nice central pa buck

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Brookie1
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 295
  • Reward points: 0
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/14 12:29:34 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: griffon

ORIGINAL: zugbug

My guess is a pay to hunt buck.....most likely Quest Haven, yes?

Pay no attention to ZugBug.  He has a history of being an outlaw and a poacher that go a long way back on these boards.  Unfortunately for viewing pleasure... his illegalities were deleted by the moderator at the time (rightly so, but not until PGC was aware of him).  He has always hated the PGC and has always been jealous of ANYONE who ever shot a decent buck in PA.  He is certainly noone to judge any sportsman.  FYI, that is a beautiful buck.  Congratulations to that young man, may he shoot a bigger one next year.

Zug, pay no attention to this guy, he can't help but be an ***hole.

griffon
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1104
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/14 12:33:20 (permalink)
...and look who shows up...  Birds of a feather...
zugbug
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 33
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/14 16:47:21 (permalink)
what's your problem numb nuts?...didn't yer mommy and daddy show you enough love when you was a baby?
griffon
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1104
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/14 20:35:58 (permalink)
Sorry Zug, but it wasn't I who had most of their posts deleted by the moderator (Kevin U.) because of preaching about the illegalities they had committed or were going to commit.  Sorry, but it is not I that feels like every government agency and the PGC owes me something, so you felt that you were going to collect "what's rightfully yours" whether it be legal or not.  I remember full well your comments about how many untagged bucks you had shot in your past and how many you planned to shoot in a said season, during one of your many raves on these boards.  I remember your rants about hating the point restrictions and how you had no intentions of following the rules.  I remember you raving how many turkeys you killed and would kill during the spring turkey season.  All of this was because you felt the PGC had wronged you in some way personally.  I also remember copying your rants and your account information and sending it directly to the PGC (Remember, I told you that I would be doing this and remember, you received no support from a single other board member).  You have argued with almost every upstanding person on these boards.  The only ones you have ever gotten along with or that sided with you on any issue were those that had total disdain for the PGC or had criminal tendancies, such as Brookie1 and the once banned and still banned Little General.  I call them as I see them, and you sir are not someone that I would care to be affiliated with as a sportsman.  That is my "numb nut" problem. You can dispute any of this you would like, but you would be lying and you know it, as do other senior members on the board. 

Let's face it, the only reason you came onto and hijacked this thread was because of YOUR personal hatred of the PGC and absolute jealousy of any hunter that may have killed a nice buck using fair chase tactics within the state.  Have a nice day.

For the rest of you, I apologize for continuing down this road and will not be going any further with this.  Again, that is a beautiful buck and anyone would be proud to kill him. 
post edited by griffon - 2008/10/15 07:31:22
BIGHEAD
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 670
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/15 05:02:09 (permalink)
Yeah I kinda figured that LOL  I would love to whack this buck and if he gives a chance he will be down and pictures up   Good Luck and Shoot Straight
zugbug
New Angler
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/15 10:25:19 (permalink)
Griff, I too have grown weary of interacting with you......nor would I ever want to spend any time with a sanctimonious blow hard like you either, so I guess we'll never have to worry about that.  I will say this though, I have never illegally taken any species of game in my life, and if you can provide evidence where I state that I have I'll eat your hat!  I will freely admit that I have a great deal of disdain for the PGC braintrust and their idiotic game management policies, and the way we hunters get nothing but increased restrictions instead of additional opportunities from them....you obviously mistake my issues with the PGC for jealousy of other hunters who are successful, and once again you are dead wrong.  I have said that I had a major issue with the PGC charging for a second spring gobbler tag and making you decide weeks before season starts if you'd like to purchase another, and I said I was going to take matters into my own hands.  Have I?...I guess according to you I have. Once again, don't let a little thing like offering proof get in the way of a good slanderous accusation!  Not only are you so full of yourself that you bore me to tears; but you have also shown yourself to be a LIAR....I hope I never have to hear from you again as well.....now off with you.....

Zug
Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/16 14:33:24 (permalink)
"and the way we hunters get nothing but increased restrictions instead of additional opportunities from them."

How many freakin' opportunities do you want?need!?!?!?!?
Ahem....greedy.

Very, very nice south central buck.  Thanks for posting 'kype!

Ironhed
zugbug
New Angler
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/17 10:21:16 (permalink)
If wanting to hunt on Sunday's because, like most folks, I work all week and only get Saturdays to hunt and have to juggle that one day between family activities and foul weather.......If wanting to be able to shoot a scrubby 4 point if I so choose because I'd rather have venison for my family instead of being forced to trophy hunt for a set of antlers that don't eat so well.....If wanting to be able to harvest a 2nd spring bird since the state is polluted with turkeys without being extorted for another 20 bones...if all that makes me greedy; guilty as charged..

you keep drinking the kool aid as the number of hunters continues to dwindle...I guess I'm not the only one who feels that way.  I'll know you'll disagree but the majority of hunters share my sentiments....numbers don't lie.  As I said before, those of you who are blind supporters of the PGC better have deep pockets because you're going to need mega jack to keep that corrupt organization afloat.  How much more are all your licenses going to cost you next year?...and the year after that?  I also know that you'll say "I'll pay whatever".....good for you.  I won't continue to pay more for an experience with diminishing returns.  What really troubles me is how the changes and policies have divided sportsman so dramatically at a time when we need to unite more than ever to save our heritage.  I'm just at the point where I'm so frustrated and tired of arguing with you guys about this and that....I don't care any more.  You guys do your thing, and I'll do mine....and when hunting no longer appeals to me, as is rapidly becoming the case, I too will hang it up and you can pick up my tab...
dpms
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3509
RE: nice central pa buck 2008/10/17 10:27:57 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: zugbug
and when hunting no longer appeals to me, as is rapidly becoming the case, I too will hang it up and you can pick up my tab...

Cool.  Looking forward to it.

My rifle is a black rifle
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: