What party boat would you recommend for Walley?

Author
Hefalump
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 185
  • Reward points: 0
2008/06/17 13:15:48 (permalink)

What party boat would you recommend for Walley?

Forgive me, but I unfortunately used the word 'charter' in my previous post... not realizing how expensive they are.  I'm on disability and can't afford the charter fares... several years ago I did go on a charter, and even hired an Erie Steelhead guide... but times have changed.... thank God I can still fish for Steelhead and Walley.

What I'd like to know is.... are there any party boats out of Presque Isle or Walnut that go for Walleye?
Thanks,
    Mike

2 Replies Related Threads

Ax
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 450
    RE: What party boat would you recommend for Walley? 2008/06/17 13:18:03 (permalink)
    No just party boats for Perch is all that I know of.  They are the Edward John and The Victory.
    bluntman
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 684
    RE: What party boat would you recommend for Walley? 2008/06/18 23:17:54 (permalink)
    Hefalump, most days we have an extra spot, I fish out of Ashtabula, your welcome aboard anytime theres room, if you can afford it, you can help with expenses, if you cant, thats fine , as were going anyways and 1 extra body doesnt raise our expenses for the day, I have a big boat so there is normally a spot open, PM if interested, the boat is going in this Friday as I ended up getting hurt on Sunday and it didnt make it in last weekend
    Jump to: