Open Seat(s) on Boat for Erie Trip-6/16

Author
Lovgren69
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 245
  • Reward points: 0
2008/06/12 23:26:47 (permalink)

Open Seat(s) on Boat for Erie Trip-6/16

I am planning my maiden voyage to Lake Erie to fish for walleyes on Monday, June 16.  Since I have the day off from work, I have been unable to recruit any of my fishing buddies to make the trip with me.  If anybody here is interested in fishing the lake that day, please send me a pm.  I have a 19 ft fiberglass boat, that will comfortably fish 3 people, so that leaves two open seats.  I live about 20 miles northwest of Pgh, so I could accomodate anyone close to route (79).  I have 4 trolling rods and a good selection of tackle, but feel free to bring any tackle you feel that would be beneficial.  Furthermore, I must reiterate that this will be my first time fishing the Lake, so obviously I would welcome knowledgeable persons with experience fishing the lake.  I am by no means a greenhorn to fishing though, so don't get the wrong idea...I've been fishing local lakes, rivers, streams for the last 15 years.  I probably log more than 100 fishing trips a year!
Obviously I would expect the persons accompanying me to chip in and help with the fuel costs, that is all I ask.  That and a willingness to fish.  I must subject the trip to weather conditions also, since my boat is a small craft.  Thanks and once again let me know if anyone is interested.
Matt   

2 Replies Related Threads

MICK FISH
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 219
    RE: Open Seat(s) on Boat for Erie Trip-6/16 2008/06/13 03:08:55 (permalink)
    check your inbox
    Dream Catcher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1567
    RE: Open Seat(s) on Boat for Erie Trip-6/16 2008/06/13 12:10:56 (permalink)
    I missed that you were planning for Monday .... I thought different than I read . Anyway if you wanna go tomarrow let me know . I'm out for Monday as I have to work but ; I will be there tomarrow 7:30 am till dark & fish sunday 7am - noon I want to be on the road by 1 PM sunday for fathers day . I have to see my boy & my dad . Sorry about the confusion it's been a rough day at work .
    Jump to: