Similar Tendencys

Author
henhouse
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 155
  • Reward points: 0
2009/01/12 12:50:43 (permalink)

Similar Tendencys

Relately an old "story" about Joe Paterno questioning a high school football player whom was "supposed" to be a stand-out that Joe Pa wanted to go to PSU.    Joe Pa: " Tell me son about your size"?   Signee; "I'm 6 ft. 4" and weight about 265.  Joe Pa; " At that size I can use you on the line." Signee; " No coach, I want be a running back."  Joe Pa; " Son, most guys your size are rather slow and clumsy."  Signee;  " Not me coach; I set the school record in the 100 yd. dash. And I'm not clumsy at all, because I also take dance and ballet lessons."  Joe Pa; " How about your grades"?? Signee; " I'm a honor roll student every semester".  Joe Pa; " I hope you don't drink or do any drugs; do you"?  Signee; " No sir coach; I voted the most outstanding young Christain in my church for the last 3 years."  Joe Pa; " Son: every-one has a vice or problem that they want to hide. Please tell me if you have any so I won't ever regret bringing you to Penn State"? Signee; " Just one small thing coach." Joe Pa; "What is it son; I want to know everything about you"?  Signee; " I DO HAVE A TENDENCY TO LIE"  Reminds me of reading fishing reports.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: