Author
B.G. King
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 23
  • Reward points: 0
2007/08/23 08:39:04 (permalink)

Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally

Hey all,
Don't want to step on Gman's Cedar creek report toes, however wanted to post of the BS I saw at Cedar Creek this PAst weekend.  Went down there and actually saw a trout and smallie-no luck.  However when I was walking around green man tunnel I looked down in the creek and saw that someone threw a toilet seat in the creek,  I tried to get it out but didn't have waders and could reach by shore. 
Wanted to post this for people who fish there- as a heads up. 
Now I am not the preach to ya type( this chat room is the choir) however this really upset me and really spoke to the lack of respect people have of our great outdoors. Forget the politicians screwing everything up with our rights, people are ignorant and do not respect what we do. 
Tight lines.

6 Replies Related Threads

aranbp
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 324
    RE: Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally 2007/08/23 10:30:51 (permalink)
    Thats Peters creek.  That sucks.  I can not stand the people that does that crap.  It is sad that people have no respect in general for anything.

With Guns...........We Are 'Citizens'.
    Without Them........We Are 'Subjects'.
    fish12
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 131
    RE: Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally 2007/08/23 11:50:48 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: aranbp

It is sad that people have no respect in general for anything.

I agree.
    71gto
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 774
    RE: Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally 2007/08/23 18:50:55 (permalink)
    For people who depend on the government, what else do you expect? Just look at the crooked theiving people in office....now that's a bunch that are good role models!

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!
    Wally Cat
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1073
    RE: Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally 2007/08/24 17:10:50 (permalink)
    Someone always has to bring politics into the fishing arena. The lack of manners and ethics at the streams, lakes and woods does not necessarily belong to just the low-lifes of our society, it's speard across just about every phase of humanity. There are those that care and those that don't. In the fifty plus years of fishing and hunting I've seen both sides of the problem. Too often the very people that are preaching are the ones leaving those suttle bits of trash and fail to actually do what they say and clean up after themselves or their children. That gum wrapper, cigarette box, tangled line, candy wrapper, empty soda container, napkins, tissue, bait containers plus a ton of other junk is intentionally left because someone is just too **** lazy to take it with them. What I'm talking about is not the exception , it is the norm.

Just my Two cents worth!

Enjoy Life, Be Happy, Go Fish - Often!

"God has blessed America - may He continue to do so, even though we are not worthy of it".
    Author..... Wally Cat
    mr.fisherman
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 169
    RE: Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally 2007/08/26 13:05:09 (permalink)
    Thats Piney Fork at green mans. Peters starts just upstream from Gill Hall where the small creek (forget the name) the flows along Cochrans Mills Rd. meets Piney Fork. 

ORIGINAL: aranbp

Thats Peters creek.  That sucks.  I can not stand the people that does that crap.  It is sad that people have no respect in general for anything.
    iamafisherman
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 14
    RE: Crappy time @ Cedar-Literally 2007/08/29 20:38:06 (permalink)
    well said wally.
    Jump to: