Sun 11/7 & Mon 11/8

Author
retired guy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3107
  • Reward points: 0
2010/11/08 22:39:08 (permalink)

Sun 11/7 & Mon 11/8

Got to my place about 8:30 Sat AM and it was 27 degrees. Went between Tressel and Ellis around 10 and saw one Steel caught and released in 4 or 5 hours of fishing - not many guys where I was. Had 2 quick hits and no hook up. Surprised that there were still leaves in the water. Saw a couple of old Hos and a few surprisingly fresh looking Kings. The Kings were being chased by 2 snaggers running all over the middle of the runs after them-that helped a lot. Anyplace above Ellis or near the parking lots looked as packed as in mid October. Only a couple of guys above the bridge in Altmar ( or whatever it gets called after the vote). Did the late PM waiting for nonexistent bucks.
   Sunday was also cold and now very windy. No early  bucks so went fishing. The leaf hatch was absolutley NUTS. Upriver had a lot of pressure so I went down to a few places-big error-more leaves.
   Be back with a Grankid Thurs or Fri. hope the leaves are finished so he has a chance.
   Good luck guys the weather is supposed to clear up later in the week, that should stop the leaves and spread the manpower.

1 Reply Related Threads

dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Sun 11/7 & Mon 11/8 2010/11/10 19:38:03 (permalink)
    i was up myself friday-monday but no fishing/ trying to get a roof on before the snow. but yes, the manpower is very high from what i saw.
    Jump to: