Author
rcm814
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points: 0
2010/08/08 15:24:35 (permalink)

rifle for sale

I'LL GO $300 OBO FOR THE SAVAGE
I have 4 sale a savage model 110 in 270 win w/ synthetic stalk and a bushnell 3x 9x scope is mounted on it. rifle is in excellent like new condition only used one season(I killed a 8point buck with it that season with no problem an excellent caliber for deer also does a number on pesky woodchucks) nothing is wrong with this rifle I just don't use it much anymore as i have 2 other deer rifles now. i origionally paid over $420 for it new I'd like to get $350 or a reasonably close offer. may take a trade if some thing you got catches my interest along with it a half box of ammo is included 

note: i did switch the bushnell scope with the simmons scope I origionally had on there to put on one of my other rifles so it will need readjusted and bore sighted

sorry no pics as i dont have a digital camera but I believe anyone who comes to take a look will be satisfied with the description if interested or have any further questions just pm this thread or call/TEXT me( rob) at 814 282 5812

also I have a canoe i'm trying get rid of its about 15' and fiberglass it needs a small hole patched in the nose end which I have the putty to patch it should be a nobrainer easy fix.should be a descent canoe once patched I used it last summer just had to bail water out with an empty cup every 45 min or so. I'll take the first reasonable offer.
post edited by rcm814 - 2010/08/19 12:50:59

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: