Bug Yarn

Author
salmotrutta
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2132
  • Reward points: 0
2009/09/29 16:21:14 (permalink)

Bug Yarn

I know this is stupid, but so am I. I just got some new glo bugs yarn in da mail in Salmon Egg & Peachy King. I'll be tying more bugs on my day off manana. Maybe I'll post a pic of the colors if you like. Boff pink- one is darker than the other.

I stocked up on Blackbird shot too. I use to be all dinsmores, but Blackbird is denser/smaller. A little harder to remove is all.

Just doing what I can to stay bust until I can shoot up.

Got some nerves burned off in my back yesterday. Seems like it helped some. A few more areas to go, but it's a start.

Lyrical

4 Replies Related Threads

OldSalt
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 307
    RE: Bug Yarn 2009/09/29 19:52:07 (permalink)

Salmo, you must have **** good medical coverage for all the operations, doctor visit's, etc, that you've gone thru in the last few years.

Maybe the Doc's can give your employer a note for a week off for you
    to recuperate.

Tight lines,

OldSalt

draketrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1577
    RE: Bug Yarn 2009/09/29 20:45:15 (permalink)
    Salmo - you should try using a 13' centerpin setup with a float. 

Longer drifts, less casting = easier on the back..

dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: Bug Yarn 2009/09/29 20:50:25 (permalink)
    yeah man, if comfort is an issue, you should try it. especially for steelies...  nothin like an egg sack with a bead pegged 6 or so inches up from the sac under neath a bobber... fish on...
    salmotrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2132
    RE: Bug Yarn 2009/09/29 21:31:50 (permalink)
    Salt- the elbow was on me & as you know it happened while Salmon fishing., My back is a work injury. They pay the bills, but the process of getting the problem fixed has a long struggle. That's as far as I want to get into that...

I am strictly fly. I know other ways would be easier on me, but there is no other road for this dummy. Thanks for the thoughts/ideas for a washed up & falling apart skater/rocker. I see allot of good vibes around here & I think it's really cool!

Lyrical
    Jump to: