EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th

Author
Deerslayir
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 175
  • Reward points: 0
2008/05/16 12:37:40 (permalink)

EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th

I would like to remind all of you anglers that might be interested in fishing some tournaments this will be our second annual walleye challenge tournament. The entry fee is $100 and following a hard day of fishing, we have our weigh in at Shades beach along with a family like atmosphere picnic. Last years was a real success we had 40++ boats and we are expecting more this year. Our membership in one year has doubled. The structure is you weigh in your 9 largest walleye. You get 10 pts per fish and then total weight to accumulate your score. Pretty simple you can launch from just about any port in erie county. The maxium amount of rods you can run is 8 as long as you have 4 people on your fishing vessel. The amount of rods you can run follows the Pennsylvania laws up to 8 rods max. Last year we paid out the top ten places. Here is a link of last years results. http://www.epsfa.com/2007tourspring/2007membersonly.htm
Its a great chance for fellow fishmen and women to gather and get  to know each other. Please feel free to bring your kids along there is a very nice play ground for the kids to play, its a day the whole family can enjoy. We dont supply any alcohol however you may bring your own. We are going to have an ice cream stand set up courtesy connie ice cream. The picnic will have picnic type food. The tickets may be purchased in advance to save you a little bit rather then buying them at the door. We are also gonna be having raffles and tip boards on chances to win fishing rod combos,lure packages,and other fishing related items. This tournament is 100% pay back. Each team entering must have two members of the association to enter. The fee to join the association is $10 per person. The membership includes a monthly newsletter, access to private forums where some charter captains,and avid fishermen give very through reports of where the fish  and what specifi techniques are being used. We also are very pleased to annouce our host sponsor for our very large tournament in August is our own FISHUSA tackle shop. All members recieve 10% off from all purchses from their store which is a fantastic contribution from them. So please anyone who may be interested in joining us for this great tournament please please check out the link listed below.
http://www.epsfa.com/2008tourspring/2008membersonly.htm
I hope to see all you walleye fishermen there.

Any questions can be forwarded to deerslayir@hotmail.com or contact our tournament director Candie Gilson [email=candie@eriepasportfishingassoc.com]candie@eriepasportfishingassoc.com[/email]

7 Replies Related Threads

RebeKon
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 11
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/05/20 08:03:19 (permalink)
    Also - the teams that register (applications postmarked/received by June 1st) are eligible for an EARLY BIRD drawing valued at $100.00!!!

Interested in finding out more about this tournament and becoming a member of this fishing association?  Come to the EPSFA meeting this Wednesday (May 21st) at Damon's restaurant on Peach Street at 6:30pm. 
    post edited by ms_bananastix - 2008/05/20 08:09:39
    Deerslayir
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 175
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/06/19 15:09:16 (permalink)
    Just a reminder the Tournament is next Saturday June 28th its not too late to enter. Gonna be a great time dont miss out
    MuskyMastr
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3032
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/06/20 01:24:15 (permalink)
    Who else is fishing this this year?

Better too far back, than too far forward.
    Storm Warning 2
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 583
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/06/20 15:40:42 (permalink)
    Storm II will be there...

We gonna get the side bets started now 'Slayir????  We are gonna be down to a week tomorrow.

Carpet Bagger
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1834
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/06/20 15:46:53 (permalink)
    Not this year....definatly next (I hope)....I was planning on entering the EPSFA tourneys this year, but alot of bad timings and vacations gonna be holding me out once more....I never was much of a tourney fishermen, but these seem like alot of fun and good times...

I swear ill enter these one year....

CB
    I never thought I'd say this, but I love my Sport-Craft!
    Storm Warning 2
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 583
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/06/20 15:54:57 (permalink)
    Its worth it 'bagger.  They are a ton of fun...

Nothing like a little competition to add to the fun!
    sstaz69
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 314
    RE: EPSFA Walleye Challenge June 28th 2008/06/20 18:36:49 (permalink)
    I'll be there, just sent the app in today

The World is a Vampire
    Jump to: