..L.T.A.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

3 Replies Related Threads

genieman77
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2547
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: how do you post pics here? 2024/10/01 07:25:33 (permalink)

snagr
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 525
    Re: how do you post pics here? 2024/10/01 09:08:18 (permalink)

Lotta times the problem is in the size of the pic or what kind of extension it has.  

From a phone, sometimes they post with no problems.  Other times, it's like doing Calculus because my phone saves pics with different extensions and you gotta figure out how to change that.  

From a 'puter, easiest way I've found is to click on the "Open full version" next to "Quick reply" above the text box.  Click on the icon with the tree and sun, and then click on "Gallery/Upload" and it'll let you choose files.  Sometimes have to resize pics.  If it doesn't work, there will be a highlighted reason below.  
    post edited by snagr - 2024/10/01 12:05:07
    genieman77
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2547
    Re: how do you post pics here? 2024/10/02 07:20:07 (permalink)
    snagr

Lotta times the problem is in the size of the pic or what kind of extension it has.  

From a phone, sometimes they post with no problems.  Other times, it's like doing Calculus because my phone saves pics with different extensions and you gotta figure out how to change that.  

From a 'puter, easiest way I've found is to click on the "Open full version" next to "Quick reply" above the text box.  Click on the icon with the tree and sun, and then click on "Gallery/Upload" and it'll let you choose files.  Sometimes have to resize pics.  If it doesn't work, there will be a highlighted reason below.  

thanks Snag 
    I tried ...It didn't work...I'm just  too stone age stoopit 

..L.T.A.
    Jump to: