it make me run a "tight ship" yep.... it's a small board for that very reason.. but opposing views are always welome when done in a respectful way to all concerned...

so naturally as I mentioned above... when someone is misquoting a PGC staff person it needs to be corrected and stopped ... so YEP... anyone posting that sort of thing will be asked to correct it or leave.. or get banned...

BINGS...

If you got banned I am sorry.... that had to be the night a bunch of guys from here were signing up and just going wild... I do not block "cuss words" and the f word , insults, threats, etc etc were flying... I must have blocked a dozen ISPs that night and you may have got caught up in the mess ???? I do not remember exactly ... I know we disagree but 90% of the time it is done respectfully...

that's it for me on this off-topic subject ....

As stated.. It's my board and I'll run it the way I want to keep the members happy.. ... but all are welcome...

post edited by Dr. Trout - 2011/02/16 10:40:00
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 11:05:44 (permalink)
They were upset you kept posting as a quote a remark that Carl never said and you would not stop even after a warning from me and told to read the transcript and apologize.. which you chose NOT TO DO.. so bye-bye.... have a nice life...

Nice try Doc, that's BS and you know it---YOU posted the article on YOUR site and I commented on it. YOU claimed it wasn't true but NEVER took the article down or posted a revised verison.
YOU also posted the SAME article on this site and I and MM commented on it in one of the other threads. AGAIN YOU claimed it wasn't true but AGAIN NEVER took it down or posted a revised verison. In fact the same original article YOU posted is still on this site With Roe's same comments as well as some other discussions about the same article YOU posted. Are YOU in the habit of posting false information. Your nose is growing.
If you don't want me telling my side then next time leave my name out of your posts when discussing banning. You say you like to post "the other side" as you call it on here. Apparently it's just a one way street in your mind.
post edited by S-10 - 2011/02/16 11:18:50
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 11:24:59 (permalink)
S-10...

how many times must I say this to you ... READ THE THREAD.....

you are 270 related ?????

go back and READ this thread .. Beenthere brought up banning and Wayne brought up your name .... NOT ME ..... I just correct the facts... so just like the "what carl said".. you do not know what you read when you read it .... you just read something and refer to whom ever you want as to what they did or did not say...

and BTW.. There is nothing wrong with that article the staff writer wrote summarizing the meeting that is why I never took it down........ and one can read it and see what the author wrote that Carl said and can plainly see what he is quoting and what he is interpreting...
they are called "quotation marks" for a reason....
S-10
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 11:42:24 (permalink)
DOC QUOTE: They were upset you kept posting as a quote a remark that Carl never said and you would not stop even after a warning from me and told to read the transcript and apologize.. which you chose NOT TO DO.. so bye-bye.... have a nice life...

YOU POSTED THIS NOT ME

Carl Roe, Executive Director of the PA Game Commission, stated that PGC "manages habitat and not forests." Roe emphasized that the role of the PGC is to maximize game for hunters and trappers and they take a "different approach" towards conservation. Roe revealed that instances occur where certain trees are not harvested, even though they are primed to yield lumber, because they provide a habitat for wildlife. Roe stated that revenue is a "byproduct" and the PGC approach differs from DCNR. Roe mentioned that the PGC would "love to have revenue" from the OGM resources but is many cases they do not know who owns the mining rights.

DOC QUOTE:you have no idea why i banned S-10 or BT----remember there is always two sides to a story---and you choose to believe their side which comes as no surprise to me

As I said, leave my name out of your posts in the future if you don't want to keep this up. Wayne, Deerfly, and others remember all our back and forth before you banned me and closed down that site. I just happened to record some of your most memorable statements.
I'll stop when ever you do.
post edited by S-10 - 2011/02/16 11:43:08
wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 15:12:43 (permalink)
you have no idea why I dropped S-10 or BT... remember there is always two sides to a story.. and you choose to believe their side which comes as no surprise to no one here...

Sorry, Doc, i dont believe i was being "unfair"about who i believe or dont believe. And it has nothing to do with sharing some deer management beliefs. Its because theyve never given me any reason not to believe them. Ive also already heard some of your reasoning about the matter and seen the actual proof posted here on this board when it was discussed for s10. Think ive made an accurate deduction.

the comments from PGC/DCNR were more like... ignore this guy he is "NUTS".. or where's his Tin-foil hat... must be USP... NONE were embarrassed by anything you posted.....

Wow. Interesting insight into the inner thoughts of our wildlife management "professionals" (term used loosely). Attacks on and belittling of hunters yet again... Though i am not surprised, thats the type of sentiment they have become well known for, and why hunters really love and respect our fine pgc (sarcasm).
post edited by wayne c - 2011/02/16 15:16:59
deerfly
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 16:43:47 (permalink)
Larry.. come on now ======

I dropped you from my boards for the same reason so many others have dropped you.

Since when are we on a first name basis Oscar? I thought we used screen names to respect each other's privacy. But it is a common ploy of the PGC supporters to post personal information in an apparent attempt to intimidate those they can't refute with facts. A guy on HPA went so far as to post my full name and address , which apparently had been distributed among HPA members, but he wasn't banned. But life goes on and I am too old to be intimidated by what is posted on a MB, so have your fun.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 18:29:01 (permalink)
sorry.. won't use your first name any more... BTW.. rest assured I would never ever give out full names or address,, even for my worst enemies ....
deerfly
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 19:20:53 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

sorry.. won't use your first name any more... BTW.. rest assured I would never ever give out full names or address,, even for my worst enemies ....
BTW.. rest assured I would never ever give out full names or address,, even for my worst enemies ....

Am I one of your worst enemies? Even if I had an enemies list, which I don't, neither you or RSB would rank in the top one hundred . Both you and RSB believe the PGC propaganda and are incapable of viewing the results of 10 years of the current DMP objectively. I respect RSB for his contributions as a WCO, but his defense of the current DMP is nothing short of pathetic.
Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 19:30:34 (permalink)
I can see now it's Docs way or the highway. Why does this guy continue on this site. If his site is so great why doesn't he stay there ? I never herd so much crying and whining coming from an outdoor site as from this guy.He has threaten to leave many many times but continues. Unbelievable !!!
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 21:56:43 (permalink)
BT.. no way are you an enemy... I was just being silly... I'd never give out that kind of info on another person that's all I was trying to say...
Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
RE: PGC vs. USP case closed? 2011/02/16 22:38:52 (permalink)
I think a better word is BRAIN WASHED.

ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

BTW.. rest assured I would never ever give out full names or address,, even for my worst enemies ....

Am I one of your worst enemies? Even if I had an enemies list, which I don't, neither you or RSB would rank in the top one hundred . Both you and RSB believe the PGC propaganda and are incapable of viewing the results of 10 years of the current DMP objectively. I respect RSB for his contributions as a WCO, but his defense of the current DMP is nothing short of pathetic.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: