navionics hot maps

Author
egf
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points: 0
2008/07/17 19:21:23 (permalink)

navionics hot maps

Anybody have the maps or have seen them work? Are they worth the money or is there something better for pa.  T I A

2 Replies Related Threads

joedirt
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 209
    RE: navionics hot maps 2008/07/21 09:10:07 (permalink)
    I have it on my Lowrance. If you are a river or lagre popular lake fisherman i would say yes it is good. There are a lot of smaller local lakes that are not on there ie: Cross creek. But for lake Erie and the local rivers you cant beat it. They come in so many different forms. the most expensive is not always what you need. I was going to get the top of the line card until I relized that i wouldnt need 1/2 of the coverage areas. you have to ask yourself how many bodies of water and where they are, then choose. its a good product. lots of info where things are such as attractions fuel hospitals and such. Good luck!

"Life is a garden, Dig It"
    plnoldrick
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 391
    RE: navionics hot maps 2008/07/21 12:58:46 (permalink)
    i have one in my eagle and like was sated before its good if you fish larger more popular bodies of water. if you like to fish wilhelm, arthur, pymy the rivers then its all you. i dont know if its still going on but cabelas has the hot spots 07 maps on sale and none of the lakes have changed from 07 to 08 in pa.

if you fish keystone power dam to not go by thier map what so ever but most of the other lakes are pretty accurate
    Jump to: