TROUT FISHING HANGIN IN THERE

Author
Smoothy
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 134
  • Reward points: 0
2007/09/02 13:57:53 (permalink)

TROUT FISHING HANGIN IN THERE

My work led me far away from home, spending my summer in York and Lancaster counties. I fished Lake Marburg with bottom release into Codorus Creek, south of York, and had trout in hand thru mid August. Then I returned home and my local streams are showing above average production. Fine summer for fishing the streams.  Anyone else stay with stream fishin for trout all summer ?
post edited by Smoothy - 2007/09/04 21:47:54

2 Replies Related Threads

DaGman
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 333
    RE: TROUT FISHING HANGIN IN THERE 2007/09/05 05:56:37 (permalink)
    I somewhat did, but because of a operation i wasn't able to get out as much this year as much as i have in previous years, plus my stream did'nt seem to produce this year like it traditionally has every year, maybe the fall will change that, time will tell.
    Smoothy
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 134
    RE: TROUT FISHING HANGIN IN THERE 2007/09/05 21:31:50 (permalink)
    Really do enjoy the fall trout season. The brookies the state stocks are so colored. Last year i Fished Black Moshannon the day before buck and had a ball. I took a bunch of pictures for my fellow deer campers they were a little skeptic. But a picture is worth a thousand words! October will have me traveling to Tionesta, Black Log, Kishacaquillis, Juniata,  Laurel Hill, Penns, Conocacheague and my locals Tubmill, Hendricks, and Loyalhanna. Some are fall stocked and some don't need to be. Many times the place to myself. That's why I don't go much to Erie anymore. I remember back in the early 80's I would fish the Elk starting at the legion hole and have the place to myself on the Sundays the Browns and the Steelers played.
    Jump to: