S.O.F. CSN ?

Author
hot tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6388
  • Reward points: 0
2009/03/06 16:34:50 (permalink)

S.O.F. CSN ?

hey ship, while putting my new floor in today. I ran across some music David Crosby gave me in 1981. It is killer music,never before or ever for that matter been out there in circulation.I know you are a DH but they all play in the band. Thought I'd pass it along to you and fellow FishUSA brothers.

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen

4 Replies Related Threads

New York Yank
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 479
    RE: S.O.F. CSN ? 2009/03/07 11:33:56 (permalink)
    Dude hangs with David Crosby... how awesome is that?  I used to hang with Elvis back in the day, but he done died on me.

hot tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 6388
    RE: S.O.F. CSN ? 2009/03/07 20:55:38 (permalink)
    I used to do some soundboard for Jorma and met David twice. He just pulled out this cassette tape and said "here boy, check this out" all it said was Crosby on it. Turns out he was checking out a copy of some masters they had done and were putting a box set together. Some of it made the set , others are just cuts of various mussings and jams.

Did I hang with David ? No , just happen to be in the right place at the right time..

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
    eagleed
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    RE: S.O.F. CSN ? 2009/03/09 08:28:40 (permalink)
    Yank:

I still hang out with Elvis and see him all the time out ice fishing on Lake Lonely.  Told him several times not to wear those blue suede shoes out on the ice, but he just won't listen.

Eagle Ed
    Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: S.O.F. CSN ? 2009/03/09 15:58:13 (permalink)
    Tuna,

I would like a crack at that music...  Sounds awesome...

I haven't listened to much CSN in quite awhile- but I have always liked them...  Especially when the (and Y) was in their name...  Neil brought a lot to that group...  But I don't think he could keep up with Crosby's amzing drug intake...

My favorite CSN song is "Puff The Magic Dragon"... 

Oh wait, wrong vocal trio, huh? 

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    Jump to: