Who,When,And Where on Saturday 31st ?

Author
REEL FORCE
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 552
  • Reward points: 0
2009/01/29 20:39:39 (permalink)

Who,When,And Where on Saturday 31st ?

Who's fishing Saturday - where and when ?

3 Replies Related Threads

Wisdom
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 374
    RE: Who,When,And Where on Saturday 31st ? 2009/01/30 10:24:03 (permalink)
    Probably hit Lake Lonely or might wait til Sunday.

A Bad Day of Fishing Beats the Hell Out of a Good Day at Work!!! But work ain't to bad either...flyshack.com
    bassinbrian
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 902
    RE: Who,When,And Where on Saturday 31st ? 2009/01/30 11:16:02 (permalink)
    Hitting a small lake in southern Albany county from 7:00am till early/mid afternoon depends on the bite.

And any of you boys are more than welcome to join me  ... shoot me a pm if you want specifics !

BB
    Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: Who,When,And Where on Saturday 31st ? 2009/01/30 13:30:18 (permalink)
    I'm hoping to stick around the local area on Saturday...  Maybe with ol' Perchie and others?

I am working at home today and have five tip-ups scattered around the lake- but haven't had a flag all day.  So as I sit here and work, I am glued to the "VS" channel watching fishing shows all day.  At least SOMEONE is getting some fish!  (btw- what is with Bill Dance?  That dude must fish the lakes BassinBrian does!  Monsters!)

I've got a shot to head up to LG on Sunday- but I suppose it depends on what happens tomorrow.

If anyone's fishing around Rensellaer County tomorrow (Sat) shoot me a PM or something.  If no word by 9pm, I will probably be trying to follow Brian's truck to Lunkerville    I have a hankerin' for Burden Lake though, I think.

Or maybe some trout on Glass or somewhere in Grafton Lakes State Park.  Who knows!

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    Jump to: