hopefully everyone is fishing...

Author
dimebrite
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3207
  • Reward points: 0
2010/09/24 19:24:45 (permalink)

hopefully everyone is fishing...

wow sounds like there's a wind storm going on here... hopefully everyone is fishing...

3 Replies Related Threads

retired guy
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3107
    RE: hopefully everyone is fishing... 2010/09/25 00:00:22 (permalink)
    The fish I remember most was one that I didnt even fish for. In a storm on my way back to the truck I walked past a field drainage and small culvert under the road with about 75 feet of low water on each side. There was a clear bed in the drainage and one lonely stranded steelie in that darned water. It was a good 300 yards to the creek I had been fishing and there was no way I could get the fish there without its dying. I could only hope it rained hard enough for it to get back on its own. I have driven and walked past that spot for over 20 years and ALWAYS think of that fish.
     Yea -they will  definatley reproduce on their own. I still think with all the fish keepers we must rely on the Hatchery to make up the difference or make the whole place catch and release. It would certainly clean up some of the acts we see there. Thats OK with me.

3fan
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 668
    RE: hopefully everyone is fishing... 2010/09/25 06:37:59 (permalink)
    Fished friday, action was good in the a.m , not for us as we were plugging and they were not biteing. It got hot and action slowed unless you were fishing deep holes, saw some nice bunchs of fish, and the leaves really started hitting the water as the wind picked up. No fish on plugs but a good day fishing.
    waDerboy
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1910
    RE: hopefully everyone is fishing... 2010/09/25 08:27:51 (permalink)
    Don't fish for kings anymore but with all the talk of coho action I may take a ride midriver on tues.
    Jump to: