Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
crappiechuck
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 121
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye. 2008/05/06 13:53:30 (permalink)
Feel free to carry my words to the people brother. LMAO
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9692
RE: Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye. 2008/05/07 13:17:03 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: crappiechuck

Look no great thinkers, no experienced economists, what have any of these people really accomplished? 1 bull****ter(Obama), 1 clinger(Clinton), and a Patton want to be.

Name one politician in the history of mankind, that wasn't a bull****ter.  Josef Stalin is about the only one that I can think of...  I'm sure there were a few other dictators that didn't b.s. the public.  I can't recall a President of this country ever fulfilling all of their campaign agenda.  To write off any of the canidates as a bull****ter over any of the others, is just that, B.S.

Clinton needs to face the facts and drop out.  Nothing like winning the normally registered Republican voters of Indiana, to put her over the top yesterday.  I lose a little more respect for her every day.

I'm hoping that McKain is just doing half of what he is doing to get the conservative right on his side.  He's always seemed like a pretty moderate politician. 

Any of these 3, is 10 times the leader of what we have now.
pghmarty
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5951
RE: Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye. 2008/05/07 13:42:57 (permalink)
Jesse Ventura: U.S. Ballots Should Offer “None of the Above”

Jesse Ventura isn't holding his breath to find out who wins the Democratic presidential nomination, or for that matter who takes the White House in the November election.
"It's irrelevant," says the one-time professional wrestler and former Minnesota governor whose election to that post in 1998 as a rank outsider and third-party unknown shocked the national political establishment.
"I oppose the two-party system.
All it is is more of the two-party dictatorship," he said. "What I wish we had on the ballot for all our elections is 'none of the above' so you could show you have no confidence in the government. "It would be amazing just how often 'none of the above' would win ... the only difference I see is that if a Democrat wins (in November) our taxes will go up. That's not saying they spend any more or less than the Republicans but the Republicans put it on a credit card, or the national debt." Even Barack Obama, who is vying with Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination and is the freshest face in contention, would wind up being a "puppet on a string" if he wins, said Ventura, who left office after one term. The two-party system, Ventura believes, blocks changes he would like to see -- such as abolishing the federal income tax in favor of a national sales tax. He made the comments in an interview during a trip promoting his latest book "Don't Start the Revolution Without Me." The book is a tour of his often contentious days as governor, with commentary on everything from the Iraq war -- "a stupid war" -- to marijuana -- the excuses for legalizing it are fast disappearing. COLLECTIVE EGO f the war is not on the front burner of the political debate now or later, it should be, he said, because the country's current economic woes can be tied to it. It should be on voters' minds in November, he said, because "We've got people dying over there." "We carry a large ego and when we do something that is categorically wrong we have trouble admitting we did something wrong," he said. That's a picture he sees better than some, he said, living part of the year in Mexico, looking in on U.S. life rather than being part of it. He lives in a remote area "an hour from pavement," solar powered and "off the grid." While his book is true to life throughout, the last chapter veers into fantasy, Ventura said, in which he inserts himself into what would happen if a truly strong independent ever makes a serious bid for the presidency. In his scenario, Ventura is assassinated while leading a protest at the White House, where President George W. Bush has bombed nuclear sites in Iran, declared martial law and postponed the 2008 presidential election. "I used myself as an example ... if a third party candidate legitimately becomes a threat, he would be assassinated physically or credibility-wise. The powers that be would never allow a true independent to become president," he said. For now, Ventura added, he has no plans of seeking the presidency. "It's too difficult, too hard. You have to jump through different hoops in every state," he said. (Editing by Andrew Stern and Philip Barbara)
post edited by pghmarty - 2008/05/07 13:43:49
fryem
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 122
RE: Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye. 2008/05/09 16:24:13 (permalink)
Oh yea,

When obama outlaws your legal guns the whole country will improve including walleyes at pymy.

If you have a brain do not vote for anybody that does not support your rights as as a sportsman (hunting, fishing or gun ownership) just look at his statments and voting history.
S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye. 2008/05/09 17:25:53 (permalink)
Oh don't be so clingy---Once Obama has your guns he will make everything better.
CATMAN610
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 443
RE: Obama says he can bring back pymie's Walleye. 2008/05/09 17:37:36 (permalink)
No one is going to take out hunting guns,,as for my automatic assault weapons,,,they can have em, and yours too.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: