Helpful ReplyHot!Trump 2024

Page: << < ..515253 Showing page 53 of 53
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9839
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/26 11:21:54 (permalink)
psu_fish

Did Putin invaded Ukraine during the Trump presidency? Didn't Putin say he wants a Harris presidency? He knows what a joke she is. You think Xi takes her serious too? Then again, more and more of your post feel like you are posting them while in the work truck at the jobsite, while the real union guys doing the work out in the elements. 

Open up a history book and learn some facts about Putin.  I know it is hard for you to realize fact from fiction while you worship a politician.  Remember Viktor Yushchenko?  The Ukrainian presidential candidate that Putin poisoned (while George W was president)? Putin then invaded Georgia under W.  After watching W make up a reason to invade Iraq.  Sort of setting the stage for the other world powers to follow suit.  Russia then gets Viktor Yanukovych elected in Ukraine and the economy completely crumbles.  He could have fixed things joining the EU, but Putin bribed him and it leaks to the people causing mass protests.  The Ukrainian people stood up and forced him into exile in Russia.  In response, Putin took over Crimea, where the Russian Black Sea fleet was already stationed and most of his oligarch buddies owned vacation mansions.  You honestly think that has anything to do with what US president???  Trump was really going to say, hey Vlad, I'm strong, don't do that.  And he would listen?  He is just doing what W did, but to his neighbors and not countries across the world.  If you honestly think there would even be a Ukraine right now, if Trump was in office, you may need to up your meds.  Let me guess, there would be lasting peace in the Middle East if Trump were king too?
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2035
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/26 11:58:09 (permalink)
psu_fish
Porktown
psu_fish

She will be the first one to skip since 1984....if she cant handle a simple dinner, how the hell is she gonna sit down with Putin, Xi, etc 

Wow, this should be disqualifying.  Sort of like candidates releasing their tax returns.  We know well that POS can't handle Putin & Xi already, but morons will line up to vote for him?  

Did Putin invaded Ukraine during the Trump presidency? Didn't Putin say he wants a Harris presidency? He knows what a joke she is. You think Xi takes her serious too? Then again, more and more of your post feel like you are posting them while in the work truck at the jobsite, while the real union guys doing the work out in the elements. 

lol wait are you one of the Union guys that support Trump?

What do you think about Trump and Elon musk laughing about firing striking workers? I mean nothing says “I ❤️ organized labor” like firing union guys when they go on strike, amirite?

Trump is not a friend to organized labor. But don’t take my word for it, here’s what actual unions have to say about Trump:

https://cwa-union.org/trumps-anti-worker-record

https://aflcio.org/press/...nti-labor-track-record

https://www.liunachicago....e-trump-administration

https://uaw.org/uaw-files...-and-threaten-workers/

I know that teamsters guy is trying to cozy up to Trump and everything, but I think it’s a pretty safe bet that’s gonna blow up in his face.

Case in point, here is an example of how the North America building trades unions got screwed over by Trump after they tried to play nice with him after his election in 2016:

https://www.politico.com/...uction-workers-1653450

Trumps actual record in regards to organized labor is atrocious, and I’d be happy to share more links to back that claim (which I know you won’t bother to read).
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3149
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/26 15:16:46 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby r3g3 2024/09/26 17:09:32
LMAO I d never join a union, just to have my dues get wasted...guess I struck a nerve about posting from the company truck . And even the Ryan Routh wannabe chimed in shortly after . There is literally nothing you two can say on here that will ever stop me from voting Trump for a 3rd time. 

Its rigged, right ???
https://irishrover.net/2024/09/notre-dame-students-favor-trump-irish-rover-poll-finds/
Joe Biden had the support of 66 percent of Notre Dame students in a poll conducted by Student Government and NDVotes, while Trump got just 29 percent. In 2016, Hillary Clinton beat Trump in a similar poll by a margin of 59 percent to 24 percent. 

MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2035
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/26 17:15:12 (permalink)
psu_fish
There is literally nothing you two can say on here that will ever stop me from voting Trump for a 3rd time. 

Oh we know dude. We know. I’m sure you could watch Trump murder somebody, then carve them up like a thanksgiving turkey and eat them right in front of you, and you would still lick his boots. Culties gonna cult.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3136
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/26 19:58:49 (permalink)
Puleeeze--calling others culties and boot lickers.
Your own devotion to the left is clear and consistent.
Hey we can all follow who we want but keep it nice.
post edited by r3g3 - 2024/09/26 20:00:01
Erie Mako
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 447
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/27 07:34:08 (permalink)
I get so tired of the union (that I was forced to join) spending my monthly dues money to send mailers to the membership telling us which candidate they support and "recommend" that we also support...

Funny, I don't remember getting a questionnaire asking me what my thoughts were on who the union should "support" as an electable choice! 

On the internet, EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion!
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2564
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/27 09:47:53 (permalink)
Erie Mako
I get so tired of the union (that I was forced to join) spending my monthly dues money to send mailers to the membership telling us which candidate they support and "recommend" that we also support...

Funny, I don't remember getting a questionnaire asking me what my thoughts were on who the union should "support" as an electable choice! 

I can understand your point of view. I experienced the same thing. I belonged to a union for 42 years. In all that time I didn’t remember them supporting any candidates other than those from one particular party. I didn’t go along with these candidates views in regard to one thing in particular so I put in a request to hold back the part of my dues that was being spent to support them. Legally I had that option. Here is what the president of our local union told me. I would have to submit a form every month stating my intention, I could no longer attend union meetings or hold office. I was the safety committee representative for the area I worked in for a period of time. Not sure of the timeline but regardless I wouldn’t have been able to do even that. I should have stuck to my original plan but caved in and didn’t go through with it.
post edited by bigfoot - 2024/09/27 10:37:40

"If someone offers you a breath mint, take it.

crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3477
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/27 17:45:38 (permalink)
 He said "people can't afford eggs" lol!
https://nymag.com/intelli...cle/trump-watches.html
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 974
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/27 20:33:59 (permalink)
MyWar
psu_fish
There is literally nothing you two can say on here that will ever stop me from voting Trump for a 3rd time. 

Oh we know dude. We know. I’m sure you could watch Trump murder somebody, then carve them up like a thanksgiving turkey and eat them right in front of you, and you would still lick his boots. Culties gonna cult.

It ain't worth the keystrokes man. 
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 974
Re: Trump 2024 2024/09/27 20:41:44 (permalink)
https://www.fema.gov/press-release/20240925/biden-harris-administration-makes-emergency-federal-assistance-available
Biden immediately offers aid to Florida to assist with the storm they are facing. 

https://www.flgov.com/2022/09/28/governor-ron-desantis-requests-president-biden-approve-major-disaster-declaration-and-100-percent-federal-cost-share-for-60-days-for-hurricane-ian/
"Governor DeSantis also requested President Biden grant the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) the authority to provide 100% federal cost share for debris removal and emergency protective measures (FEMA Categories A and B) for the first 60 days from landfall. This FEMA grant can only be authorized by the President of the United States. The letter with this request can be found here."

Page: << < ..515253 Showing page 53 of 53
Jump to: