Lowe Jon Boat and 20 HP Tohatsu

Author
chugbug
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 88
  • Reward points: 0
2010/05/24 11:40:12 (permalink)

Lowe Jon Boat and 20 HP Tohatsu

I am posting this on behalf of a co-worker who is wanting to sell her companion's boat and motor after his recent passing.

It is a 1974 Lowe 18 foot Big Jon with a flat bottom and flat front. It has several built in seats that are carpeted and he installed a carpeted floor between the seats. The outside is a painted camo design. The trailer is a 1974 Trail-Tec painted trailer. It appears to be in workable condition but could use some further work. This boat could be a good project boat for someone looking for something larger to fish from recreationally. The boat includes two seats, pedestals, and mounts, a small Eagle fishfinder with a transom mount tranducer, an electronic anchor winch that appears in excellent condition, and a transom mount Minnkota trolling motor that appears in very good condition and 30 lb thrust.

The motor is a newer Tohatsu 20 HP 4 stroke, tiller, long shaft, with electric start. It is either a 2008 or 2009. The motor is in excellent condition except one blade of the aluminum prop either needs reworked or the prop replaced. Right now the motor is mounted one homemade jack plate as the boat is short transom.

She is willing to seperate the boat and motor and is asking:
Boat/Trailer with all the accessories = $350
Motor = $2450

The boat is located in Jamestown PA. I stopped by to take some pics but it was pouring rain so sorry I have no pics.

Her name is Anita and she can be reached at 724-866-5359

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: