posted grounds on the tribs

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
peacymike
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 540
  • Reward points: 0
RE: posted grounds on the tribs 2011/02/05 12:46:21 (permalink)
fishing is a timeless tradition enjoyed by millions of people of all ages,and pa state has some of the finest fishing waters in the nation.however,can be difficult to access they are privately - owned. the land owers like to show power they have over millions of people . but at the end they can't take that power with them. they will all be gone and the people will fish there land it's only me boys [dream on]
post edited by peacymike - 2011/02/05 12:47:07
dano
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3030
RE: posted grounds on the tribs 2011/02/05 13:41:55 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: KJH807

all streams are used for commerce... as they hold stocked steelbows
$$ is spent for licences

all streams with returning fish are therefore generating $$ for the state and therefore should be open for fishing
i encourage all members to ignore all posted signs on streams with returning fish

Commerce can be seen on stream and rivers that are leased or pay-to-fish.
Oh, the irony.
Riverbum
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 294
RE: posted grounds on the tribs 2011/02/05 21:32:19 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: dano

ORIGINAL: KJH807

all streams are used for commerce... as they hold stocked steelbows
$$ is spent for licences

all streams with returning fish are therefore generating $$ for the state and therefore should be open for fishing
i encourage all members to ignore all posted signs on streams with returning fish

Commerce can be seen on stream and rivers that are leased or pay-to-fish.
Oh, the irony.

the reference to commerce in maritime law has been the same for more than a century...that is, commercial shipping on navigable waterways, not to the use of a water source as a revenue generating endeavor...there is no irony, only futility. As are my posts re: this subject...

"Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."~by Tony Blake~

"Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains."
~by Henry David Thoreau~

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: