Author
Dark Hollow 1
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 56
  • Reward points: 0
2010/08/26 17:03:24 (permalink)

Beagle of Vermont Wool Hunting Coat

BEAGLEWEAR of Vermont Benoit Coat
Designed and tested by legendary hunting family, the Benoit's, Beagle's Benoit Jacket incorporates all of Beagle's innovative features and the Benoit's rigid requirements. It incorporates Mossy Oak(r) camouflage and orange blaze yokes laminated with Fabtex(r)5x, clip holders inside each bottom outside pocket, waist length styling, and signature Beagle details, such as added water and wind protection and full Microtherm(tm) lining for better insulation, warmth and comfort. Just like the rest of the Beagle line, the Benoit Jacket is designed for sustained outdoor use, enabling the serious hunter to withstand the harsh winter elements in warmth and comfort.
Features include: • Common to all Beagle Outdoor Wear - made from Beagle's trademark 22 oz. Melton wool, 80% wool/20% nylon, and treated with DuPont Teflon(r) fabric protector, making it both water and stain resistant • Microtherm liner • Wind and water proof membrane layer, Fabtex(r)5x on both shoulder yokes
• 2 welted (or slit) outside top pockets • 2 two-way outside bottom pockets • Dual entry game pouch with a ten-inch zippered closure • Shoulder sling strap keepers on both shoulders • Spare clip holder inside each bottom outside pocket • Zipper pull • Benoit trophy trackers patch located on left front yoke Retail for XXL $385.00 Sell for FIRM $300 + Shipping
Thanks for looking, having problem getting photo to download if interested Email me at bump1@windstream.net

Dark Hollow

I have to grow old but I'll never grow up.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: