LUCKY BUCK

Author
chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
  • Reward points: 0
2010/07/29 23:44:06 (permalink)

LUCKY BUCK

We have been putting lucky buck out for two months now.I know we started late but we had very little time.It just don't seem like the deer really hit this stuff.I was looking at the whitetail institute cutting edge.We will not be hunting over no mineral sites we just want to try to see if we can grow big bucks.Has anybody ever used whitetail institute products if so do they work?We have had good luck with stump licker in the past.

2 Replies Related Threads

chicken27
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 763
    RE: LUCKY BUCK 2010/07/30 15:25:47 (permalink)
    I called lucky customer service 2day about this stuff not working.I left a message i thought yeah like someone is going to call me back.A guy called back in a few hours we talked for a while.I told him what was going on he was shock that the product wasn't working.He asked me if there was any other mineral sites close by i said not that i know of.Then he told me that they had a issue with a batch in late april.I think he would of reimburst me if i would of **** enough.I forgot to tell him till later that there was also a trophy rock at this site he said they could be getting all they need from the rock.He said i'm not trying to push are product but remove the rock and put lucky buck there an see what happens.He said call him back if they still aint hitting it.
    Esox_Hunter
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2393
    RE: LUCKY BUCK 2010/08/02 09:43:52 (permalink)
    I have been using Lucky Buck for the last 3 summers. They prefer it to any other mineral I have ever tried.
    Jump to: