The sun rises in the East... See ya all there

Welcome to the Ghost Town

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen

7 Replies Related Threads

JustMatt
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 29
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/29 19:44:17 (permalink)
    I'll get the bait. See you there.
    Perch Inc.
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 707
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/29 20:10:32 (permalink)
    Working!!!!!! Well, I'm Here anyway!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!
    eagleed
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/30 15:55:52 (permalink)
    What the hell is this supposed to mean????

Eagle Ed

ORIGINAL: hot tuna

The sun rises in the East... See ya all there

Welcome to the Ghost Town
    REEL FORCE
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 552
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/30 16:11:22 (permalink)
    pm sent ... 
    eagleed
    Expert Angler
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/30 16:45:36 (permalink)
    pm ignored!  Can we start acting like adults???  Let everyone know what is going on with this site that used to be a fun site with sharing of information and an opportunity to meet other people enjoying our great New York Outdoors.

ORIGINAL: REEL FORCE

pm sent ... 
    post edited by eagleed - 2009/12/30 16:56:04
    hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/30 20:03:55 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: eagleed

pm ignored!  Can we start acting like adults???  Let everyone know what is going on with this site that used to be a fun site with sharing of information and an opportunity to meet other people enjoying our great New York Outdoors.

ORIGINAL: REEL FORCE

pm sent ... 

eagleed:
    Sorry to say but adults do play games, some better then others. Just look at some of the new things and maybe you'll see . I'll let everyone know ( I have big balls) I have been here for over 6 years
    and seen a lot of changes, now for me it may be time for another change. A real good group of folks have become pretty good friends through meetings of this site and wish to continue that friendship be it get togethers or over open discussions . For now here does not seem like the place to continue that so I am moving on.
    As for sharing information , if you look back over the last 6+ years I have been pretty much an open book , and as said I realized that an open forum to ppl who only look to be spoonfed and do not contribute only leads to disaster not only the fishing but friendships...

My biggest downfall in my 6 year history here was to try and justify a $10.00 license increase. Strange how one would think to fork out a tourney fee but not pay a fishery increase, but thats my bag...

So for me there is not much left here.. Of course I'll check in and see how the meds. are going but for now greener pastures await.

so now you know the rest of the story..

Peace & Tuna

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    eagleed
    Expert Angler
    RE: Jeepers 2009/12/30 21:08:08 (permalink)
    Still no indication of what has been going on that is negative.  I have had only positive feedback from people on this site with a willingness to help me improve my enjoyment of the outdoors.  I too share information back that may be of some help to others.  I thought that was what we were about although I have not met all of the people who post on this site.
    Just seems as though someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.  Why cannot we just settle down and continue to enjoy each others company.  Hopefully I will get to meet someone with the intestinal fortitude to tell me where I am missing the point.
    Like the card I got from my staff when I working and returned from vacation.  On the cover it said "We Missed You!"  Inside it said "We wont miss next time!"

Eagle Ed
    Jump to: