hey double taper.....

Author
rapala11
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6218
  • Reward points: 0
2011/02/07 18:08:44 (permalink)

hey double taper.....

jerry, time for another article and pics. this winter is getting old. get creative, old friend.

12 Replies Related Threads

bingsbaits
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5026
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/09 12:54:17 (permalink)
    And any mention of half naked nubile young ladies in the water would be greatly appreciated.

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

World Famous
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2213
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/09 15:30:03 (permalink)
    I agree, but they must be nubile!!!...WF
    rapala11
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6218
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/09 15:54:38 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: bingsbaits

And any mention of half naked nubile young ladies in the water would be greatly appreciated.

forget the mention....if you haven't any pix, it didn't happen......fisherie rules.

rippinlip
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2143
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/09 17:01:20 (permalink)
    I dunno...Jerry's getting pretty good.....he needs cheerleaders to travel with.....nubile ones

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
    doubletaper
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3977
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/10 12:32:15 (permalink)
     ok you guys. if i get kicked off this sight it's your fault!!
    no pics but i'm sure you can conjure up some.

Memorable Memorial Day

I started on my own along a straight section of water that trout usually raises to small flies. After picking off three, before the others knew something wasn’t right about the wildly fighting fish around them, they quit biting and I moved on to the deep hole around the bend. The water was on the clear side and I was able to see, through to the bottom, of the two to four feet of water. Suckers were laying on the bottom and I noticed just a few trout were mixed in. usually this hole gets hit pretty hard by the bait fishermen and the trout are line shy and skittish when something splashes on top of the water and sinks. I knew that a lot of the fish that takes refuge in the deep hole usually ends up hugging the far steep bank under the shadows of the tall bank-side pines. I crouched down on my knees and delicately roll casted my latex caddis a little upstream to the far bank. I let the caddis drift towards the tail out and sure enough I saw a trout come swimming out from the far bank to check out my offering. He took the latex in his mouth to feel if it were eatable as I set the hook. The stockie fought a good fight before I was able to comfortably bring him to the side of the deep pool. It took a little time before I was able to coax another to take my offering.
    From the pool tail out it narrows and creates a good flow of wavy riffling water along a downed tree. I am usually able to take a couple rainbows in this faster section of water with a wooly bugger but for some reason none was to be had. I continued on fishing the end of the straight stretch to the bend anxious to get to the next good hole around the bend. There is a tree that overhangs the far bank, nearer the dirt roadway that comes down from the mountain, where fish hang out. I have caught many of trout under that tree and also a nice palomino a few years back.
    I was fishing my way up to the bend in the creek when I heard some talking and laughing. As I turned the bend I found a tree had collapsed and lay parallel a few feet from the far bank mid stream. Some of the thick branches protruded above the water line and made a nice resting place for anyone wanting to enjoy sitting in the sunshine and keep their feet in the water. Well, sure enough there was a group of twenty year old tent campers doing just that. Three guys were sitting, drinking beers, on the tree limbs in the afternoon sunshine. Two girls were standing in water up two there knees also with beer cans. The one girl had dark hair that fell to her shoulders. She wore a bikini top and a pair of cut offs. The other girl had sandy brown long hair that lay down upon her back. She wore a one piece bathing suit and also had on a pair of cut offs. I noticed a small dog running up and down along the thick downed tree branches while another stood along the bank side leading up the small incline to their tents. I must have been up wind from the dogs because they didn’t smell me or make a commotion until the group of campers said hello to me. As I walked along the path, on the opposite bank, they asked me the usual questions like, ‘How‘s it going?’ ‘Have you caught anything?’ ’Nice day to be fishing isn’t it?’ I acknowledged their concerns and dipped back into the creek below the fallen tree they were sitting on. I proceeded to slowly fish the long stretch of slow water with streamers and nymphs. The talk above stopped and when I turned I seen the group heading up the bank to their campsite. I figured I’d give the trout, around the tree, enough time to settle down, and then return in hopes of catching a few.

I was down stream about 40 yards or so from the fallen tree working an undercut, deep hole, below a tree stump. I knew fish held up there in times when the water is clear. I hadn’t caught anything yet and was just switching to a latex caddis when I felt the presence of someone up creek. I turned my head and the dark haired girl was standing along the bank, under a shade tree, in her blue panties bathing herself. Ya, that’s right, naked from the waist up. Through my polarized shades I watched her rubbing soap along her body and splashing water on her white skin. I didn’t want to look like a pervert and gaze at her continuously so I only looked up now and then, through the corner of my eyes, while I tied the caddis on. I made my first roll cast towards the hole when I heard a male voice call out
    “She’s going in naked!”
    I turned my head upstream and sure enough the long brown hair girl came walking down the bank, through the shady area along the bank, smack dab in the middle of the creek, under the afternoon sunshine, shaved and stark naked.
    Now these girls knew well enough I was able to see them, only being about 40 yards away. In fact, I even heard one mention that ‘I’m sure that old guy is getting an eye full’. It didn’t matter to those girls that I was within their sight and it surely didn’t matter to me that I was there to enjoy the scenery.
    Now these girls weren’t the Swedish bikini girls you see on beer commercials or had knock out killer hard bodies but they were still young women and naked!!
    The girl on the bank soon rid herself of her panties and exposed her unshaven ******. The other stood broadside as the cool water; she splashed upon herself, aroused her n****** upon her firm white b******.
    I continued to fish underneath the undercut as these babes continued to bath themselves upstream. Every time I caught a trout I would force the darn thing to swim upstream so my attention was upstream. I would let the fish dangle some as I inspected the purely fresh sights up creek. I’d watch the two naked bodies twisting as they washed their backs and bend over as they washed their legs. I tried not to make it obvious I was watching and net the fish in sufficient time. Boy I was glad I knew how to catch trout in a small area. I continually caught trout from the undercut, swung my rod upstream and let the rod and trout dangle there watching the naked girl’s bath themselves. Oh, I guess I already said that!!
    Well everything was going fine and I was able to contain my bodily functions. I’m not sure how much time elapsed as I continued to hook into trout and forced them upstream while the girls talked and bathed. Finally I smelled the sweet odor of shampoo gradually surrounding the air around me. That sweet perfumed smell got my attention instantly and my body started to react. I turned and looked upstream and there was the long brown haired girl shampooing her hair, arms raised, turned directly towards me. Her wet white skin glistened in the sun as watery shampoo ran down her shoulders and body. With her eyes closed she had her chin up working the lather in her hair. Her arm movements made every part of her body quiver and thus reflected warm, sun-shining, light rays off her wet flesh.
    My polarized sunglasses finally fogged up!! I was standing in the water, up to my knees, in the shade but I could feel my own body starting to overheat. I slowly reeled in line and slowly made my way to the bank. I slowly climbed the small incline and slowly turned for one more eye-full up creek. The two were enjoying themselves and though they prevented me from fishing that area for trout, I had no complaints.

I fished downstream for a bit and decided my concentration on trout fishing for the day was badly hampered. I just couldn’t keep my mind on my casting or fishing as well as I would of liked normally. My short term photographic memory had my brain completely consumed in thought. I got out of the creek, walked up to the trail and returned to the picnic area for some adult refreshments and food.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!!

____________________________~doubletaper
    post edited by doubletaper - 2011/02/10 14:41:03

http://streamsidetales.bl...015/05/helles-yea.html
    it's not luck
    if success is consistent 

rippinlip
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2143
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/10 14:15:23 (permalink)

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
    World Famous
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2213
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/10 15:03:21 (permalink)
    You are taking a lot of liberties with our old memories to conjure anything up!!..WF..{how goes you Rap]..I forget, the the h&ll is nubile.
    post edited by World Famous - 2011/02/10 15:05:36
    acmaul13
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1193
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/10 19:17:09 (permalink)
    Dam this time not only did you take me there,I was wishing that I was there at that point and time
    Thanks for the loin warmer
    woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8500
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/11 00:02:36 (permalink)
     That was great!

bingsbaits
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5026
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/11 14:57:42 (permalink)
    Now that's what I'm talkin bout......

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

chrishinesg
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 432
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/14 11:53:37 (permalink)
    nice
    slimyrock
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 118
    RE: hey double taper..... 2011/02/16 20:22:54 (permalink)
    good one.

Some days it just doesn't pay to chew your way out of the restraints.
    Jump to: