I got to ckeck out Snyders Lake today ...

Author
REEL FORCE
  • Total Posts : 552
  • Reward points: 0
2008/08/03 19:33:42 (permalink)

I got to ckeck out Snyders Lake today ...

I hooked up with Neversink Jimmy today to check out the Lake ... Guys we won't be disappointed the fishing was a lil slow but we caught a few quality fish and a mixed bag too Smallmouth,Largemouth,Crappie,Walleye,Bluegill. Jimmy is gonna be a awesome host !!! Can't wait for him to tell the stories around the campfire of the places he's been in the Park Service and the fish he's caught but it's impressive!!!

Can't wait for the get together !!!

Jimmy's got some more pics but here are the ones I took ... Enjoy.

This is not a broken link - click on it to see the video ....background music provided by Mr.Ding-O-Ling ....

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/Scotia_Hunter/?action=view&current=001-3.flv

Thanx again Jimmy !!! I had a blast !!!!
post edited by REEL FORCE - 2008/08/03 20:28:18

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

3 Replies Related Threads

mohawkriverdang
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 37
    RE: I got to ckeck out Snyders Lake today ... 2008/08/03 20:12:02 (permalink)
    Man , those Snyderss smallies sure are purddy . Nice to see they have their feedbags on . Is Snyders a spring fed lake  and? That looks like a cold water smallie .
    I'm officially "in" for the party . She don't know it yet but its a done deal fellas . I'm bringing the beans .
    Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: I got to ckeck out Snyders Lake today ... 2008/08/03 21:05:53 (permalink)
    That was a lot of fun, man…  Even with the ‘iffy’ weather we had a good time…

Kudos on a ‘nice piece of fishing”, man… 

That video cracks me up…  For those of you who think that the sweet musical soundtrack in the background was part of some fancy post-edit, you’re wrong.  What you see there is purely “au natural”. (I had no idea he was filming) and the music is perfect.  That smallie was hooked and landed under the melodious serenade of the ice cream man, “Mr. Ding A Ling” as he made a lap around Snyders Lake…  That cracks me up- it’s like a circus soundtrack…  I wasn’t noticing the music when that fish hit…Somehow it fits- I thought that smallmouth was going to jump in the canoe!  Spooked me a little bit…  Hee hee… 

Good times, Reel Force, Good times…  You got some nice ones out there- thanks for showing me how it’s done!!!  You guys better keep an eye out for that dude on the 23rd!

For those of you party-goers:  The blue house in the background is where the festival will be going down at the end of the month…  Small lake- big fun…  But back to Reel Force-

Here’s what our esteemed Moderator brought in today on Snyders:

Smallie to start the day:

And a surface-take from a LMB in the pads- Classic.

Also landed were many, many (easy) Crappie and one walleye of very modest size (it was an accident)…  Small lake and odd conditions- but Reel Force got ‘er done…  Good times... 
    post edited by REEL FORCE - 2008/08/03 22:08:06

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    bassinbrian
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 902
    RE: I got to ckeck out Snyders Lake today ... 2008/08/04 21:29:11 (permalink)
    WTG boys, nice fish !

And that music does seem like it was edited right into the filming, LOL !
    post edited by bassinbrian - 2008/08/04 22:13:09
    Jump to: